Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abby 1988  (Read 1589 times)

Offline niceguy30!!

Anyone has a go on Abby
External Link/Members Only

photos look to good to be genuine

Offline Roth

Agency or scammer not sure which.  AW pic heavily shopped. :(

Profile pic here -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71598.msg905234#msg905234

Also advertises on a London agency site as Eastern European even though her AW profile says she's Zimbabwean and she's located in Bristol. :wackogirl: :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Probable best avoided. :bomb:

Offline Roth

Price dropped to £100ph.  Size dropped to 8. Sounds too good to be true. :(
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 08:40:27 am by Roth »

Offline mrdiamond77

I have read on this forum before that she is Eastern European.  Best avoided I think.

Offline PaintBrush

I know, but  Shit, she looks well hot. Plus I like her pics even though Walt has had a good go at them :wacko:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 08:46:49 pm by PaintBrush »

Offline hottext72

I keep looking at her profile and half temped to go for 30 minutes @ £ 60,  worried though that I might end up writing a negative review

Offline PaintBrush

I'm almost tempted, but funds and time not good.

If you decide to have a little go would be very interested in your  review  :cool:

Offline kola

Texted her once one day when I was struggling to make a same day booking, never got a response. Look at her profile and think there must be some catch, a few feedbacks look genuine but would like to know more about her...

Just took another look at aw profile and damn is she cute as a blonde in new pics, cannot be real but still great pics!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 11:12:20 pm by kola »

Offline ico23

I really suggest you look at the profile pic in Roth's post above !

Yes, the new profile pics on AW do look fantastic, but really, I think I'd be gravely disappointed ! Looks nowhere near the same girl.

Offline PaintBrush

Gave her a ring,

Most definitely an EE accent.

Found her to be curt, unhelpful and not interested in taking any booking more than one day in advance.   :thumbsdown:u

I think I'll pass.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 05:32:05 pm by PaintBrush »

Offline kola

Always wondered which part of ee she was from, think maybe this give us a clue.

Offline MoTToM

Thanks for the heads up. Steer well clear, I think.

Thelaststarfighter001

Had this one on my radar for a while.

She has new pics up on her profile and now states a size 8.

I Paid 1 credit to vew PG and there are phone pics on there which look genuine to me. Its deffo the same girl as the OG profile pics and on the agency post mentioned above.

If the PG pics are real I'd hit it.

Tempted to TOFTT....I'll let y'all know how it goes if successful.

Offline Roth

Had this one on my radar for a while.

She has new pics up on her profile and now states a size 8.

I Paid 1 credit to vew PG and there are phone pics on there which look genuine to me. Its deffo the same girl as the OG profile pics and on the agency post mentioned above.

If the PG pics are real I'd hit it.

Tempted to TOFTT....I'll let y'all know how it goes if successful.

Good luck. :drinks: Let's hope she's lost weight from here -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71598.msg916671#msg916671

Offline PaintBrush

Well TLSF - I hope it goes well for you, I will be very  interested to read the review

Good luck and come back safe !  :dance:

Thelaststarfighter001

Called and booked an outcall for 1 hr to my place yesterday. It would have been a couple of hours notice or thereabouts.

Picked up a message from her 15 mins prior to the time (as I got out of the shower) asking to push back another hour. I had plans after our scheduled meet so couldn't do it. She offered a discount on next session and apologised.

I think she had txted me about 30 mins prior to the time but being in the shower getting ready for her it was still late notice...

May try again as the pics in her PG are quite nice....