Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mya mya xxx Epsom  (Read 1147 times)

15 review(s) for Only 1mya (10 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline herbie007

I recently saw Mya for a one hour session, comms were sorted by a phone call, it’s her I spoke too and she speaks good English, I asked if Anal and OWO was included in her hour price of £110, she said they were so we firmed up the meet and I made my way over to her Epsom, I sent a text to say I was there and got a message with her flat details.

She works in apartment block at the back of some shops; there is a car park about a minutes walk away which is pretty cheap. Her apartment was a bit awkward to find as the door numbers don’t match the floor numbers so once I got out the lift I took the stairs down to the next floor where her flat was.

I was greeted by Mya, she said hello took me through to a room and left me with some other girl who was laying on the bed dressed in little skimpy knickers and a T shirt, I don’t know where Mya went but whilst she was gone I made small talk with this other bird who btw was giving me a hard-on laying there with her fanny bulging out her draws, I says you fancy giving me a BJ to warm me up, she looks at me and laughs, anyhow Mya comes back, takes me by the hand in to another room which was basic but clean and tidy.

As for what Mya looks like, I might get stick for saying this but she actually looked better than her AW pictures, she’s got a tidy little slim body, her tits are a bit droopy but apart from that I was happy, she also seemed like a bubbly girl who wanted to show me a good time and was well up for a shag.

I then re confirmed Anal and OWO whilst I showed her my dick (which was already stiff btw due to the other bird), she gave me the Green light so I paid my dues and got my kit off whilst she went and stashed the money, she came back in the room and I asked her to get naked, she said you do it, so I did and all in all it took me about 5 seconds to get her tight trousers and a Black one piece body thingy she was wearing off whilst she pushed her arse in my face, I parted her cheeks and went in for a bit of rimming whilst I played with her fanny, she told me she did not want any fingers inside her which was fine with me, I turned her round and did RO, she’s got a very nice little fanny which tastes good and she seemed to enjoy me going down on her, I then told her it was my turn, so she goes down on me and gives me some pretty good head OWO, it’s not deep but she gives plenty of tongue action with good suction and it felt good whilst she’s looked up at me.

She then rubbers me up and climbs on for some very deep CG and grinding her clit against me, I pull her forward and ask her to kiss me whilst I play with her bum, she seemed a bit hesitant but I say it’s fine as I’m fussy who I kiss and don’t just kiss anyone, she laughs and we start to FK, it wasn’t deep but I did get to do a bit of a tongue rumba with her, we then swapped to doggie position which felt good, I played with her clit and was loving watching her fanny get wet whilst her little bum was winking at me, I told her I needed to shag her bum, she asked me to be gentle, so I promised I would, we carried on shagging in doggie whilst we both wet our fingers and wetted her bum, I then tried to guide myself in but her bum is so small and tight so she had to take over, and then finally I heard and felt the pop and in I went, slow at first but we then started to build up the pace until I was balls deep and  had her standing on the floor pushing back on to me, we shagged like this for a while before we changed rubbers and went back to fanny shagging in all sorts of positions but my favourites with her was Mish whilst snogging, Sniper whilst she bounced up to meet me and finally Prone Bone and me shooting my load.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I want to say thanks to all those who reviewed her, I was a bit uncertain going into this punt due to the negs she’s got but glad I took a chance, I had a good time.  :drinks:

Offline thekman100

Definite regular of mine. you know what you are going to get. She has also been much more reliable with time keeping etc since the relinquishing phone duties as well as hosting the punt. Epsom is such a pain for me though.

Not sure if the other girl works. What do you reckon? Seen a profile? I fancy a session with her but Mya, who I've seen several times, will get the right arse! :D

Offline herbie007

Definite regular of mine. you know what you are going to get. She has also been much more reliable with time keeping etc since the relinquishing phone duties as well as hosting the punt. Epsom is such a pain for me though.

Not sure if the other girl works. What do you reckon
? Seen a profile? I fancy a session with her but Mya, who I've seen several times, will get the right arse! :D

I'm not 100% sure but I think this is her External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -  she don't look as good in the flesh. I asked Mya if she works, she said she does but she's not for me and got nothing on Mya.

I can see why you made Mya a regular, I will be going back for more, she's a great shag and a lot of fun with it.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 04:40:54 am by herbie007 »