Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arab_queen  (Read 3195 times)

1 review(s) for Arab_Queen (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jbburner123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
EASTERN EUROPEAN NOT ARAB.
Walthamstow- Falmouth Way. Not that discreet. Literally next to the main road.
This was awful from the start. Told her I wanted an early morning appointment and when I got there. She said to come midday. Luckily, the market is nearby so I went for a visit. Came back and phoned her saying I was outside. She sounded more eastern european than middle eastern. She said where are you? I said by number 15 then she says you're 15? I was confused and I said what? She then started to get angry for like 3 mins and then I said tell me the number or I'm leaving. She said 'she'll text it'.  :dash: WHY COULDNT YOU JUST TELL ME OVER THE PHONE. Anyway, I told her to forget it as I was put off and just walked away.

I could've given this a neutral but the comms were so poor I had to give it a negative. Worst experience ever.

Offline Belgarion

She's most likely Romanian

A lot of them pretend to be of Arab descent. I would not bother

Offline jbburner123

I could've given this a neutral but the comms were so poor I had to give it a negative. Worst experience ever.

Could've given a neutral because I never had the actual punt so I can't give a review on that.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 04:25:11 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline peter purves

She said where are you? I said by number 15 then she says you're 15? I was confused and I said what? She then started to get angry for like 3 mins and then I said tell me the number or I'm leaving. She said 'she'll text it'.  :dash: WHY COULDNT YOU JUST TELL ME OVER THE PHONE. Anyway, I told her to forget it as I was put off and just walked away.

Sorry to hear mate!

The amount of time this occurrence has happened to me when booking a punt  :dash:. However, as frustrating as it is, it is good that you
managed to follow the (warning) 'signs'  :)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 04:25:21 pm by Ali Katt »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

MissX

Hello, this is arab_queen

First I want to apologize for your bad experience! But... you called me and said that you are next to Sainsbury which is very close to me. After 20 min (for that time I can go shopping and come back but anyways) you called me and said that you are outside. I asked as I usually do where about exactly are you to secure myself that you are on the right place. You told me that you are on number 15 waiting which nobody told you. Ive tried to explain to you that I will text you my flat number as I always do but I guess you were busy with something and didn`t pay any attention on what I am saying. After we hang up I sent you the flat number and tried to called you after a while to check if everything is fine but u already blocked my number.
About my accent - its been mistaken for italian, russian, turkish and everything that can come on your mind. I dont hide that I was born in Southeast Europe but also the fact that I am from arab origin as my both parents are 100% arabs.

Warm regards,

Haifa :)

Offline FCB

She's most likely Romanian

A lot of them pretend to be of Arab descent. I would not bother

Profile nationality: Bulgarian

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 02:07:44 am by FCB »

P. Lonker

I read her reply, who the fuck goes shopping just before a meeting take place? Sound a load of BOLLOCKS!

Offline Bassman

I read her reply, who the fuck goes shopping just before a meeting take place? Sound a load of BOLLOCKS!
I think she is trying to explain how close she is to sainsburys. Ie in the time it took the op to call she could've gone shopping and come back. That's how I read it.

Poor comms ruin a punt again. No way should she be getting angry when people can't understand her because of her accent. Even if the op did answer her call after, I know I wouldn't turn back around after that!

Offline Bangers and Gash

Could've given a neutral because I never had the actual punt so I can't give a review on that.

Sounds a definite negative to me. You travelled to a punt and got fucked about by a timewasting/flaky pro$$ie.

Decent punters need to be warned, as to avoid scumbags on AW.

:hi:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 04:25:38 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline mrpusa

Dear Fellow Mongers,
                  By claiming to be Arab when she wasn't is similar to my experiences when dealing with "Indian/Pakistani" working girls who turn out to be Spanish. This has happened to me, even though am Indian, and VERY  good at weeding out  the imposters. Nevertheless, it has happened to me! When it last happened to me, I simply WALKED OUT! If you don't, it will only encourage these only IMPOSTERS!
Banned reason: STD paranoid troll
Banned by:

Offline ipiraka

Her body looks arab, romanian girls aren't that thick

Offline adders

Spoke to her today. She did sound Arab tbh. Will try to see her tomorrow and report back

Offline heisenberg85

How is she pretending to be an Arab? It says clearly on her profile that she's from a European country but of Arabic roots. If you only read the title of her profile and not the rest it's your own damn fault, sorry.

Offline Belgarion

How is she pretending to be an Arab? It says clearly on her profile that she's from a European country but of Arabic roots. If you only read the title of her profile and not the rest it's your own damn fault, sorry.

Welcome to the site. Profiles never get updated, don't they?