Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Submissive dolly - Stockwell on tour  (Read 2659 times)

9 review(s) for Sashaakadolly (3 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Brazilian Martian

Saw her last night in think she's from the midlands or further north but is on tour in london. Found her on adultwork since she was local thought I would give her a try
Called up and was given the post code once, I arrived she was dressed in heels and a short dress. She looked very good paid 70 pounds for 30 mins, she started with covered oral this girl can really deep throat and kept her hands on my ass while I fucked her mouth. Ball sucking and lots of shaft licking also took place, when we got onto sex she rode me first then o fucked her in missionary then legs on shoulders. She has a really vulgar mouth during sex which I found a turn during sex, the last position I fucked her in was doggy could but not really jackhammer her that hard as I have a tear in my groin.

So it was long strokes untill I nutted cleaned myself up and left. She has a funny look to her sometimes she looks pretty other times she looks sub par. I know she took part in a blackmail scam against a punter somewhere up north but I'm just reviewing her service which for me was good.

As for her body it's natural no fake tits or ass some wobbly bits she is also mixed race.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 09:22:03 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline claretandblue

Fair play op, you were aware of her previous antics but still took the plunge!

My criticism of her profile is she has way too many rates!was ow at your request or hers?

Fair play op, you were aware of her previous antics but still took the plunge!

My criticism of her profile is she has way too many rates!was ow at your request or hers?

Yeah her rates confused me at one point if I had to guess I would say different city's have different rates. I clocked on that she was the blackmail girl once I was outside, but thought fuck it so took the plunge. I can only rate her on the punt which was good. She still is a nasty piece of work for doing that to the punter but life goes on I guess.

Persie

She was involved in the laundering of the cash.

Not sure what I would do if blackmailed like that.

Feel I would tell them to do one but would still be a little worried about being outed!

She was involved in the laundering of the cash.

Not sure what I would do if blackmailed like that.

Feel I would tell them to do one but would still be a little worried about being outed!

I'm not married so it's easy for me to say I would do this or that but if she or any other attempted to saying they will expose me I would simply say do what your gonna do.

I'm not normally one to involve police in situations but I would make sure they get in deep shit with the law for blackmail or threats.

Persie

I'm not married so it's easy for me to say I would do this or that but if she or any other attempted to saying they will expose me I would simply say do what your gonna do.

I'm not normally one to involve police in situations but I would make sure they get in deep shit with the law for blackmail or threats.

Imagining having to explain it the police....awkward!  :thumbsdown: