Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PONTYPRIDD ** Gorgeous Alice 198  (Read 1644 times)

9 review(s) for Georgia_Divine (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hotmat

Hidden Image/Members Only

Link:
External Link/Members Only 

Where:
Glyncoch near Pontypridd, CF37 3A-

Security :
It's her punting flat, nobody there but her. I don't think the neighbours have any doubt what's going on…

When:
16/03

How long :
£120 / 1H. Not a clock-watcher at all.

Like photo?
She is indeed like the photos.

Communication
Lovely Polish accent. Alice is really smiley and welcoming. She tries to be accommodating.

Body:
Alice is fit, no doubt about that. She's 34 and could give quite a few 25 years olds a run for their money. I would only say that her tits are a bit saggy which is a real pity because if she had a boob job, she would score very high.

Face:
She is OK / average looking. It's been a while now but I do remember a sizable  beauty spot on her face which some will find off putting.

Fun:
She is a lot of fun and gets into it like a trooper. She took her toys out to show me how they fit…

BJ:
Good OWO

Sex:
After a good OWO, I had a long RO during which she kept saying "don't stop please". She really wanted to come but my tongue got tired, so we took her rabbit out and she played with it while my dick was in her mouth. Once she came she shagged me ragged. I came out of it with a big smile on my face.

Kiss:
Yes

Anal:
Unfortunately not.

** Conclusion **
That is by all means what I would call a good punt. Not the passive style, Alice is. If I need to be picky, I would say her boobs are not great, and she lack the A+ service.

Value for money :
Yes she is IMO

Would I return ?
I intend to soon actually.

Would I recommend ?
Yes

** Hall of Fame **
PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10) (©West8, why was he banned anyway?)
P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S - Service

1  -  Busty_Mandy  - 10 / 10 / 8 / 9.2 / 10 - 47.2                              Adultwork UserID : 3328939     
2  -  Naughty Nickii  - 10 / 10 / 9 / 8.4 / 8.5 - 45.9                              Adultwork UserID : 2471531     
3  -  Jessica Diamond xxx - 10 / 10 / 8.8 / 9.2 / 7.6 - 45.6                              Adultwork UserID : 3743512     
4  -  tattoo.sophie22 - 10 / 10 / 8.1 / 7.7 / 6.9 - 42.7                              Adultwork UserID : 3740260     
5  -  Ares - 10 / 10 / 8.8 / 8.4 / 5.2 - 42.4                              External Link/Members Only     
6  -  Gorgeous Alice 198 - 10 / 10 / 6.6 / 7.7 / 6.5 - 40.8                              Adultwork UserID : 3357911     
7  -  Ashlee - 10 / 10 / 7 / 7.8 / 5.8 - 40.6                              Adultwork UserID : 2715825     
8  -  GreedyGirlAva - 8.9 / 9 / 7.9 / 7.7 / 6.1 - 39.6                              Adultwork UserID : 3166676     
9  -  Japanese Elite Size6 (Miko) - 9 / 10 / 8.8 / 6.7 / 5 - 39.5                              Adultwork UserID : 2393660     
10  -  Carmen - 9 / 8.5 / 9.5 / 7.3 / 5.1 - 39.4                              External Link/Members Only     

np500

Good review , Very like my visit, like a knob ( running late ) I parked directly out side in my rush, it's a long street of council houses, not my best move, but you summed her up perfectly, no ones perfect, we only have to look in the mirror to confirm that ?  Don't we ! But she makes the most of things and does try to give you a good time, mine was a bit rushed to be honest, think it would get better second time round, Thay usually do in my experience .

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good stuff Mat

V glad you enjoyed. I've just seen Alice for the third time. I would agree with almost all of what you've written. Though I quite liked her tits! Our personal preferences are all different and I prefer real, slightly saggy, to enhanced.

She's a smashing Lady, very genuine. And really gets in to it. Making her come takes some effort  :P But is a sight to behold  :wacko:

lucozing

Yeah it takes time to make her cum then the result is well worth it. Gives hell of a orgasms scream

Offline Hotmat

no ones perfect, we only have to look in the mirror to confirm that ? 

Totally agree, that's why I said "If I have to be picky". :drinks:

Offline foreverhung

I'd love to be her next door neighbour
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac