Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommended me a 4 hands massage?  (Read 2615 times)

Offline stonebow1

So i've gone to External Link/Members Only a few times and honestly i haven't found a better place yet, they run a great service. But now that i've seen every masseuse there i'm curious about what else is decent in London. 

External Link/Members Only got pretty negative feedback on the whole from punters here.

Anywhere else worth trying? The £150-250 range would be ideal.

Offline pewpewpew

Duck me £150 - £250 for a massage? I had a four hand massage in Sidcup once. I believe I paid £100 for an hour including HE

Yeboahsleftfoot

So i've gone to External Link/Members Only a few times and honestly i haven't found a better place yet, they run a great service. But now that i've seen every masseuse there i'm curious about what else is decent in London. 

External Link/Members Only got pretty negative feedback on the whole from punters here.

Anywhere else worth trying? The £150-250 range would be ideal.

This pair look interesting External Link/Members Only not much feedback to be found, one of us needs to try them out....

ChineseMassageNewbie

I had a four hand massage in Sidcup once. I believe I paid £100 for an hour including HE
Care to share where?

Offline kez2

Have been to kiss for a 90 minute 50/50 massage tantric + b2b with Ruby and Bella and found it excellent. Similar to Tantric Massage London in that the set up feels relatively professional and high production value (compared to others) but different in that it's slightly more raunchy and you feel the girls at Kiss are putting on more of an act to please you. I'm not the type to push the boundaries with touching the masseuses, initiating un-advertised extras etc so I can't comment on that.

Other 4-hand options would include Maya of Hammersmith's outfit:

External Link/Members Only

and Gina's place in Romford: External Link/Members Only
Gina is reviewed here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69209.25

At Gina's the 4-hander was more mechanical but Gina and the girl she was working with were extremely hot so it was still quite a fun experience.

At Maya's I would say the experience varies depending on the experience level and comfort level of the girls. If they are used to working together then i'd say it's not an issue but sometimes I find them to be a tad shy/awkward which of course effects the experience.

If anyone has more recommendations I'd be keen to hear them, and to hear back from the OP about his experiences in this field.

On the whole I tend to prefer 4 handers performed on a bed because there is more space for horizontal touch and interaction and it feels less formal. 

Offline pewpewpew

Care to share where?
External Link/Members Only It was actually £60 for the massage and £20 tip each for the handjob. I just wanted to try a 4 hander but to be honest it was nothing special

Offline Fredbone

I have to agree I have had one four hand massage. Was OK, special offer only £20 extra over the normal rate, so why not.  At the end one lady offered HE  for extra £40, which was strange as one engaged with HE and the other providing running commentary.

Offline joe diddley

External Link/Members Only It was actually £60 for the massage and £20 tip each for the handjob. I just wanted to try a 4 hander but to be honest it was nothing special

A four hander can turn out to be less than the sum of its parts with either or both girl becoming more inhibited in the presence of the other, particularly if they are primarily masseuses who would singly offer you extras on a discretionary basis rather than WGs (most of whom can't massage anyway). Maria of Edgware, whom I've seen on her own and recommend, reportedly does great four handers with whomever she has working with her.

External Link/Members Only