Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 24 hour houses  (Read 1809 times)

marked man 77

Am going to be working down in London next month finishing between 5 am and 8 am and was wondering if you guys new of any brothels that were open 24 hours so to speak?

Offline Seasoned Vet

There's one in earlsfield sw18 that has Latinas of quality round the back of the new tesco metro. You can get the no from ace massage

marked man 77

thanks for that,any others anyone,i know i had issues with one but have seen a couple of romanians in the north east who have been ok.is there any 24 hour romanian houses in london does anyone know

Offline Nowornever

Am going to be working down in London next month finishing between 5 am and 8 am and was wondering if you guys new of any brothels that were open 24 hours so to speak?

Not sure about you getting something that time of the morning. Though alot of these places claim to be open 24/7 many of them closes between 5am - 9am
I have done a couple of punts close to 5am at Cleopatras. They normally have 3 girls available and it charges a fee on the door. Once in you pick your girls and discuss what services you after.  :hi:
External Link/Members Only

raylondoner

You might be lucky with Soho as some of the walk-ups have a second shift that finishes at 6.00 am some "nights", I think. Not sure which ones and how good their timekeeping is though if it's quiet, maybe some of the late/early Soho peeps can help?  :hi:

Offline Bassman

Aqua sauna seem to be open most hours from what I've seen. Location wise it's a couple of minutes walk from Holloway Road Tube. Opposite Emirates stadium. Not been in there myself but it's basically a tenner at the door and then what ever££ for whatever service. No idea on the girls. Years ago I used to see some stunners come out of the place.

Offline ralhar

you might find a walk up open at 4am or 5am either soho or shepherd market if you are lucky... as said though 6am to 9am is usually dead... maybe try a card in a phone box... this can be fun but very hit and miss... not that I have tried to punt at that time for years... it is good when it works though... being up and about at that time of night always used to make me horny for some reason...

Offline Steely Dan

Aqua sauna seem to be open most hours from what I've seen. Location wise it's a couple of minutes walk from Holloway Road Tube. Opposite Emirates stadium. Not been in there myself but it's basically a tenner at the door and then what ever££ for whatever service. No idea on the girls. Years ago I used to see some stunners come out of the place.
I thought I read that this place had closed, but the latest Gmaps streetviews makes it look open

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bassman

I thought I read that this place had closed, but the latest Gmaps streetviews makes it look open

Hidden Image/Members Only

It's just Aqua now. They put black tape over the sauna part lol. It's still locally known as Aqua sauna obviously. I believe it's still open. It certainly was the other week as I saw punters walking in/out.