Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessybee - Port Talbot  (Read 1869 times)

13 review(s) for WELSH_jessybee (11 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
19 review(s) for Jessica_Bee (17 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

A month or so ago, a lot was written about JessyBee. Some of it, of course, by Jessy herself  :D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It's fair to say some of the recent commentary was negative. But there were enough positives (from some very respected reviewers) for me to still want to see her for myself - to make my own mind up. I'm so glad I did. I had a blast.

To be fair, I would agree with much of what was written, even the negative stuff. My experiences were similar to many. But my conclusions were different to some. Reflecting, of course, that we all want different things from our punting.

For me, passionate DFK is a must. Plus prolonged oral - giving and receiving. Jessy delivers all of this in spades.

Her flat in Port Talbot is easy to find. I thought it was both clean and tidy. I'd read that she wasn't much of a looker. And when she opened the door I half feared she'd look like the love child of Donald Trump and Ann Widdecombe. I'm pleased to say, she doesn't. I certainly found her attractive, in a minxy, girl next door, way. She has nice, B or C cup tits, responsive nipples and a VERY tight pussy. She's also really flexible and we fucked in a few positions I'd never managed before  :wacko:

I love going down on a woman and, certainly today, her pussy was not "crusty", or smelly. Indeed, I spent a long time down there, bringing her to a shuddering orgasm (a big turn on for me). She's a hugely enthusiastic kisser. And an equally enthusiastic fuck. In either arse or pussy. I'm not usually a big fan of anal, but it seemed rude to turn down her offer. She took a good pounding (from my admittedly average sized cock).

I finished with some exceptionally good deep throat. Coming in her mouth, which she then swallowed. Before I left we had a chat and I found her good company and a good laugh. All told, I really couldn't ask for much more from a punt  :dance:

np500

Well done G P , for biting the bullet and going to find out for your self, think you can get an idea of the angle I was coming from, don't get me wrong, I can understand some of the negatives, considering who I now get to see, but she delivers, and she's a nice girl, always helps, my next punts are a 3sum with s j. then Kandice then Kandice and Molly , but I'd have no problem going to see j b as her service is excellent and God does she suck cock well, never does she say, no, don't do that , you know your going to get the works, knew you'd have a good time, well chuffed.

Offline aazbo22

she might have to go back on hot list lol
what is her body like, any stretch marks etc? 
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 06:58:20 pm by aazbo22 »

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I thought she was in good nick.

She does have a small tummy. And what she calls "tiger stripes". But nowhere near enough to put me off. She's VERY small, sub 5 ft. But I like a petite girl. Great tits (not huge, but shapely), a nice arse and, if it matters to anyone, lovely smooth skin.

So a few imperfections - but much less than me. But more than overcome by the service she provides, IMHO

Jester269269

Great review GP and glad you stuck with and seen it through..
As you say we all have different tastes in our punts.

And certainly there's not many petite women worth a visit in Swansea bay.

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

I'm keen to see this lady now.....

Does anyone fancy a 3sum with Jessy ......am well up for some DP with her.  I'm only around during the day on a Monday or Friday though ....PM me.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Hi Scooby

Not for me. But I imagine Jessy would be a really good choice for this type of meet. I can imagine all three having fun. Have you been in touch to see if she'd be up for it?

np500

She will be up for it I'm sure, I've done a mmf with her and she can handle what ever you chuck her way far better than us blokes  can cope with dishing it out.

Gigiddy

Glad you had a great time Grumpy you can see why we hold her in such regard

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Thanks Gigiddy

It would have been easy to not persevere with Jessy. But I weighed up the evidence from you, Red and many others. And, ultimately, trusted my instincts. I'm really glad I did

Offline Paulsenis

Great review Grumpy, glad you enjoyed it. The 'crusty' remark was one that I made and it is a criticism I stand by,  as when I did visit her I found hygiene not to be one of her strong  points though I reiterate her service was of a very good quality.
Clearly she has read the feedback regards hygiene on this board from various clients including myself and cleaned up her act (and other things) and you clearly enjoyed the fruits of this.
Maybe I will give her another try and will have as good experience as you seem to have had.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Thanks Paul

Yeah, I found the flat - and more importantly Jessy! - nice and clean.

We know that the SPs view this site so if feedback and commentary is taken on board as a result of what is read that can only be a good thing. For all concerned  :thumbsup: