Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: !!Lilly-Rose!! wakefeild hotel  (Read 1981 times)

13 review(s) for !!Lilly-Rose!! (8 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pdq

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

late evening incall in the hotel on the motorway junction,
Not bad text comms,  very short wait from saying I was in carpark to getting the room number - didnt pick up call when i rang but responded straight after with a text ( I guess organiser/pimp taking calls) - she has a phone in room but I only heard it buzz once.
So at the door short, wait while she let me in.

Wearing a one piece costume that had poppers in the groin, obvious wig/extentions,  would be better to loose it as it slows down activities.
Matches pictures on aw pretty well.

Pleasant enough - easy to chat to - paid and took a quick shower to sluice off. 

So she was sat on the bed,  walked over started kissing her - soft and gentle - nice touches like ,moving her hands up to stroke my neck and shoulders.  She lay back and let me explore - nice body - good shapes and soft warm elastic skin.

I sat on the edge of the bed told her i want her to do things to me - undressed her quickly and enjoyed the kissing, my hand between her legs.  Surprised she gently pushed me back so i was flat on my back and started oral on me. Soft hot mouth , not a lot of depth.

Changed to 69 - slow and relaxed moving into position ( needs to get rid of wig/hair extensions as it slows pace of meet down)  again not a lot of depth but not bad. Loved the shape of her arse and pussy. Couldn't resist putting a finger up her arse ( she moved but didnt stop me ) 

So on with the condom and her on top, then doggy, then standing one leg up,  back to her on her back with her knees on her shoulders.

Doggy was pretty good,
first time was hands round hips, her on hands and knees.
second was pushing her down flat on to the bed, legs spread wide with my hands on her clit,
third arse up hands on her shoulders pinning her to the bed.

I think she is slightly submissive during fucking as she did as i asked, and I had a good couple of goes at rattling the bed  ( edging my self a few times, so pausing and changing positions ) and she didn't stop me or try and change what i was doing   

So ended up lying on my back her kissing me and wanking me, changing to me finishing off with her sucking my balls before I came.
I would say very soft GFE where she prefers you to move rather than her. (wig/extensions no doubt)

So bad points - no CIM, half hearted rimming,  very shallow bj at times  (helped at times by my hand on her head to sort that).   I was firm but polite and I got most of the things I want ( apart from CIM). She commented i was a live wire in the things i was doing and wanting but its what i normally want -

i think she likes it much more relaxed and slower and obviously not into deepthroat or cim .

Had a quick shower afterwards and chatted  - seems a easy going,  pleasant character,   

Back at the car 40 mins after leaving it.   Perhaps too much of a GFE for me to see again.

now If she did anal !!!

Offline PussyLover789

If you look at the barbsy website External Link/Members Only and look closely you will see that daisy is the same girl, she use to have a string of bad reviews on here (maybe she has upped her game a little) and also if you look at her adultwork feedback the guy "Spectrum16k" is her pimp, but anyway at least you had a goodtime

Offline stevedave

If you look at the barbsy website External Link/Members Only and look closely you will see that daisy is the same girl, she use to have a string of bad reviews on here (maybe she has upped her game a little) and also if you look at her adultwork feedback the guy "Spectrum16k" is her pimp, but anyway at least you had a goodtime

Why do you constantly feel the need to link her back to being Daisy? Either through Barby's or when she was on AW? We get it. You just seem to come across as a little, well, obsessed?

Have you actually met her?

Yeah, she got a bad rep as Daisy, but from the last two reviews, she seems to have improved her service.

Offline PussyLover789

Ok steve you made your point, no I'm not obsessed with her I thought this site was also about warning other punters, and yes I have met her and she was crap, I won't say anything else about her from now on

Offline stevedave

Fair do's if you've met her, I was under the impression you hadn't, my bad  :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

......I thought this site was also about warning other punters, and yes I have met her and she was crap........

Umm thing is that as we all know YMMV  :dash: :dash: and from what I can tell from looking into the fishbowl this lass is consistently a 6/10 performer at best.

I for one am glad  :hi: that you have made the effort to keep tabs on her as she is definitely my type. Without you spotting her reincarnation after previous poor outings I would have been writing another shite review on her.