Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lissa 25 - very nice punt with very nice girl maidenhead  (Read 2369 times)

14 review(s) for  Lissa 25 (12 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only
Met in  Maidenhead.
 Recently met Lissa for a 30 minute punt at £70. Nice apartment used by other WGs. She IS the girl in the gallery. I would say she is about 30. Lissa is such a nice person and I really enjoyed my time with her. She delivered ALL services from her enjoys list with enthusiasm; well she made me feel good any ways.
We did lots of FK and some DFK, OWO, she would have been up for receiving OWO but I didn’t do that. Received rimming very nice, covered sex in 2-3 positions and finally CIM. Bloody hell did I do all that in 30 minutes. We also chatted about how our meeting was going and I think we both enjoyed ourselves. Such a pleasant girl to spend time with.
Lissa has other positive reviews and on today’s performance I can see why. Lissa gets a positive and a recommend to see as the sex was non-stop and pretty full on. Many thanks Lissa.

Offline zulu-lance

Thanks for the review MM  :hi: glad you enjoyed your time. out of interest, is she from the same stable as blondesexycindy & sensuallaraa?

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks for the review MM  :hi: glad you enjoyed your time. out of interest, is she from the same stable as blondesexycindy & sensuallaraa?
Hi Zulu- Yes she is. Not as pretty as the other two perhaps but more enthusiastic than either of them. :hi: I personally like all three of them as you know :hi:

Offline jomtien

Yes, thanks Mr M for the review. Lissa is my favourite WG at the moment and I have now seen her 7 times (I think) in Crawley and will see her again when she returns to Crawley.

I always book her for 2 hours now.

Just as a WG should be.

Offline MrMatrix

Yes, thanks Mr M for the review. Lissa is my favourite WG at the moment and I have now seen her 7 times (I think) in Crawley and will see her again when she returns to Crawley.

I always book her for 2 hours now.

Just as a WG should be.
7 times, blimey good for you. Yes I would definitely see her again. Not sure I'd last 2 hours though. Probably leave the apartment a bit wobbly  :yahoo:

Offline rubric

and she's been touring other areas for a few weeks now. Does anyone know if there are any other girls working as part of the same group in maidenhead currently? I can't spot any on AW.

Offline MrMatrix

and she's been touring other areas for a few weeks now. Does anyone know if there are any other girls working as part of the same group in maidenhead currently? I can't spot any on AW.
Just had a look and I cant see any I recognise either. Laraa and Cindy have dropped of the radar recently.