Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chiswick /Hsmith/Kew Massage HE++- West London  (Read 6395 times)

Offline Moscau

First timer so Hi Everyone. I went to check to check out the Kew Bridge Massage today having read reports here and as it is/was quite discreet and innocuous looking but the blinds were down and a couple of days post  on the door so to all intents and purposes it seems closed. However, no opening times on the website so maybe I was just incredibly unlucky and its closed today. Anyone have any info?

Thai Revival seems very hit and miss and girls not great so thinking Moon Flowers on Goldhawk Rd but then I saw a place on Chiswick High Road called Thai Retreat advertising £45 for 1hr all body massage but it it looks all above aboard anyone know any different?

Basically, I'd like a good recommendation for a good place that looks legit so not a flat, etc like I assume Maya in Hammersmith or Grand Massage in Chiswick are. Thanks.

Offline 76shen

First timer so Hi Everyone. I went to check to check out the Kew Bridge Massage today having read reports here and as it is/was quite discreet and innocuous looking but the blinds were down and a couple of days post  on the door so to all intents and purposes it seems closed. However, no opening times on the website so maybe I was just incredibly unlucky and its closed today. Anyone have any info?

Thai Revival seems very hit and miss and girls not great so thinking Moon Flowers on Goldhawk Rd but then I saw a place on Chiswick High Road called Thai Retreat advertising £45 for 1hr all body massage but it it looks all above aboard anyone know any different?

Basically, I'd like a good recommendation for a good place that looks legit so not a flat, etc like I assume Maya in Hammersmith or Grand Massage in Chiswick are. Thanks.

Kew bridge massage hasn't been open for a number of months. I don't know why.

Oasis. on shepherds bush rd. as a number of young Chinese girls. who offer extras or you can try. Organic remedies. a couple of doors down, they also offer extras.

Offline Moscau

Thanks Shen. Made a mistake going to Moonflower on Ghawk Rd as I hadn't seen your reply. Never again. The memory is still too raw to talk about. :vomit:

Offline 76shen

Thanks Shen. Made a mistake going to Moonflower on Ghawk Rd as I hadn't seen your reply. Never again. The memory is still too raw to talk about. :vomit:

I paid a visit there back in April. saw a nice looking slim EE girl in her 20s. Massage wasn't that good, and she wants to much for her extras. I paid £40 HR.
I think her name was Alexandra.

I've seen a couple of Chinese girl, when passing by. so not sure what other girls working  there now. you don't get to see the girl until she enters the room.

I'm sure you will have a better time, if you try one of the others shops.

Offline smalljohn

Sevoney massage is (was) name of the Kew Bridge massage place referred to. It was raided by Police earlier this Summer and I suspect will not reopen, at least for a while.

Offline Moscau

I've seen a couple of Chinese girl, when passing by. so not sure what other girls working  there now. you don't get to see the girl until she enters the room.

I'm sure you will have a better time, if you try one of the others shops.

You're right, you don't see the "girl" and that's if you are fortunate enough to get one. I booked a full body massage but was shown to a ground floor room and told to just take my top off which I thought was wrong so stripped to pants. I lay down, there was a knock and when I looked there was an elderly Chinese woman 60+ dressed in white coat, shower cap and latex gloves who could only ask "Pain?". I hoped this was some pointless medical intro ruse but then she started the massage. After 15 minutes the door (which was not locked) was opened without a knock and I thought my salvation had arrived but it the receptionist who just jabbered a few words and left. I hoped that halfway through old lady would need a break and a younger girl would come for the important second half but it never happened.

The hour was monotonous. I kept my head down, there was no communication and I did not even flip over. Hour up she says "Finish, end, go". Which I gladly did.

Offline Rupert

Been in similar situationsearches before and on all occasions now if who walks in is not what I was after or switched I would ask is there any one else and if not I ask to leave with my money back.

Trust me guys no problem with doing this, infact I gave had many times when I asked to see the lady first the receptionistwill say pay first and I say ok but if I don't like then I want to cancel and they always agree...

You're right, you don't see the "girl" and that's if you are fortunate enough to get one. I booked a full body massage but was shown to a ground floor room and told to just take my top off which I thought was wrong so stripped to pants. I lay down, there was a knock and when I looked there was an elderly Chinese woman 60+ dressed in white coat, shower cap and latex gloves who could only ask "Pain?". I hoped this was some pointless medical intro ruse but then she started the massage. After 15 minutes the door (which was not locked) was opened without a knock and I thought my salvation had arrived but it the receptionist who just jabbered a few words and left. I hoped that halfway through old lady would need a break and a younger girl would come for the important second half but it never happened.

The hour was monotonous. I kept my head down, there was no communication and I did not even flip over. Hour up she says "Finish, end, go". Which I gladly did.

Offline Jonestown

For me the jewel in the crown at the now closed Brentford place was Rose, late 20's, slim, very attractive & surprisingly busty for a Chinese girl. Don't know if she had any other fans on here, but she's working in South Kensington now.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 08:52:13 pm by Jonestown »

Offline Botev Plovdiv

Made me laugh. We've all been through this esperience. I console myself with the fact i saved £20 or £40 but then normally blow that and more on a Round 2 later on the day

Offline hawai5o

For me the jewel in the crown at the now closed Brentford place was Rose, late 20's, slim, very attractive & surprisingly busty for a Chinese girl. Don't know if she had any other fans on here, but she's working in South Kensington now.

" This is not a sexual service. "   What is it ,no HE ??

Offline Jonestown

" This is not a sexual service. "   What is it ,no HE ??

A statement like this is I believe a condition for ads being accepted by Gumtree. It's only when they add words line totally, utterly, absolutely, please don't insult me, that you have to be concerned.

Offline hgivv

I had a great massage and HR with Rose at that place, great news she's still around. Will certainly be making use of her services again.

Offline hawai5o

Does she offer more than  HR ??

Offline hgivv

Does she offer more than  HR ??

Not to my knowledge - tbf I didn't ask either.

Offline hawai5o

Not to my knowledge - tbf I didn't ask either.

Thanks for the clarification.

Offline Jonestown

Good news, rose and Stella Ueno are one and the same, so full services are available.

sorry, can't seem to get the AW data uploaded correctly :-(
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 05:01:08 pm by Jonestown »

Offline hawai5o

Not very tempting going by this neutral review .https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78537.0

Rose aka Stella Ueno . External Link/Members Only

"  saw her tits overflow in that nurse outfit and I was like wow !!! soon as the nurse outfit came off ................... I knew there and then I was going to be a bad punt scar and stretch marks all over her tits and tummy and c section mark .good times.......... did nt know if i was paying to see a japanese girl or a tiger.

blowjob was awful did nt blow me just used her tongue on my tip. "
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 07:56:42 pm by hawai5o »

Offline Jonestown

Yes, £90 for 30 minutes is way over the top, considering for £20 less you could see, let's say, Apple at HoD; or for £10 less you could see Zaneta at the Cloisters; or even for £10 more you could see any of the multitude of Diva / Barracuda / Thai agency girls.