Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1Evie1 has anyone seen  (Read 2221 times)

Offline largecock1234567

Hi guys has anyone seen this lady before she looks familiar but can not be sure.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline largecock1234567

Not many English around this area drives me nuts!! :dash: :dash:

Offline largecock1234567

So no one seen her? I'm visiting tomorrow was hoping someone had seen her? :unknown: :unknown:

Offline largecock1234567

have to say she sounds lovely

Offline AL1986

Hi LG,

What time do u have the booking?

Please let me know how it goes as I will book also tommrow if she's any good

Would be much appreciated fella. Thanks in advance  :thumbsup:

Roadster

have to say she sounds lovely

Looks good too.  Good luck.  Let us know how it goes.

Offline JT100

Think I've seen her photo's before under another profile, also she's only been on A/W since 12 September 2016 but has 18 feedbacks....
Not saying there's anything dodgy but...

Offline largecock1234567

Hi JT where do you think you have seen before?

Offline Stapler

So no one seen her? I'm visiting tomorrow was hoping someone had seen her? :unknown: :unknown:

So did you go?

Oh wait. Still asking questions about her!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline JT100

Hi JT where do you think you have seen before?

If I could remember that I would have said...If you ever see her let us know how it went.

Dodo

So did you go?

Oh wait. Still asking questions about her!
She's FS so why the fuck would you be interested other than to confirm your status as number one arse.

Offline Stapler

She's FS so why the fuck would you be interested other than to confirm your status as number one arse.

Bit harsh!  :(

Offline BustaNut

Bit harsh!  :(

I think you upset him with the question about rimming  :lol:

Offline largecock1234567

Its Because Stapler takes it up the arse and tries to hide/deny it by trolling others!!

Dodo

Its Because Stapler takes it up the arse and tries to hide/deny it by trolling others!!
........but he'll only charge £20  :D

Offline Stapler

Judging from your childish post, it's obvious your dopey user name is related to YOU as a whole and not that part of your anatomy we would normally associate it with!  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 10:11:14 am by Stapler »

thailuver

sure saw link on here before for checq girl but was 70 or 80 an hour and good reviews looked similiar

Offline largecock1234567

sure saw link on here before for checq girl but was 70 or 80 an hour and good reviews looked similiar

Ha ha ha!!! were you bullied at school Stapler? Are you the guy that hides behind a computer about 3ft tall weedy and if face to face would urinate your white Y fronts and start stutering ? I think you are that guy...  infact you are that guy!! .... Try and get yourself into the real world instead of trolling people on her gimp.
hope your anti depresants kick in nicely. :hi: