Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scorpios - best girls  (Read 4067 times)

Offline Masteryoda

Back in the early 2000s when Scorpios was a favourite haunt anyone remember the lovely Charmaine.  Still one of my all time favourite punts . Anyone else remember her and any other favourites. ?

Offline Matrix

Aye, First one I ever saw in Scorpio. Buxom blonde with a great set of tits who seemed to love every moment. Must be mid forties by now.

I fucked her 4 times, but because I couldn't shoot on the 4th occasion, she insisted on giving me a tenner discount.

:hi:

Now that's service!

cartman2k15

Scorpio sometimes gets a bad rap, but I've had many an enjoyable encounter there over the years.

Carrie, Gabby, Shirley and Stacey were my staple diet going back to around 2006/2007 - all trememdously good punts in one way or another.  More recently I've enjoyed the delights of Gemma, Tiffany and Sheena.

One or two bad punts I could mention as well mind you, but you can't have everything.

Offline Reverend_Steven

I made some significant donations to Carrie's retirement fund over the years at Scorpio. It was my number 1 for many years but sadly not at its best these days. Seems to be a trend in the Edinburgh saunas although by the sound of things, BSS is maybe on the up again?

Offline Masteryoda

Scorpio sometimes gets a bad rap, but I've had many an enjoyable encounter there over the years.

Carrie, Gabby, Shirley and Stacey were my staple diet going back to around 2006/2007 - all trememdously good punts in one way or another.  More recently I've enjoyed the delights of Gemma, Tiffany and Sheena.

One or two bad punts I could mention as well mind you, but you can't have everything.

Forgot about Shirley . Learned a lot from her

Offline Masteryoda

Aye, First one I ever saw in Scorpio. Buxom blonde with a great set of tits who seemed to love every moment. Must be mid forties by now.

I fucked her 4 times, but because I couldn't shoot on the 4th occasion, she insisted on giving me a tenner discount.

:hi:

Now that's service!

Why doesn't that surprise me . Pity she just disappeared

cartman2k15

Forgot about Shirley . Learned a lot from her

Likewise.  Sadly she was outed by the Daily Record a few years back - typical tabloid gutter-press nonsense as well.

Offline wavygravy

Shirley is still working on Adultwork, search for MISS C in the Glasgow section.... :)

Offline Masteryoda

Really ? I thought she was in her 40s when I saw her and that was about 13 or 14 years ago. You sure that's her ?

Offline zag69

A Greek girl called Sophia worked there a few years ago she was gorgeous. Any idea what happened to her?

Offline willie loman

It deserves its bad reputation, hair dryer has now been broken for 6 years, its still hanging in the changing room. You get the odd interesting girl, but very few who cut the mustard stay.

Duncan Maddick

Back in the early 2000s when Scorpios was a favourite haunt anyone remember the lovely Charmaine.  Still one of my all time favourite punts . Anyone else remember her and any other favourites. ?

Even then it was going downhill.  You would walk out of Scorpio stop in to LSS and think WTF did I go in to Scorpios for? Last decent girls there moved on or out around 2003/4 and they were stragglers even then. Granted way back it has some great girls but we are talking late 90's very early 2000's.

sorcerer1978

Can't say on the rare occasions I have visited scorpio sauna that I enjoyed the experience,Ian being ever present was always offputting for me.his brother I found pleasant enough though.much prefer blair street and Newtown if I feel the urge.management are there ,but don't have that looming presence I find uncomfortable.still ,they have had the odd gem over the years.but today it seems tired and ready for time to be called.

Offline solway

Had an Irish girl before a Scotland game at Easter Road.Can't remember her name but slim,wearing a nice baby doll set.

Offline Pennine Rover

I remember Tricia, the older girl from 20 years ago! A real star!

Offline Masteryoda

Think she was a bit of a legend when I used to go

Bullseye

Best fuck i had in scorpio was a young blonde in her 20s calling herself Martine, what a crackin ride she was but vanished into thin air about 12 years ago.

Another good ride was a blonde bird 30s calling herself ronnie, she worked in carols about 8 years ago, went independent and worked in dunfermline for a while but has also vanished.

Offline Graeme387

Used to be a hot Aussie worked there in the 90's. She was great fun. Cant remember her name.

Offline Wonderwall88

Anybody been there recently can tell me if it's worth a visit or not?

Offline willie loman

Anybody been there recently can tell me if it's worth a visit or not?
To be honest, unless you are following a girl who has moved there, its not worth going, there are better girls elsewhere.

Offline Wonderwall88

I'm looking for Scottish girls and found mainly EE at most places.

Offline bigmike32

Ee girls are outnumbering the scottish girls but you can phone up the saunas and see when a scottish girl is working.

Offline loser

There was another Sheena, perhaps 20 odd years ago. A slim dark weegie maybe around 30, excellent. She stuck her finger up my bum unexpectedly once when I was riding her. Which was nice.

Offline jowdown43

Back in the day I had the pleasure of these girls plus a few more,Alex,Belinda,Lauren,Lucy,Zoe,Abbie,Maria,Kim,Tyra,Martine,Sam,also special mentions to Ruby,Miranda and Trisha who did things to me that still make me blush haha  happy days  :D