Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Li - Massage in Coventry  (Read 2204 times)

Offline Don_ak

Hi all

I am new to this and my first step in I am thinking of going to Li in Coventry. here is here link :

External Link/Members Only

Anyone ever been to her? Looks wise how is she? Does she allow touching?

Thanks

Offline claud223

Welcome to the forum

before you get shafted from other members, i would suggest using the search function

You'll find plenty of info about Li

Offline Don_ak

Hi Claud

Thank you very much! :) Li seems like a general good shout judging from reviews however I just wanted to clarify some things that I feel haven't been covered sufficiently

cheers mate

Offline claud223

No Prob mate

by the way shes very good with the massage + ending  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Don_ak

i look forward to seeing her this weekend :) will report back my opinion

Offline MarkR

Li is friendly and the massage is very good. Have been a few times but not sure I'd go back, not attractive and HE wasn't great, though she did offer 2 pops. I didn't try to touch but some have mentioned that they did

Offline Indigo

I've seen Li a few times - nice, friendly, funny and easy to chat to. Excellent massage (proper one) and great HE (is for me anyway). I'd say she's probably early to mid 50's, trim but no looker. Bit of light touching over clothes but probably not much incentive to go looking unless you like older ladies. I don't think she'd be into anything involving taking her clothes off.

Saw a review for Lucy in Coventry and I'm going to try her - bit more expensive but younger and fitter from the description the reviewer left so that's another massage possibility in Cov.

Offline Stapler

I've seen Li a few times - nice, friendly, funny and easy to chat to. Excellent massage (proper one) and great HE (is for me anyway). I'd say she's probably early to mid 50's, trim but no looker. Bit of light touching over clothes but probably not much incentive to go looking unless you like older ladies. I don't think she'd be into anything involving taking her clothes off.

Having seen Li a couple of times, I would agree with the above.  :hi:

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

pussylicker1

Dellboy

Offline Stapler

It's false!

Li only allows respectfull touching over clothes.

Offline Fishface

Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

Roadster

I shagged her once

That's nice dear.  The nurse will be along soon ... but while you're waiting please do try not to get crayon on the keyboard.

Offline Stapler

Dellboy

That's nice dear.  The nurse will be along soon ... but while you're waiting please do try not to get crayon on the keyboard.

Brilliant  :hi: