Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen Amber Rose Rotherham/Sheff ??  (Read 4178 times)

Offline doncasterduncan

Hi, I think this girl been around the Rotherham / Sheffield area for a few years with a couple of name changes.... anyone had the pleasure? Thanks

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline One Eyed Snake

Hi, Yes I so her about a year ago, basic shag, she didn't really put much into it. I haven't been back and don't intend to. Hope this helps.

Mark76

Yeah. Shit service. Mentally unstable. I strongly suspect she's some kind of habitual drug user. Will never book her again.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Such a shame. I wanted to feel my bollocks bouncing against that fat ass.

Offline jakeh

I called her a couple of weeks ago on two separate occasions and couldn't get any reply  :unknown:

Offline doncasterduncan

Thanks, I will swerve that one then, shame - the big ass looks worth a go.

Offline bluefinger

I have always gone on the impression that the duggys be thin as a stick. But with a ass like that I would guess she spend more money on cakes and icecream

Mark76

Something's certainly given her the munchies.

Give her a call and you might see what I mean. There's something really fucked up with this one.

Offline Paul Shanahan

Such a shame. I wanted to feel my bollocks bouncing against that fat ass.

If you want a lovely girl with an ample arse and great thighs, try this lady

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very skilful, lots of fun, and happy to take it up the arse. Treat her well though, she's no fool.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 02:26:08 pm by Paul Shanahan »

Mark76

If you want a lovely girl with an ample arse and great thighs, try this lady

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very skilful, lots of fun, and happy to take it up the arse. Treat her well though, she's no fool.

Can't help thinking you could pull something like that for free on  fabswingers with minimal effort. Lots of similar forty something larger ladies gagging for it after all.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Can't help thinking you could pull something like that for free on  fabswingers with minimal effort. Lots of similar forty something larger ladies gagging for it after all.
Personally I would rather have a punt and pay the money. The problem with fabswingers, POF, Match, seekingarrangements is it is harder to have no strings sex as you basically need to lie about your private life and cover your tracks, I know you do with punting, but after your date everything is forgotten.

With regards Casey's recommendation this is the kind of thing I am looking for at the moment.

Mark76

Personally I would rather have a punt and pay the money. The problem with fabswingers, POF, Match, seekingarrangements is it is harder to have no strings sex as you basically need to lie about your private life and cover your tracks, I know you do with punting, but after your date everything is forgotten.

With regards Casey's recommendation this is the kind of thing I am looking for at the moment.

Found a court who are married and said hubby didn't know. Told them I was in the same boat and they seemed relieved at my honesty. It worked out well.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Looks pretty rough up close, but I would be doing her from behind.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Looks pretty rough up close, but I would be doing her from behind.

Ahh diddums you've scared her off.  :lol: :lol:

Profile gone.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Ahh diddums you've scared her off.  :lol: :lol:

Profile gone.
AW have the policy of only one profile per provider and no I didn't report it.

Offline mrfishyfoo

AW have the policy of only one profile per provider and no I didn't report it.

Yeah I can see the other one now.

For a claimed 12/14 that arse actually looks surprisingly good.

Hmmm....... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: