Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Hennah - Birmingham  (Read 3864 times)

7 review(s) for Sexy_Hennah (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dogsbody42

This is my first review so please bear with if its not in the format should be!

Indian Hennah

External Link/Members Only

1 hr for £150

Summary - Lovely hour of GFE with a really friendly, chatty girl

Comms

Ok once I'd text her - her profile comes and goes (it is the girl in the photos althought there are no face pics) - she says its because she doesnt want to get messages when shes not working. However you feel about that is down to you. I took a gamble and I'm happy that I did. 7/10

Venue

A flat on Bath Row - lots of onstreet parking. Despite it being a Saturday I had no problem finding a spot straight away. 90p for 1hr or £1.60 for 2hrs.

Hennah gave me the postcode of her address when she confirmed the booking a few days ago and text me the actual address approx 15mins prior to the booking time - as it turns out she was ready before the booking time and said to come up as soon as I was ready - I happened to get there a bit quicker that SatNav said so that suited, rather than having to wait around.

Didn't give me the actual flat number - she asked me to ring her once I was outside (which I did) and she buzzed me in and told me where to go.

Event

Door opened to the flat as I was just about to knock and I wasn't disappointed Hennah is a petite young lady (I didn't ask her age but I'd guess early to mid 20's) about 5ft6. She was dressed in a figure-hugging black dress which showed off her curves nicely.

Showed into the living room of the flat where I was offered a non-alcoholic drink. Paperwork handed over, shower offered (declined as I'd come straight from home) and I was shown to the bedroom where she left me to get comfortable whilst she stashed the cash.

She comes back in, confirms what I was looking for (GFE), asked if I wanted kissing (yes please), with tounges (yes please), advises all her services are covered (fine - I knew in advance), she doesnt allow vaginal or anal fingering (former a bit strange to me, the latter fine) and undoes her dress which falls to the floor, revealing her nice lace underwear.

Get on the bed and she immediatly gets out a rubber and starts giving me a BJ - she goes at it with enthusiasm, but not so quickly that you feel like its sandpaper. She does this nice thing with her tounge flicking the head and then a swirling motion which had me moaning rather quickly. Good eye contact during all of this.

Asks if I want me in her (Hell yes at this point!) so stops, sexily strips off her underwear and we go at it Cowgirl until I pop.

We get cleaned up and she asks if I want a massage - I think why not whilst waiting for Junior to be ready for round two. Have a nice chat about where she's from, holiday destinations and favourite seasons whilst she rubs my back with oil.

By this time I'm refreshed and its BJ time again. Bit of a repeat as before but I'm able tolerate it longer before I opt to get her in doggy and then mish, during which she gets her legs over my shoulders (seems to enjoy it from the noises and her rubbing her clit during it) and then I pop.

Nice chat again whilst we're cleaning up - offered a shower which I take up this time and then I stagger out after getting a kiss on the cheek goodbye.

A bit vanilla, could do with more kissing during the session but I wasnt disappointed.

8/10 - She's good, not spectacular (I can think of people I'd rather see) but is certainly will remain on the HL for the time being.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 04:45:29 pm by Dogsbody42 »

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the tidy review DB, unfortunately links not working.

You mention she gets the rubber out, but it's not crystal clear if she put it on then for the BJ.

So did you get ow, or OWO?

Thanks

Offline Littlefoot

I'm presuming you had ow? Just wondered if OWO is on offer?

Offline Dogsbody42

Sorry, my bad. OW. OWO isn't on offer

Offline Littlefoot

Sorry, my bad. OW. OWO isn't on offer

She seems a bit pricey for me.

Even so Wish  the link weren't down, so could get a proper eyeball.

Offline dboy74

Excellent first review, dogsbody.

I would definitely like to see another Indian WG again at some point. Hopefully her profile will be up again soon, so I can check it out.

Offline Littlefoot

Excellent first review, dogsbody.

I would definitely like to see another Indian WG again at some point. Hopefully her profile will be up again soon, so I can check it out.

+1