Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Nicole of Maidenhead  (Read 1337 times)

4 review(s) for Stunning Nicole (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lister

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Feel rather bad about giving this a neutral as she did not do anything wrong herself and indeed is a very nice girl.

Nice flat in a newish block with good bathroom and shower. shower offered before and after. limited parking for free in park opposite.

Other reports on here have extolled her beauty and confirmed that she is an absolute stunner. I know it is very much YMMV but I was a little disappointed when she opened the door. To me she was attractive but in a girl next door kind of way, and appeared several years older than her profile (nothing unusual there). Great body and enhanced tits (well done and no visible scars) so can't fault her there.

Quite a pleasant time but very vanilla. No CIM (as per profile) but she did allow fingering. RO was good and she was fresh and responsive. OWO was OK but not outstanding and on to Mish for first pop.

light massage and conversation between rounds. excellent English and very likeable girl. On to second round - cowgirl doggy and finished with handjob which was less than spectacular and a little too rough at the end when I am rather sensitive.

Altogether nothing really negative but nothing outstanding either. probably just a little let down after the superlative reports that have gone before.

Would I visit again? Possibly if feeling randy and in the locality but I wouldn't go out of my way.

Offline Tony_Red

Don't feel guilty. You rate it, how you felt. Good on you. Her hourly rate is on the expensive side.  I'm guilty of giving many of my earlier punts a positive. In hindsight and with experience, I now know that they were neutrals at best.

At £2.50 per min you should be as high as a kite when leaving.

Was there any FK / DFK ? As she quite warm and smiley? Did she have to be led a lot? Any clock watching?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 05:03:01 pm by Tony_Red »

Offline Steely Dan

Other reports on here have extolled her beauty and confirmed that she is an absolute stunner. I know it is very much YMMV but I was a little disappointed when she opened the door.
probably just a little let down after the superlative reports that have gone before.
Your review, your rating.  A shame you didn't have a great punt. Better luck next time. And, how about next time you don't bother to criticize the previous reviews?  That is just not necessary, and might discourage people sharing their opinion.

Offline Lister

Was there any FK / DFK ? As she quite warm and smiley? Did she have to be led a lot? Any clock watching?

Very light FK  just touching tongues to lips really - certainly not DFK. everything kept to time and no real clockwatching. As I said, conversation was good and she speaks good English - quite welcoming and smiley, just felt it was not great VFM

Offline Lister

Your review, your rating.  A shame you didn't have a great punt. Better luck next time. And, how about next time you don't bother to criticize the previous reviews?  That is just not necessary, and might discourage people sharing their opinion.

Certainly didn't mean to criticise previous reviews - and I don't think I did. As I said YMMV

Offline Tony_Red

StikiWiki

Hi Mate, you are not the only one to feel like this, I have been to Nicole, several times, and although I do enjoy her, I do feel slightly less than satisfied when I come away. I don't regard her as a clock watcher as such, but do reckon she is a bit mechanical and production lineish.
Kissing is very light, but, she does have a great body. Have seen others, and they, do perform better. It may be me.

Offline Cunning Punt

Certainly didn't mean to criticise previous reviews - and I don't think I did. As I said YMMV

Thanks for the review.

I did heavily extol her beauty in my recent review, but I personally didn't see it as a criticism.

However, some less hardened folks might, and even feel bad, if you mention detail in previous reviews and then say you were "disappointed", effectively by the impression that had been given by other punters. Just say "I didn't find her particularly attractive etc".

As you say, when it comes to looks, it's highly subjective.

Offline Tony_Red

+1. Exactly.

No right answer as it's very subjective.

JimmRed

on my HL tempting but she's my top end price and TBH I want warm and engaging I'd rather have someone less fit / attractive who is game for it, than a nice machine...

Trying to find that sweet spot round here is tough. (pun intended) Will keep her in the Maybe pile.