Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy English MILF - Junction 5 M4  (Read 2339 times)

1 review(s) for Six of the best (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

weedougie

Sexy English MILF responded to a reverse bidding on AW. I like reverse bookings - you get a better class of responder, I find, than trawling through AW searches.

External Link/Members Only

Very good communication via AW email system, quickly agreed price and time and services. On the morning of the punt she called half an hour before the booking to check that I was still coming. Checked that I was OK to talk as soon as I answered. Gave me clear instructions about exactly where to, go, where to park etc. she's about 5-10 minutes from Junction 5 of the M4

Arrived to find that there are a couple of nosy neighbours in her block - I gave them both big smiles and greetings. The flat is her home, not just a working address and we did the business in her bedroom, which I find quite sexy. It's a nice big posh apartment.

WG is 45 years old but looks great - better than her photos. I prefer an older girl (mature sounds so like she ought to be my mum, which isn't one of my many kinks) - maybe because I can kid myself that we're getting on like a house on fire, which I can never do with a 20 year old. Anyway, I really fancied her much more than I had been expecting.

She's quite short (not quite short enough for the petite thread), slim, great natural boobs and she was wearing a cracking see-through dress. Had a great kissing session and the combination of french kissing, the dress and lots of side-boob to play with had me well up for it. I broke off to get the money out of the way (she didn't ask for it - £180 for an hour, so not cheap). She then left the money out in the open for the duration... trusting girl...

We got nekkid and started off on a great oral session (both ways) - to be interrupted by a phone call on her mobile from her accountant! She took the call and then came back full of apologies.

She gave a really very nice blow job (no condom) which had me almost coming before I wanted to - not particularly deep, but great pressure and she did some fancy thing with her tongue that I haven't had before - a kind of fast flicking thing right on the sensitive frenulum. And then on to the main event

All in all a great punt. Booked for an hour, left after about 75 minutes, not rushed, had a nice chat afterwards (about HMRC! Apparently they have been creating punters' profiles on AW and booking 3 hr sessions to check that the correct income is being declared).

The only downside is that for most of the punt she was giving a kind of hum that, I guess, was supposed to convince me she was enjoying herself. It really didn't work, just sounded fake. But - would I go again? Absolutely. One of those punts where you walk away with a smile on your face. More kind of dirty girl next door than shagging a supermodel, but money well spent.

Offline HappyandLucky

Cheers for the review. At £180-£200 per hour she would have to be full on fantastic.
Does she provide full on DFK throughout the booking, allow fingers ?

Would anal have been an extra? How would you rate her facially? Thanks.  :drinks:

Offline Steely Dan

This is some time back, but still worth noting why she is on the BL.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16874.0

WhattheFlip

Wow! Saw the thing about answering the phone during the punt and was concerned, then I read her profile on AW and thought that she sounded like a bit of a dickhead, then I saw that thread and had any doubt removed. Just wow. Sounds quite unstable, and princessy, amongst other things. All punters should avoid her. Surprised she's still going tbh. As folk in the thread say: "£200ph definitely does not mean class" :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 10:06:16 pm by WhattheFlip »

Offline HappyandLucky

Thanks Steely, well caught  :hi: I'm out.

weedougie

Bloody hell....

I did a search for her on here before I booked, but nothing came up. Think I probably left no gaps (sexyenglishmilf) as on her AW profile...which was pretty bloody stupid of me, because look at how I've written the title of this post....

We discussed reviews - I had said to her that I thought her photos didn't do her justice and she asked if I could mention that if I wrote a review. She asked that I shouldn't write anything that could identify her to people locally - like in her block - which is fair enough.

Said she liked doing reverse bookings because it meant she could check out the punter first and she had looked at my feedback before bidding

Still - I had a nice time. Let's hope it stays that way

weedougie

Cheers for the review. At £180-£200 per hour she would have to be full on fantastic.
Does she provide full on DFK throughout the booking, allow fingers ?

Would anal have been an extra? How would you rate her facially? Thanks.  :drinks:

Just for completeness:

Yes, dfk throughout

Fingers allowed. She has a great arse for rimming

I don't think anal would have been extra, although I didn't avail myself of the facility

Facially I thought she was great. Just my type; sexy girl next door, rather than supermodel. If she was your mate's wife you'd be jealous

Offline andyrou

Shit! She sounds like a right nightmare from past stories and answering the phone mid blowjob is not what you'd expect from a £180 trick. So what the accountant is calling, even my other half wouldn't answer her phone whilst shes got a mouthful, can't beat it really, 15 minutes of peace & quiet from her fucking nonsense yakking about fuck all important.