Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LaceyLust and Lucylovesit the 3some that went to shit in a hotel in Wakefield.  (Read 8585 times)

6 review(s) for Laceylust  (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
19 review(s) for XxLucyLovesitxX (14 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrfishyfoo

This punt was a TOFFT as both Lacey and Lucy have relatively new profiles and very little feedback on AW.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The short version.

A disastrous nightmare of a punt. I got mugged by 2 shrewd operators who had no interest in providing a good service IMHO. They were so fake and mechanical that my cock drooped and refused to rise again.

First I am going to describe them.

Lacey is nothing like her AW pictures. She certainly is not the size 8 hottie that her AW pictures depict. She is actually a size 10/12 blonde with ridiculously oversized fake tits and a flabby arse. She has considerable visual scarring as a result of her breast surgery. The only thing that is correct is her height of 5”7”. Facially she is actually very pretty but that’s it.

Lucy is a dumpy size 12/14 brunette who also looks nothing like her AW profile pictures. Facially she is very girl next door. She has small tits and a big arse. Again the only correct thing about her from her AW profile is her height.

I cannot say I was impressed with either lass for their looks.

The booking process.

This punt was arranged by my dick on the day for a 1 hour ball emptying. My dick had been well in the mood for it all day as I had been looking up my tontober punts and needed some relief. All correspondence was by text message. There was no AW booking for this one.

The waiting game.

Lacey or was it Lucy was very chatty by text and very open to my requirements. From my initial text to getting through the door all was sorted. I made a point of making sure there would be proper kissing and OWO. This and my dress requirements where confirmed as being on the menu.

The Venue.

A French sounding hotel on the outskirts of Wakefield.

The meeting.

Well when I made this booking I made it with the expectation that I was seeing Lacey on her own. I got to the location 10 minutes early and let her know I was there. I was kept waiting for 15 minutes and 5 minutes after my start time the room number was provided. So off I went expecting a FAF size 8 blonde with big natural tits. I knocked on the door and it was opened in the usual manner with nobody there. So in I went to be met by a facially very pretty blonde with a huge cleavage, I leant in for a kiss to be told I don’t do that but she does. WTF !!! As I turned round to see Lucy standing in the room. “What’s this then” I asked to be told “well we thought you might like 2 of us”. My response being I ain’t got enough money for 2 of you. Lacey now tells me that’s fine hun its only an extra £20. Well I only normally take the right money to a punt with a new girl but luckily I had another £20 with me so I thought fuck it why not and handed over the dosh.

Neither girl was dressed as I had requested !!

Time for a shower.

I exited the shower and told them what I was expecting from the booking and that since I was there for an hour to take it steady with me as I wanted to pop once at the end.

The ladies told me to lay on my belly on the bed and then it began. Initially they stroked my back, legs and balls and then told me to roll over. Lucy now got down to some ball and cock licking. Both girls then licked my cock and balls and then Lacey sat on my face and we 69’d whilst Lucy continued licking my balls. Lacey then spun round so that she was sat on my face facing the wall whilst Lucy continued working on my cock.

This is where it started turning to shit as Lucy’s oral technique is IMHO abysmal. She started making the most ridiculous gagging noises whilst going hardly any way down my shaft. Lacey was now making ridiculous fake moaning sounds as well whilst pulling away from me as I was trying to lick her out.

Lacey then got off and knelt at the side of me and took my cock back into her mouth as I told Lucy to come give me a kiss as at this stage I hadn’t kissed either of them. I put my hand between Laceys' legs in an effort to finger her and she pushed it away. Lucy was at this stage making a half-hearted attempt to kiss me which was more like a hen pecking corn off the ground. Whenever my tongue exited my mouth she shut hers and moved her head away.

Well my cock just melted and that really was that.

I wouldn’t have minded so much that my cock had melted but now Lacey starts saying there’s something in this room that I am allergic to. WTF as for me this just completely killed the mood and I reckon both girls could tell.

Lacey now asked if I had any objection to her again sitting on my face and me rimming her whilst she sucked my cock whilst Lucy fucked my arse with a prostate massager. Well I had no issue with this as I wanted this punt to get back on track as I still had full balls that needed emptying. So my arse then got lubed up, a condom was put on the massager, and that’s exactly what happened. Umm they now started calling the massager “Romeo” and saying what a good boy he was as they giggled away to themselves. I mean really what the fuck was that all about then ?? Of course my cock was having none of it and refused to rise back up.

Lucy now tells me I best go DIY as I should know what my cock needed to get a rise out of it.

So what can I say as by now the damage had been done as my cock just refused to play. So with about 20 minutes to go Lacey now announced that their next punter had arrived and that time was up and I had 5 minutes to have a shower. Well Lucy gave her a look to say WTF as she could clearly see me looking at her watch so knew that I knew this was bullshit as she tried to hide it from me.

So I gave up and went and had a quick shower.

As I got dressed I tried to be light hearted about it all and “see past” their humour but I felt I was then just rushed out of the door by them.

The money bit.

I paid £160 of my hard earnt cash for 1 hour of Lacey and Lucy’s time.

In Conclusion.

An abysmal punt with 2 lasses that looked nothing like their AW profiles. I left feeling like we had unfinished business. Having had time to think about it I now feel ripped off and mugged.

Will I see them again as a duo or singularly ?? NOT A FUCKING CHANCE.

As an aside before this punt I indulged in a sachet of India's finest cock stiffener IE Kamagra and even that wasn't helping here.

Offline cueball

Well fishy, that sounds a right shitter.

That's punting though, we've all been there and we'll all be there again at some point.

At least we know what these two are like now.

Cheers for the review, into my bin they go, they won't be coming out  :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well fishy, that sounds a right shitter.

That's punting though, we've all been there and we'll all be there again at some point.

At least we know what these two are like now.

Cheers for the review, into my bin they go, they won't be coming out  :hi:

Cheers MrCB  :drinks:

Yes you are correct that's punting and fuck me did I have a good run.

So sorry but no "Cometh the day Cumeth the man" as my balls are still full and I need a punt.  :lol: :lol:

mediumjoe

Mr Fish ,so sorry to hear your tale of woe ,what a bummer ,and here was me reading all your
Reports as the trailblazer, the Livingstone explorer of dark lands , hacking through the jungle to find the mythical golden pussy. Oh dear how are the mighty fallen !! Well if it can happen to you it makes me feel a whole lot better about some of my dismal mistakes ,  hard luck mate ,what a pair of twats.  Joe

Offline mrfishyfoo

Mr Fish ,so sorry to hear your tale of woe ,what a bummer ,and here was me reading all your
Reports as the trailblazer, the Livingstone explorer of dark lands , hacking through the jungle to find the mythical golden pussy. Oh dear how are the mighty fallen !! Well if it can happen to you it makes me feel a whole lot better about some of my dismal mistakes ,  hard luck mate ,what a pair of twats.  Joe

Ha !! Ha !! It's not the first time and it won't be the last. :scare: :scare:

I should have known better as last time i was in that fucking hotel I negged a lass.

My Farzana review is a real howler.  :dash: :dash:

Time to TOFFT elsewhere and get back in the saddle as my balls are starting to hurt just thinking about it.

Offline frankc

Thanks for the review Mr FF.....think we've all been there Pal, but thankfully your review will save a few lads some hard earned dosh.

On wards and upwards mate.... :thumbsup:

mediumjoe

Had missed the Farzana debacle/report ,dear god in his heaven that's even worse!  , and I thought I could pick munters . Not a good year for the roses!  Joe

Offline mrfishyfoo

Had missed the Farzana debacle/report ,dear god in his heaven that's even worse!  , and I thought I could pick munters . Not a good year for the roses!  Joe

Yeah well if you are going to do a job do it right and fuck me did I balls that one up.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline pdq

Thanks i was thinking of doing one of those myself
will save my cash for another day

Shit when a punt is poor

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks i was thinking of doing one of those myself
will save my cash for another day

Shit when a punt is poor

Shit happens fella.  :dash: :dash:

I should have spent another £40 and got AVNo1 and StarNat for an hour.   :yahoo: :yahoo:

That's punting though ain't it.....dick in control and all that.

Offline mrfishyfoo

On wards and upwards mate.... :thumbsup:

Hell yes fella.

I need an arsehole to have some fun with having had mine well and truly fucked.   :lol: :lol:

Tallboy2

Thanks for the review Foo.
Thats a lot of dosh wasted.
Sounds very frustrating mate.

Offline Thechaser

Looks like you were fucked in more ways than one.  You win some you lose some.  :dash:

Offline Tricks

What a pair of cunts Fishy! May their phones be forever silent.

Them profiles may be new but I think the photos have been around for ages :unknown:

Shit happens move on pal. :hi:

Offline bolster3

Thanks for TOFTT.
Shit punts happen to all of us, but at least if we keep on reporting them on here it stops anyone else parting with their hard earned

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yeah well the hunt for the Golden Pussy continues. :yahoo:

I will never surrender......

I will never retreat.....

I will keep on podging till I can't get it up no more.  :lol: :lol:

GolfNut

Sorry to hear this one turned out shite matey.

I knew you're a bit of a pioneer when it comes to punting so all credit to you for taking the risk, but for me a duo with 2 unknowns is not going to be a consideration.

Actually I did it in my early days with a couple of Polish lasses and it was dreadful. Lesson learned.

Get back to Chesterfield soon for some of the good stuff.  :drinks:

Offline BLINDBOB25

thanks for the review hopefully it will encourage others to avoid. I certainly will not be wasting my hard earned on these two.

Onwards and upwards mate.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Sorry to hear this one turned out shite matey.

I knew you're a bit of a pioneer when it comes to punting so all credit to you for taking the risk...........

Cheers Golfie  :drinks: :drinks:

Thing is that I just can't help myself. The thrill and buzz that I get out of walking into a wholly unknown situation is for me what punting is all about. Fair enough the security of a regular is nice BUT it's just not the same.

I'll be having a raid into the East Mids sometime soon. If what I have planned comes off it's going to an epic of such proportions that it'll take me a week to recover.

Offline cueball

I'll be having a raid into the East Mids sometime soon

Good luck with that one  :sarcastic:

God only knows who to ask for advice though  :sarcastic:

Oh, and mind the forest trails in Sherwood, anything glinting, hide fishy, hide  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Good luck with that one  :sarcastic:

God only knows who to ask for advice though  :sarcastic:

Oh, and mind the forest trails in Sherwood, anything glinting, hide fishy, hide  :D

Ha !! Ha !! I don't need no advice on this one MrCB.  :thumbsup:

I cast my line quite a while back and me and the lass in question have got an understanding. I'm going to see her and she's going to fuck me to pieces.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

GolfNut

Cheers Golfie  :drinks: :drinks:

Thing is that I just can't help myself. The thrill and buzz that I get out of walking into a wholly unknown situation is for me what punting is all about. Fair enough the security of a regular is nice BUT it's just not the same.

I'll be having a raid into the East Mids sometime soon. If what I have planned comes off it's going to an epic of such proportions that it'll take me a week to recover.

I agree about the buzz of a first meet especially when it goes well. But the downer after a bad one is unpleasant bad too, so I tend to err on the side of caution, but even that can go tits up as I found recently.

Looking forward to hearing of your latest escapades soon. All good I hope  :thumbsup:

Offline anonyorks

Offline mrfishyfoo

thanks for the review hopefully it will encourage others to avoid. I certainly will not be wasting my hard earned on these two.

Onwards and upwards mate.

urgh sorry to read this mate  :scare:

Cheers lads.  :hi: It's the shite punts  :thumbsdown: that make me appreciate the good ones  :thumbsup:.

Roll on my next ball emptying session as I'm going to play it safe before making a full on raid into the EM podging teams territory.  :yahoo:

Offline Turtle Z

A French sounding hotel on the outskirts of Wakefield.

Le Wakefield Hotel?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Le Wakefield Hotel?

Yep that's the one MrTZ.

The Camponile.

Its a fucking shit hole but it serves a purpose. I though am never going there ever again as for me it is jinxed  :dash: :dash:

Offline Turtle Z

Offline mrfishyfoo

Shame those two cunts you booked didn't!

Yes indeed nothing worse than leaving a punt and then having to go have a wank.  :dash: :dash:

Offline stevedave

Le Wakefield Hotel?

I'd presume the Campanile...plenty of lasses seem to work out of it.

Offline Turtle Z

Yes indeed nothing worse than leaving a punt and then having to go have a wank.  :dash: :dash:

Precisely what I did after last Sundays punt with Jenny. As I said to someone at the time, "You know it's shit when you need a wank afterwards."

Offline Turtle Z

I'd presume the Campanile...plenty of lasses seem to work out of it.

Thanks for taking my comment so literally SD  :lol:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Don't normally venture over the pennines unless it's to sample the beer but had to check this review out as you indicated on the NW thread that it was coming.
Sorry you had a shit punt but at least hopefully it will save others some cash.
Lacey seems to have been the driver on this punt such as saying time was up etc, on the NW thread I posted that she was a bit arsy with me but I wondered whether that was due to me having a 15 minute punt at Preston VIP and her not liking the short bookings.
I do remember her telling me she didn't like 15 minutes as her service was too good for that however it appears she also doesn't like 1 hour bookings as she shortened it to more like 30 minutes so regardless of the time her service appears to be shit  :thumbsdown:

Offline stevedave

Thanks for taking my comment so literally SD  :lol:

My sarcasm radar is as broken as the rest of me after all the beer last night  :D

Offline Turtle Z

My sarcasm radar is as broken as the rest of me after all the beer last night  :D

:lol: That explains it!  :drinks:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Don't normally venture over the pennines unless it's to sample the beer but had to check this review out as you indicated on the NW thread that it was coming.
Sorry you had a shit punt but at least hopefully it will save others some cash.
Lacey seems to have been the driver on this punt such as saying time was up etc, on the NW thread I posted that she was a bit arsy with me but I wondered whether that was due to me having a 15 minute punt at Preston VIP and her not liking the short bookings.
I do remember her telling me she didn't like 15 minutes as her service was too good for that however it appears she also doesn't like 1 hour bookings as she shortened it to more like 30 minutes so regardless of the time her service appears to be shit  :thumbsdown:

Yeah nothing worse than a pro$$ie who has an over-inflated opinion of herself.  :sarcastic:

In this case she also had an over inflated body and over-inflated fake tits as well.

Offline Paul1738

Hard lines MrFF. You certainly don't mind treading where others fear, that's for sure. I do, to be fair, like going into the unknown for a punt. Still get a bit of a buzz from it and the old heart rate up a tad.
Looking forward to this East Mids raid...

GolfNut

Looking forward to this East Mids raid...

Well we in the E Mids are still waiting with baited breath for the promised border breach by no other than Mr Cueball  :unknown:

Offline Turtle Z

Well we in the E Mids are still waiting with baited breath for the promised border breach by no other than Mr Cueball  :unknown:

I think he was rumbled at border control, he wasn't up to date with his vaccinations and was turned back.  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

I think he was rumbled at border control, he wasn't up to date with his vaccinations and was turned back.  :D
Nah I heard he tried jumping the border with a couple of his "Cuties" in tow but didn't have the right paperwork for farm animals  :D

Offline cueball

I got turned away because the only fluff I had was in my belly button, the em border police said " you'll need more fluff than that sonny before you get let in Sherwood"

:sarcastic:

Offline Original_dj

According to their profiles, both girls have moved over to Lancashire.  Probably hoping that the NW clientele don't read the negative reviews here.

Offline hullad

Oh heck Mr F you have had a bad one

Not nice mate but you have once again TOFTT and with luck will affect there earnings as poor performers.

Now the punting gods will award you a great punt ....

Offline mrfishyfoo

Now the punting gods will award you a great punt ....

Hell yes they will.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Going to see my favourite arsehole  :lol: and give it a right good podging. :diablo: :diablo:

Offline hullad

Hell yes they will.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Going to see my favourite arsehole  :lol: and give it a right good podging. :diablo: :diablo:

Lol

I am on the track of a rare beast around here

A Polish tart .....

Offline p3ngu1n

Am sure I've seen Laceylust's images in some old agency shots...but can't think which one or what name she used to go by?? :unknown:

Anyway, who cares! These two munters are both in my shitlist now. Cheers(/commiserations) for the review fishy. As we say on UKP, your loss is our gain mate :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Am sure I've seen Laceylust's images in some old agency shots...but can't think which one or what name she used to go by?? :unknown:

Anyway, who cares! These two munters are both in my shitlist now. Cheers(/commiserations) for the review fishy. As we say on UKP, your loss is our gain mate :thumbsup:

FFS did you have to remind me about this pair of twats.  :dash: :dash:

Offline p3ngu1n

FFS did you have to remind me about this pair of twats.  :dash: :dash:

:lol: You're welcome fishy!! The "Romeo" line killed me! They obviously speak eloquent BS :crazy:

Offline mrfishyfoo

:lol: You're welcome fishy!! The "Romeo" line killed me! They obviously speak eloquent BS :crazy:

Yeah well it's like I say to everyone you just have to share.  :lol: :lol:

The good  :yahoo:, the bad  :dash: :dash: and the downright ugly  :scare: :scare: :scare: and whatever you do don't forget about that twat Romeo.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Golovkin

Just saved me £80 tempted by the offer of two girl for 30mins. While they are in Liverpool was going to pay them a visit. Won't bother now cheers for the review.  :thumbsup: