Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alisa_Victoria/Alisa_XXX - London, 2 hours, £300.  (Read 4068 times)

MisterBigBadTee

External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
This image is most accurate to what she looked like when I saw her, but newer reviews say shee put on a bit of weight.

I saw Alissa around this time last year so, my accuracy my be off, and I must admit it was A)My first punt and B)My first time with a women. Aged 21 and weighing that many Stone on top of the social skills of a brick I decided that my best chance at getting my rocks off would be with a "professional". So I rang Spanish Sofia, aged 32, E cups and a lovely posh accent from having grown up in England and she cancelled on me at the last minute. So last minute I was outside her flat, pissed off wielding a pack of condoms and the £300 pounds I was gonna pay Sofia to let me cum in her mouth after an hour and a half. I popped on here and adultwork and eventually came across Alisa.

A minutes walk from Victoria station, nicely lit lobby clean and quite fancy actually I got into the lift and reflected on my sweating face in the mirror, I looked crazed and tired from all the running around and the temper tantrum I threw, subtly, in the street after Sofia cancelled on me a minute before the appointment.

I step into the hall and see Alisa peeking out from her flat door, she flashes me a smile and a wave and invites me inside. When she closes the door she was hiding behind I'm stunned and instantly hard as greets me wearing a dress like this:

(picture unrelated, I just googled the description of the dress and this, REALLY accurate picture was found)

Now I'm visibly shaking and nervous, she notices and offers me a seat and a drink of water. I thrust the envelope with £300 pounds at her and she disappears to count it, whilst her cat mills about.

She returns thanks me for the money, which she found hilarious as I had at the last moment had to break into one of my £20 pound notes and long story short I paid her with 9 £20 notes, a Tenner, 2 £2 coins and 6 £1 coins. I explain I was in a hurry and yadda yadda yadda, she thinks it's adorable. And laughs that she's never seen that before.

This takes the edge off of my nerves as she start to fondle my balls through my trousers and asks "So baby what do you want to do with your two hours" to which I reply with a series of stutters and nervous shrugs. This is when she asks me what's wrong and I spill the beans. That shes gonna be the first woman I see naked in person, that I'm wound tight after the first lady fucked me over and that I'm actually a little overwhelmed talking to a lady as sexy as she is.

Her reaction was very endearing, she let out a little aww, really. I'm gonna be your first time and seemed a little excited by the prospect before shrugging of that dress and reveling her full nakedness to me. I LITERALLY did not know what to do with this woman. I was bamboozled and all I could think to do is reach out with both hands and grab a handful of tit in each as she laughed and reached down to undo my belt and pull off my shirt, she undressed me as I groped at her like an idiot and once I and she were fully naked she pushed me flat onto the bed and asked If i liked her body (Shyeah, your body is gorgeous and your skin is soooo smooth. damn.) and would I like her to suck my cock? "Yes, Yes please".

She slips on one of the condoms I had provided (Durex Invisible Extra Sensitive Condoms, which I had chosen after some extensive research suggested that these were as close to condom less ans you could get with a condom) and I ask her, in the first coherent words I'd managed in the 20 or so minutes of chatting and groping if she'd do oral with out a condom she happily obliges and throws the condom away. Here I can say she did, O.K? she gave me a relatively enthusiastic blowjob, for like 10 minutes or so, she took it as deep as she could when I asked only negative a little bit off teeth catching on the bottom of my cockhead once or twice and she got me as hard as I've ever been before asking if I'd like her to ride me now, again I squeaked out a yes please.

On with a condom and soon she's crouching over me teasing the head of my cock with her pussy and saying that in just a second, she'll sit on my cock and I wont be a virgin anymore, she seems to enjoy this and give a smile before sitting on and enveloping my cock wholesale. She leans forward and offers a nipple to suck as she grinds on my cock and bounces back and forth trying to find an angle where it's less awkward to fuck the 21 stone, grinning idiot before her as she fucks about with my crotch trying to get me off. Unfortunately for my unhealthy self the crotch fat hiding a fifth of my cock really proves disadvantageous to getting proper purchase and after 20 or so minutes of different angles and such I'm semi hard and her legs are tired.

She collapses down next to me on the bed, mutter something about stamina and starts to wank my cock as she plays with her pussy. During this session of mutual masturbation and chitchat she gets me hard again but I'm now interested in exploring her pussy, seeing as this the first time I've had one at hand so to speak. So she straddles my face and sucks my cok as I blindly fondle around and attempt to lick at her pussy, I can't reach because of the angle and the thighs-straddling-my-face induced blindness. So I ask her to stop and let me dine at the Y in what I imagine is the easier and more traditional way.

So prone between her legs, cupping her arse and lapping up a combo of lube, pussy juice/smell and sweat (It was quite warm) I decide that right now all I want to do I cum on her tits, cause it's been an hour and twenty and I've been on the edge for these last 20 or so. So i grab her arse and pull her towards the edge of the ed so I can stand with here arse against my thighs and he legs akimbo as we mutually masturbate.

I warn her of my impending popshot and she asks me, please cum all over my tits. and I cum... a weeks worth of pent up edging and anticipation of the Spanish MILF with huge tits, a weeks worth of well hydrated, supplemented, edging. 6 large strands of cum from her head to her cunt. A very satisfying thing to see her looking shocked and sticky one hand on her pussy and the other up to her face as I apoligise for the mess. She laughs and gestures at the cum all over her " a very big mess, naughty boy" and disappears to go wash up.

She returns to me and my ebbing erection fresh and clean and we spend the next 20 minutes or so chatting and groping one another, she asks If i could come again I answer maybe and the final 20-30 minutes of our appointment consisted entirely of a rather ambitious blowjob trying to make me come again which did not bear fruit, which she surmised must be because my balls were so empty from the first round. I dress back up and get a peck on the cheek and a pat on the cock as I leave her flat around 11 o'clock feeling like i got my moneys worth and satisfied with what I experienced.  consider writing a review on here and put it off thinking that I'd need more to compare it to first. ~fin.

TLDR: My first time in many ways, she was friendly, fit and fucked me since I didn't know how to fuck. OWO, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl followed by some chitchat and a pat on the back. 10/10 would recomend.

Profile Screenshot for reference.

Offline Belgarion

She looks lovely and good to know you had a great time. Why did it take you a year to review her?

Wish I could remember things as clearly :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

It's rather long, but I think I got the gist.

So the OP shelled out £300 for 2 hours with a pro$$ie who even didn't DFK, and despite him being a 21 yo virgin could only manage 1 pop.

:rolleyes:

Offline claretandblue

Very long review for a first post, also £300 for your first punt/shag...

Yeboahsleftfoot

At 21 stone he is a big lad, must've been sweating like Max Clifford in the shower block when she got her kit off.

MisterBigBadTee

She looks lovely and good to know you had a great time. Why did it take you a year to review her?

Wish I could remember things as clearly :hi:

Took me a year because I felt I needed more punting experience to reference it against.
I thought that my review would probably be fluffy as fuck without reference points servicewise.

It still turned out pretty fluffy, because in retrospect it was pretty good and because of nostalgia as well I guess. It being my first time and all its ingrained into my brain.

It's rather long, but I think I got the gist.

So the OP shelled out £300 for 2 hours with a pro$$ie who even didn't DFK, and despite him being a 21 yo virgin could only manage 1 pop.

:rolleyes:
A) Fuck you cheeky and B)French Kissing feels a bit odd with working girls IMHO.
Sorry about the length, I write how I talk which is rambling and yeah, £300 is a bit steep. But I had no clue what I was doing.
At 21 stone he is a big lad, must've been sweating like Max Clifford in the shower block when she got her kit off.
You're goddamned right.

Offline lewishamguy

Took me a year because I felt I needed more punting experience to reference it against.
I thought that my review would probably be fluffy as fuck without reference points servicewise.

It still turned out pretty fluffy, because in retrospect it was pretty good and because of nostalgia as well I guess. It being my first time and all its ingrained into my brain.
A) Fuck you cheeky and B)French Kissing feels a bit odd with working girls IMHO.Sorry about the length, I write how I talk which is rambling and yeah, £300 is a bit steep. But I had no clue what I was doing.You're goddamned right.

Is this your first time in this forum?   :sarcastic:

Offline screamxxx

For £300 i will definitely be trying a variety, no one pussy is worth that much to me

Offline LaughingMan00

MisterBigBadTree, I'm glad you had a good time!
I too lost my virginity to Alisa a few years ago, and she was absolutely lovely throughout  :)
However I wish she was wearing that dress! I may give her a visit soon, when I have the chance.

Offline Belgarion

Glad someone bumped up this thread, was looking through her photos and was wondering if her breasts were real or whether she had some work done.

Any information would be gratefully appreciated

Offline peter purves

Glad someone bumped up this thread, was looking through her photos and was wondering if her breasts were real or whether she had some work done.

Any information would be gratefully appreciated

From the intel I can remember a boob job. I say this as someone who at one time did have an eye on her, sometime ago now
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 06:43:05 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac