Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monica Hot Baby - Archway - size 6 ballerina type - cute & sexy  (Read 9588 times)

3 review(s) for Monica Hot Baby (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline darkdeep

Saw this girl yesterday for 90 mins.
External Link/Members Only

The location is a basement flat in Tuffnel Park - I've seen a couple of other girls there - including one that was called Horny Nikki (I think) who was just brilliant - deep into passionate sex.
The room is the most basic. Just a bed and TV. No space for anything else - and no fucking pillows.

Monica is exactly like her pics. Tiny cute size 6 - not curvy, not skinny.  Friendly but quiet. 22 years old from Bulgaria. Dancer.

Kissed her when I gave her money - she's a great kisser (tongue piercing) - and gets into it and gets wet when she does.
I asked her to join me for a shower before we started - she said "why not?" - and had a fun sexy shower.
(She's basically very compliant but doesn't initiate much).

Back to the room and lots of kissing and touching (she doesn't seem to mind fingering).
Great oral from her (well the oral not brilliant a bit toothy - but if you tell her she apologises and tries to adjust). But the ball-licking (OMG) - and then she goes lower and lower. She won't rim but will go as close as and has the flicky tongue thing going. Fantastic. And she seems to love it too.

Oral on her - she comes eventually (she orgasms quietly biting her hand).
Sex  - well I'm a bit large for her - so we start slowly. Then full pelt. She's into it and overwhelmed too. Cute.

Her on top. My God she is tight. One of the tightest.
I get her to hold me down and ride me herself  - this promotes quite a character shift and she really gets much more into it. I start teasing her that she's into it and likes dominating men - she smiles and then suddenly shouts "Shutup!!" as aggressively as she can - which isn't much - and then nearly falls off laughing. Pretty cute!
She cums like this again.
And then me too (very unusual so early on).

Then I'm given wipes and she's on her phone and watching TV. (This type).
After 5 minutes I tell her to come back on the bed (we have 30 mins left).
She does. We kiss and cuddle. Start touching.
I get some toys out and introduce her to a rabbit. She likes it very much (in her own quiet way).
Ask about anal - and she says she will but she hates it and finds not pleasant or sexy. (but "has to" offer it due to her boss).

Anyway more oral from her and then her on top again. Then time is up.

I like this girl. She's a bit of a nonchalant teen (but she's 22 years old, Bulgarian dancer.)
Obviously not an independent.
She's friendly and compliant. Post orgasm her mood drops off for a while and she needs to rest a bit.
Not an experienced provider. (Oh and her breasts were sore, time of month, so she couldn't take any touching)

But if you like a size 6 tight body she's pretty, friendly and horny (in her quiet way) and a great kisser.

Hidden Image/Members Only

mrhappypants

Congratulations on a successful punt, thank you for TOFTT and kind of you to share it with us. :hi:

Yep on my list after I visited Nikki recently and met her.  Very pretty but the service is variable at the location. Three questions

How good was her English?  Nikki's is so poor it was a problem.

Did she deliver all the services on her likes list - including A levels and were there any extra charges?

How was timekeeping.  Nikki is getting a bad reputation for short timing and I won't see her again on this basis.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 11:35:06 am by mrhappypants »

Offline mrx007

Looks lovely. Do you think she's definitely up for CIM and facials?

Offline MrMohican

This girl is hot - if those pics are to be believed - she's gone straight onto my hot list!!!... Ive just rung her now to enquire about CIM and she confirmed over the phone - yes she does - which is good as thats a dealbreaker for me. Its all included for the £100 apparently. I didnt enquire about facial.

Mrx007 if you get to see her before me do report back. Im curious to know how well the CIM will be delivered. Too many girls I have seen pull away almost at the first squirt. Im after a girl that will let me fill her mouth properly.

Offline Ozy84

Sounds like you had fun! Were they her toys or did you bring them? Anyone else in the aprtment?

Offline darkdeep

a) Time keeping was fine. Entered right on time and staying until the end. She didn't over check the time. She said "you've got 15 minutes left" (on a 90 minute booking)
b) Anal is included but she really doesn't like it. If you want to make a young girl do something she really dislikes then  - whatever.  (And put your thinking hat on as to why she has to offer what she doesn't like - and decide if you want to go there.)  No extra charges for any services.
c) Her English is pretty poor but not terrible. We communicated ok. No problems. She's pretty open and friendly.
d) I brought the toys. She was quite interested. But thought the Doxy was too much (just showed her at the end).
e) I don't know about CIM - but it's on her list and she seems to honour her list (even if she doesn't like it).

You need to be able handle her stopping and changing her Bulgarian TV channels - and fiddling with her phone (typical young girl stuff). I think she gets bored and doesn't know how to really focus on the customer. Just ask her nicely to stop and she's very compliant.
She's not very demonstrative - so if you don't pay attention you'll miss when she cums. Ask her - she'll tell you.

The room is really bare bones, ask her to get a pillow maybe? But the bathroom is decent. Certainly grab a shower with her.

Online quakeroat

Thanks for TOFTT and sharing it with us  :thumbsup:

She sounds like a fun punt. How tall would you say she is?

mrhappypants

Darkdeep thanks for your detailed and thoughtful replies.  Shared shower is definitely a draw with a pretty young thing like her and if she can converse so much the better.

Terrible to say but Nikky gives a slightly bovine impression which killed the buzz. 

I think Monica sounds like she is about looks over service and therefore really depends if the service is tolerable.  From you description of kissing and playfulness it sounds quite a bit better than that.

Let's cross our fingers for the return of the previous Nikky - she was HOT.  I would pay good money for a duo with her and Monica.

LL

So she gives toothy blowjobs, doesn't allow touching of her boobs and watches TV, plays with her phone during the paid time? Oh and she's coerced by a pimp into providing anal even though she doesn't want to? hmmm, all of a sudden that over-the-top click bait of a review title doesn't seem to fit the contents of the review. You wouldn't happen to be related to an ex-member who went by the name of floatability would you? :lol:

Rockhard

I really like the look of her. Very nice. That ass is damn tasty.

Offline aanimator

So she gives toothy blowjobs, doesn't allow touching of her boobs and watches TV, plays with her phone during the paid time? Oh and she's coerced by a pimp into providing anal even though she doesn't want to? hmmm

Yeh, I understand why the review is positive, but I think I would have put neutral.

Offline Ozy84

FFS guys lets not start the it should have been rated this or that bollocks. The guy fucked a young tight pretty lil thing, he enjoyed regardless of the circumstances...end of! You go see her and if the phone, being coerced, watching tv etc pisses you off then rate it how the fuck you want.

Darkdeep i agree with happypants, thanks for your detailed comments. Now its up to me as to if i wish to proceed..... :drinks:

Offline aanimator

FFS guys lets not start the it should have been rated this or that bollocks.

You are right, but can't help but write what I feel

Offline Ozy84

You are right, but can't help but write what I feel

Nor can he probably..... :unknown:

Go see her or move on.

LL

FFS guys lets not start the it should have been rated this or that bollocks. The guy fucked a young tight pretty lil thing, he enjoyed regardless of the circumstances...end of! You go see her and if the phone, being coerced, watching tv etc pisses you off then rate it how the fuck you want.

Darkdeep i agree with happypants, thanks for your detailed comments. Now its up to me as to if i wish to proceed..... :drinks:
I couldn't give a shit about the rating.  It's the fact that he gushes all the way through and entitles it as if to entice us all in to see what we've been missing even though there are some pretty major negative points here.  I merely said it reminds me a lot of floatability.  But not just this one - take a look through his review history - it's uncanny actually.

Look at this one he posted just a week ago
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=112170.0

I made a comment about how the provider he reviewed gave me a shit time and what does he say in response - turns it around as if it must have been my own fault.  Again, exactly like floatability or any other fluffy deluded twat would do. :hi:

Then there's the fact he writes gushing reviews for every WG he sees.  Even ones which have had lots of negatives and girls who I have seen myself and know full well they don't provide the amazing service which he describes.

holland

a) Time keeping was fine. Entered right on time and staying until the end. She didn't over check the time. She said "you've got 15 minutes left" (on a 90 minute booking)
b) Anal is included but she really doesn't like it. If you want to make a young girl do something she really dislikes then  - whatever.  (And put your thinking hat on as to why she has to offer what she doesn't like - and decide if you want to go there.)  No extra charges for any services.
c) Her English is pretty poor but not terrible. We communicated ok. No problems. She's pretty open and friendly.
d) I brought the toys. She was quite interested. But thought the Doxy was too much (just showed her at the end).
e) I don't know about CIM - but it's on her list and she seems to honour her list (even if she doesn't like it).

You need to be able handle her stopping and changing her Bulgarian TV channels - and fiddling with her phone (typical young girl stuff). I think she gets bored and doesn't know how to really focus on the customer. Just ask her nicely to stop and she's very compliant.
She's not very demonstrative - so if you don't pay attention you'll miss when she cums. Ask her - she'll tell you.

The room is really bare bones, ask her to get a pillow maybe? But the bathroom is decent. Certainly grab a shower with her.

Hi Darkdeep. Thanks for your review.
I'm sorry if you find this a problem but i really would like to fuck her ass expecially because she really doesn't like it but still in offer. Actually i would fuck her little bum even harder ideally till she beg me to stop.
I hope this doesn't hurt your sensibility.
 :hi:

Offline darkdeep

Then there's the fact he writes gushing reviews for every WG he sees.  Even ones which have had lots of negatives and girls who I have seen myself and know full well they don't provide the amazing service which he describes.
Yup I only post positive experiences. My choice. I don't write them for every working girl. Sorry but it's not my job. I do what only what I enjoy doing and I don't enjoy writing negative reviews.

We have no overlap on any reviews except Melysa (who you reviewed positively) and her sister Renata (who you reviewed negatively because she did fucked up the comms and you didn't see her).  So a slight over-reaction perhaps?

That you take my comment about you focusing on ticking off a to-do list of likes as being probably not the best way to get the best out of particular girl as a criticism... grow some thicker skin and stop taking things personally. If that's what you like to do - just do it. If someone says - maybe that approach isn't the best for a certain girl...   Take it on or ignore. Face it - it's always YMMV - if you want more mileage you have to figure out the WG. I've stayed hours over time with some Thai girls - and been out on dates with them.

So I post a positive review and note some potential negatives. Overall a positive for me. You can only post a positive, neutral or a negative. That someone else might find the factors I list more negative for them... that's why I post them.

My purpose is so you lot can more clearly decide if the girl is for you or not. Yeah I like to write about little moments that made it a good punt. For me it's always about connection with the girl - I seek out good "connection-sex" which can be GFE or PSE or anywhere in between. But I'm predominantly interested in the quality of connection with the girl, eye-contact, warmth, kissing, genuineness, ease, playfulness.
For some here that's not some important - for others it's more important.

And when it's been a good punt I like to come back and share it. When it's not I generally don't - but pretty much avoid the bad punts now (and don't need to as much due to other "activities"). If you don't like the writing style - don't waste your brain cells on it.

Offline Ozy84

I'm sorry if you find this a problem but i really would like to fuck her ass expecially because she really doesn't like it but still in offer. Actually i would fuck her little bum even harder ideally till she beg me to stop.

+1

mrhappypants

Oh dear.  Sounds like you fuckers will be queuing out the door for a turn to grudge fuck her up the dirt road.  I better get in quick.

Offline tigerfeet

then I would lick the tears from her pretty face after such a long, hard, reluctantly agreed anal session. it would be like drinking champagne

LL

then I would lick the tears from her pretty face after such a long, hard, reluctantly agreed anal session. it would be like drinking champagne
I seriously worry about some of you fuckers. That's pretty nasty and, to pre-empt any "only joking" quip in response - it actually wasn't funny either.

Offline BillGoldberg

No tit touching
Bored and distracted acting
No conversation and poor English but fiddles with phone and TV during the punt
Obviously coerced into providing certain services
Inexperienced
Poor blowjob

'treat her well gents, she's a gem'

:dash: :dash: :dash: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 08:48:52 am by BillGoldberg »

Rockhard

Sicko.

Offline Ozy84

Who is actually doing the commands here, the girl or the maid?

Offline Malvolio

I suspect that as with most brothels, you're probably talking to the maid.  If you call, get no answer but then receive a text a minute afterwards, you're almost certainly dealing with the maid.

Offline stuart.

Whenever i text this girl, she never replied lol

do any of you guys get the pleasure to give her a facial?

if she does this service, i would love to see her

Offline Ozy84

Saw this girl yesterday. If i had time to do a review it would be a neutral because on one hand i knew what to expect given her other reviews and on the other i didnt leave feeling as high as i have done with other punts.

She is genuinely young and i dont think her service is down to being inexperienced its just down to the fact that she is in a job where nothing will pay her better so she just has to do it. In saying that she was smiley,took it hard despite being very tight and was a good looking girl with a body shape i like. No chance of getting in that arse, credit to her she did try.

Offline PLeisure

Saw this girl yesterday. If i had time to do a review it would be a neutral because on one hand i knew what to expect given her other reviews and on the other i didnt leave feeling as high as i have done with other punts.

She is genuinely young and i dont think her service is down to being inexperienced its just down to the fact that she is in a job where nothing will pay her better so she just has to do it. In saying that she was smiley,took it hard despite being very tight and was a good looking girl with a body shape i like. No chance of getting in that arse, credit to her she did try.
Would be a great help if you did  :hi:

Here's what you wrote about another new WG with few reviews - makes a lot of sense...
Would you be kind enough to do a review? 1 positive and 1 neutral and lots of question marks regarding location and a back to back booking system are all meaning i cannot make up my mind. Cheers.

Offline ah333

Would like to see this girl but the number has gone off her profile - is this a regular thing or is she gone?

Offline Ozy84

Would be a great help if you did  :hi:

Here's what you wrote about another new WG with few reviews - makes a lot of sense...

Pleisure review is up  :drinks:

I know a neutral may not help but it was genuinely how i felt. A very nice tight little body but not as much fun to play with if the girl isnt using it correctly or isnt really up for it.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 11:46:01 am by Ozy84 »

Offline paul_2407

Great looking body and filthy face

Offline PLeisure

I know a neutral may not help
On the contrary... this forum works best when there are a variety of reviews. It's often said that the Negs & Neutrals are more valuable than endless Positives. So many guys seem to think that anything less than a Pos somehow emasculates their virility - weird  :unknown:
So, thank you for filing a review - I look forward to reading it...  :hi:

Offline joleph

Wow that's really fucked up.

mrhappypants

TheNewSeeker

« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 07:30:48 pm by TheNewSeeker »