Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EmilyBlonde20, Birmingham  (Read 4043 times)

30 review(s) for EmilyBlonde20 (29 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Hank Moody

I know Emily has been quite well reviewed lately but thought it wouldn't do any harm to add my experience to the list.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Very good. Initial contact via AW, got a quick reply with the nearest time to the one I requested, made to booking request and got a text with the postcode. All straight forward and no hassle.

Location: Modern apartment close to Broad Street. Buzzer entry and cheap on-street parking. Shared the lift up to the flat with two very nice young ladies  :D Sadly they got out at the floor before mine  :(

Cost: £120/hr. CIM if £20 extra. Enjoys list is exactly what you would expect from a vanilla GFE

Emily: Emily doesn't have a huge gallery on AW but there are enough pictures and what is on there is accurate, you can see her face (very pretty IMHO) and her figure is exactly as the pictures show. She is very petite but beautifully proportioned. Slim but with a great bum and boobs that are small but look fantastic on her small frame. I should say that I love petite, slim women so obviously there was a good chance that I was going be happy but I was very impressed indeed. She clearly looks after herself, is toned and takes care over her appearance. I asked for a dress or skirt and just nice simple lingerie and Emily wore a little black figure-hugging dress and exactly the kind of lingerie I like.

The Booking: "Hi Emily, nice to mmmmfffghmmmfh". That was me attempting to say hello and introduce myself before she clamped herself to my face like a sexy little limpet  :wacko: There was a lot to like about this booking but the kissing has to be up there at the top. Emily kisses like it's about to be made illegal and she is trying to make the most of it while she can. It's bloody brilliant!  :D

Emily's English is very good, as I have found with other Polish girls, and she is really welcoming, smiles a lot and is very professional. Handed over the fee and was offered a shower while she stashed the cash and went to get me a drink. Quick freshen up for me and back to the bedroom and she was back straight away. No messing about or stalling for time.

We had a little chat but to be honest Emily started with that bloody snogging again  :yahoo: I hadn't punted for a couple of months but was on holiday and was just hoping for a nice, chilled-out GFE and that is exactly what I got, done brilliantly.

I have to say that Emily gives you a lot of attention and it never felt like she was going through the motions or working to a script. I mentioned that she is petite and I wanted to just stand with her at the mirror to see the height difference but she turned that into a slow sensual undressing and a bit of teasing. As others have said before, Emily's oral is superb. The way she handles you is like watching a virtuoso musician  :D Deep throat can be a bit hit and miss for me as some girls will just try and jam it right to the back of their throat with no finesse. Emily's technique involves some kind of swirling tongue action and it is something else entirely. I could have happily spent half the booking enjoying that.

We tried various positions on the squeaky bed including cowgirl, mish, reverse CG, folded deckchair (in no particular order). I asked Emily if I could pay the extra for CIM if it looked like that was on the cards and she was fine with that. We did try for it but I seem to have some kind of psychological or physical problem with cumming standing up these days  :dash: No idea why but these days I seem to need to be laying down or kneeling. It's frustrating and no reflection on Emily. It's just bloody annoying when you look down and see the gorgeous little blonde staring back up at you and the you just can't get the ball across the line  :dash: I think I need to recalibrate my equipment ready for next time. I asked if we could finish with doggy so another condom on and back to the bed. As soon as I saw the position Emily had adopted (face down in the pillow, bum in the air) I warned her that this wasn't likely to take long. I was right  :D All the teasing and building meant it was one monumental pop at the end for me.

Straight into the cuddles and the kissing to give me time to get my breath back and then efficient clean up, plenty of tissues/wet wipes etc. I was sitting there wondering how much time we had left and what we might be able to do when I looked at my watch and saw that we were already just over time. I can't remember a punt seeming to go so quickly before. That's not a negative though as it was one of those booking where everything just went smoothly, no awkwardness and Emily was so engaging I lost track of the time. Was offered a shower before I left,then dressed, said my goodbyes and got another lingering snog on the way out.

Conclusion: Forgive any hints of fluffiness but this was just one of those punts where it is hard to see how it could have been improved. I hadn't had a booking for a few weeks so I wanted to go for a risk-free option and I doubt I could have made a better choice to be honest. Good value considering you get the service as describe and delivered very very well. Professional but personal would probably be a good description. There are some similarities with the kind of service that MI offers. Not just because they are both pretty, blonde and Polish but because I received the same friendly and convincing GFE from both. If you like tall, huge breasted Amazonian type women Emily may not be for you but if you appreciated an attractive, enthusiastic, hot, petite woman with a fantastic attitude giving you a lot of attention then I would highly recommend a visit. Would I go back? I may have already booked  ;)

I might also have to try and fit in a visit to see another Birmingham based petite, blonde, Polish lovely in between though - availability permitting  :drinks:

Offline Digger1965

I have had the pleasure twice and my god what a pleasure it was. Must get to see her again.....and soon.

Offline dboy74

Great review, Hank.

Definitely a WG I want to see at some point.

Offline Littlefoot

Excellent review Hank  :thumbsup: brought back some fond memories. Been a few months since I last saw Emily.

Tell you what I can't understand...... For someone so young, where did she learn to suck cock like that? Her oral skills really are exceptional. Best I've ever had, and will probably get. No one comes close to her in that department.  I think she's probably just got a natural talent for it.

I made one big mistake with my one and only booking with Emily, I only booked 30 mins.

I must book a proper one hour booking soon.

Ming

There is no doubt about it, Emily is one of the best around and, like you Hank I do have a preference for petite women.

Excellent review that sums her up beautifully.

Ming  :hi:

Hank Moody

Cheers chaps. I'm hoping to see Melanie H as well soon. It sounds like she has a similar great attitude and service. I wonder what the chances of an Emily/Melanie duo would be?  :wacko:

Hank Moody

Tell you what I can't understand...... For someone so young, where did she learn to suck cock like that? Her oral skills really are exceptional. Best I've ever had, and will probably get. No one comes close to her in that department.  I think she's probably just got a natural talent for it.

I made one big mistake with my one and only booking with Emily, I only booked 30 mins.

You are right Littlefoot, she certainly has some incredible skills in that department. Maybe she did an apprenticeship at Dyson?  :D

To be honest I wish I had booked 2 hours! I did think about an hour and a half but the extra half an hour would have been £80 so I think in future it will have to be either 1 or 2 hours.

Offline Littlefoot

Cheers chaps. I'm hoping to see Melanie H as well soon.

Hope you enjoy Melanie H. She really is a visual delight if you like petit, Unfortunately she doesn't quite match Emily's service. But then, there's not many that do.

I hope you have a successful punt with Mel no reason why you shouldn't.

Hank Moody

Hope you enjoy Melanie H. She really is a visual delight if you like petit, Unfortunately she doesn't quite match Emily's service. But then, there's not many that do.

I hope you have a successful punt with Mel no reason why you shouldn't.

Cheers Littlefoot  :hi: Not tried getting a booking with Melanie yet so it may have to wait until after my next visit to Emily. I'll just have to see. I was supposed to be cutting back on the punting for a while just to recharge my batteries and refill my punting fund but that visit to Emily has given me the urge again :D

Offline Littlefoot

Know what you mean matey  :drinks: except my dilemma is having to keep waiting for my pipes to refill.   :sarcastic:

Offline _Rust_

Great review Hank, her kissing and oral are out of this world and what I find different about her to other WGs is there's more DFK initiated by her than talking but without awkwardness, top service.

Just noticed she has new photos in her gallery too, that schoolgirl outfit is going to be requested for my next visit  :wacko:

Hank Moody

Great review Hank, her kissing and oral are out of this world and what I find different about her to other WGs is there's more DFK initiated by her than talking but without awkwardness, top service.

Just noticed she has new photos in her gallery too, that schoolgirl outfit is going to be requested for my next visit  :wacko:

Actually that is exactly it. She initiates the kissing a lot of the time which makes the GFE all the more convincing. Not many girls that do that to the extent that she does. It has to one of the best greetings I've ever had too :D

Offline themanwho

Top notch review Mr M. She's smaller and thinner than I usually prefer, but her dfk and oral skills might persuade me.

Ziltoid5150

Great review, thanks.

She seems to be in and out the country a lot these days. I must find a time to see her
Quick question-is her English good enough to enjoy a bit of idle chatter between rounds?

Ming

Great review, thanks.

She seems to be in and out the country a lot these days. I must find a time to see her
Quick question-is her English good enough to enjoy a bit of idle chatter between rounds?

Her spoken English is very good, not that there is much time or need to chatter  ;)

Ming  :hi:

Ziltoid5150

Thanks Ming

Will formulate a polish themed day in Brum for October. Hour with Emily-spot of lunch and see the sights then onto MIchelle.

Hank Moody

Top notch review Mr M. She's smaller and thinner than I usually prefer, but her dfk and oral skills might persuade me.

She is very petite but everything is perfectly in proportion - just on a smaller scale :D

Great review, thanks.

You're welcome  :hi: If you manage to arrange that day I would extremely jealous although I'm not entirely sure my heart would cope with both of them in one day. But maybe a duo.........  :wacko:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 11:37:37 am by Hank Moody »

Ziltoid5150

Ha ha-well now Michelle is in the country again the plan is coming together.

It's a hard life this-trying to decide which order to see them!

Churuibhati

Could you help me that how many times does she allow to come. I m planning to visit her soon.

Offline bbois77

£80 a half hour  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:,  is still a hefty price to see any of the top 2/3 Polish girls in Birmingham, IMVHO

But if punters are prepared to pay it, up to them

PS And I did see her once, good but not spectacular!