Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen Delilah Dash recently?  (Read 1352 times)

Offline Setodger

I'm thinking of seeing Delilah Dash this week anyone seen her recently?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

I spoke to her on the phone earlier,I wanted to see her but I am not trekking out to Greenwich, she reckons she is coming into central London at the weekend but I won't hold my breath as she has put it back before and then cancelled altogether

Offline Zeusthedoc

not seen her recently.

I don't plan to for £200 either, even though i find myself in SE London for work on occasion.

Offline davison

Saw her twice at Phoenix Party about 2 mos ago. Looked great and in good spirits but narcoleptic.

Offline claretandblue

not seen her recently.

I don't plan to for £200 either, even though i find myself in SE London for work on occasion.
200 is way too much,my plan was to see her for 30 minutes on the proviso that it's 30 minutes of fucking and 2 pops, unlikely to happen now as I am dubious whether she will ever pitch up in central London

Offline Setodger

not seen her recently.

maybe she is reading this page, as she has just updated her prices. £70 for a 15 minute quickie for someone to toft isn't too bad

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Zeusthedoc

maybe she is reading this page, as she has just updated her prices. £70 for a 15 minute quickie for someone to toft isn't too bad

Hidden Image/Members Only

what she needs to do is bring that hour fee to the £120-£150 mark.
then i'd consider it.

as i said, i find myself in SE London for work often enough