Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mona Red - Wallington, SW London  (Read 2991 times)

10 review(s) for MonaRed (5 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

weedougie

Saw Mona a couple of years ago and had an ok time, but not earth-shattering. But she has great reviews so, at a loose end and feeling horny, thought I'd check her out again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems to prefer communication via text. I called and she didn't answer but instantly texted me. Put in my request, agreed time and service and she sent her postcode. I drove over; easy free parking on the street outside, which is a quiet, tree-lined suburban avenue. Just after 10 in the morning and didn't see a soul on the streets around.

Called her when I arrived and she was waiting at the door as I walked up the path. It's a modern terraced house. She led the way upstairs into her bedroom. I paid the money (£170), we got our kit off; she's put on a little weight since I last saw her (although not as much as I have) and she is not fat but certainly not skinny (size 12 I guess). She's got firm natural boobs and she's shaved, but not very well. So when I'm down there (and I spent some time) there was a little bit of stubble on the hard to reach bits around the bottom of her labia and even on her thighs. Not enough to spoil the experience, but I did notice...

She's a dirty girl - her list of services is impressively wide-ranging - but my problem with her is one of engagement. She does everything, but it's all a bit mechanical and very menu driven - she actually got the calculator out to add up the prices for the various things I wanted. And then it feels like she's ticking boxes: tongue up your arse - extend tongue, insert, wriggle, remove, tick. Next. Stray off the agenda - finger near her bum and it's "anal play is extra". To be fair, if you've paid for something then you can fill your boots....

She's a nice girl, friendly, intelligent. Interestingly, like a few EE girls, she has her British passport and voted for brexit, which seems a little counter-intuitive.

So, I don't think I'll go again, just because she doesn't really try to give the illusion of enjoying it. Some won't mind that but I prefer a little more play-acting.

Offline lewishamguy

She's a nice girl, friendly, intelligent. Interestingly, like a few EE girls, she has her British passport and voted for brexit, which seems a little counter-intuitive.

She's a Romanian prossie if I recall correctly. Well she voted for brexit and do you believe so what a prossie says?

:sarcastic:

KJ121212

You can shit in her mouth for 100 quid. Bargain!

stevejacobs1980

thanks for a that review , ive cammed with her and was going to see her last time, 3 or 4 times but distance put me off.
She is way overpriced for a romanian, she obviously has a husband if you check the pv gallery and from what was said before.

Glad i never went up there.

Offline claretandblue

Allows people to shit in her mouth for  £100  :vomit: :scare: but the op thinks she's "intelligent" ,you couldn't make it up :dash:

vw

Allows people to shit in her mouth for  £100  :vomit: :scare: but the op thinks she's "intelligent" ,you couldn't make it up :dash:

B :kiss:elow chin for 50  :vomit:

Quite why this person thinks she is intellI gent is beyond me

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

B :kiss:elow chin for 50  :vomit:

Quite why this person thinks she is intellI gent is beyond me

Hidden Image/Members Only
I think she needs some sort of psychiatric help tbh,sick in the head

vw

I think she needs some sort of psychiatric help tbh,sick in the head

Many prossies do it seems.  Did you get help after fucking orla ?   Or did your review cleanse your eyes :vomit:

Offline claretandblue

Many prossies do it seems.  Did you get help after fucking orla ?   Or did your review cleanse your eyes :vomit:
I quickly got another punt out quickly ,they love her up in Manchester it seems  :sarcastic:

vw

I quickly got another punt out quickly ,they love her up in Manchester it seems  :sarcastic:
Booze is cheaper up there so they are easily pleased.

stevejacobs1980

this is vile all those extras, who does she think she is. !!
hope no one sees her and her silly prices go down.
Either that or shes cock syphillus and gone crazy

Offline claretandblue

Booze is cheaper up there so they are easily pleased.
I've given up flagging up her appearance on here,if other punters find her attractive or can't be arsed to properly research leave them to it  :hi: