Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Maria  (Read 1114 times)

24 review(s) for x Angel Maria x (20 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline One Eyed Snake

External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Called in to see Angel Maria today, booked by text , she responded very quickly no problem. Good parking on near by streets, a nice ,clean, safe apartment.
I've only seen 3 other polish girls and they were extremely good and Maria was even better.
Maria opened the door wearing some real sexy lingerie, a nice looking girl, not drop dead gorgeous but pretty enough, a lovely body , small breasts but ok and nice nipples. I'd say Maria is about 35 with the body of a 20 yr old.
Maria removed her lingerie and helped me out of my clothes, Maria is full on and energetic, a great kissing session and boy does she kiss. Maria started to give me owo then I returned the favour, she seemed to respond very well and made all the right noises. Lots of kissing and messing around, good oral and sex in 2 positions for £60 for 30 mins. Only slight complaint was the room , it was very small and hot, I was sweating like a rapist. I will definitely be returning a great shag.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella. :drinks:

Link ??

Offline One Eyed Snake

Hi Mr, I don't seem to be able to put link on using tablet.

Offline YorkshireLad

Hi Mr, I don't seem to be able to put link on using tablet.

City? Adultwork or vivastreet?