Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MandyFoxx - Leicester  (Read 4693 times)

104 review(s) for MandyFoxxx (91 positive, 10 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JamesPoppers

External Link/Members Only

This was my second visit to Mandy.  Having enjoyed her delights once, I knew there was more she could offer and more we could enjoy together.  I wasn't wrong!

We began with a full-on watersports treat.  Mandy was proud of having recently mastered the art of pissing and, it being one of my favourite things to enjoy, I wanted to try her out. She was great.  Stood over me with a confident air and cheeky smile, she drenched me from cock to neck in glorious golden rain.  What a start!

Then it was onto her bed.  We engaged in mutual foreplay, licking and sucking. I asked Mandy to take some poppers to get off her head, which really turns me on, which she duly obliged.   

At one point she was in delight as I pinned her face down on the bed, sat astride her facing her toes and proceeded to lick her arse, pussy and clit from behind, lifting her legs up slightly beneath me so my tongue could get right down to her clit.  "That's a new one for me" she purred "Pinned down and pleasured!"

I'd not managed to get hard enough to try A levels with her the first time we met.  No such problems this time.  On went the rubber and Mandy presented her gorgeous tight arse for my attention and enjoyment.   I knelt up on the bed and raised her arse and legs in the air so she rested on my knees while I lifted her up and pummelled her arse with a stiff cock, which she seemed to REALLY enjoy.

Then it was out of her arse and, one condom change later, into her pussy to fuck her slowly then at speed.  "Mmmmmm, that's fast and good" was her response.

At this point it was my turn to try something new, which I'd learnt from a previous report on here - (you know who you are!)

I love taking poppers, but normally sniff direct from the bottle, which gives an instant, strong hit.  In the past, I'd once been treated to poppers delivered via a gas mask, which was a far more subtle and extended hit.

The new idea was to take a standard protective dust mask, (couple of quid from Wilkos) , filled with cotton wool balls soaked in Poppers.  I lay back as Mandy prepared them for me and fed them to me.   Soaring gently into poppers heaven, Mandy proceeded to give me a long blow job, licking all the way down the shaft and balls.

It was time to finish off.   I asked Mandy to surprise me with an outfit while I closed my eyes.  I opened them to see her resplendent in a green latticework tight dress.  2 minutes later I was enjoying a fantastic cum as I wanked over her.

This was another FANTASTIC punt with a girl who is as drop dead sexy as a sexy thing on national sexy day.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Great review matey, many thanks.

Offline JamesPoppers

You're welcome... she deserves it.... fantastic girl...

DannyJames

It's taken her 22 years to learn how to piss?  :D

Thanks for the review, mate. I'll never see this whore but glad you had a good time.

Offline Belgarion

Not comfortable seeing WGs who use poppers

Good review though

Ziltoid5150

Great review. Seeing her tomorrow -cant fookin wait

Offline dirkdiggler583

Not comfortable seeing WGs who use poppers

Good review though
same here, saw her twice a while back and enjoyed her company and planned to see her again but all this popper, piss and stuff makes it sound like she is on a slippery slope.
For those that enjoy it, will be a wild time though!

Offline xMANDYx

• Service Provider
Right just going to jump in here as I don't like the way this is going. I try not to get involved especially on a positive review but I feel like insinuations are being made.

I do not take Poppers, not like that anyway, I have taken them a few times with clients, I don't provide them or just randomly sniff them. I'm also sure MOTC and JamesPoppers can vouch that when I have taken them it's been 1 or 2 very small sniffs and as I don't usually take them I've got an instant head rush as I'm not used to them. I'm not a raging drug addict,I've never taken any in my life,  I don't even smoke.

So to say I'm on a slippery slope I do not appreciate, it's well known that I have kids and a family so it couldn't be further from the truth.

I may get slaughtered for coming on here and standing up for myself but if that's the case then so be, this is just something that hit a nerve and I couldn't ignore.

Apologies if it's put anyone off but I wanted to clarify that I do not take them. Also as for piss putting people off, it's just water sports, most girls offer it as a service and until recently I had stage fright and struggled in front of people..

Ziltoid5150

Online threechilliman

Right just going to jump in here as I don't like the way this is going. I try not to get involved......

You have no control over 'the way it's going'. Punters are free to post relevant comments within the guidelines.

tcm

Offline xMANDYx

• Service Provider
Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion, I'm not trying to control that I'm just putting The facts straight.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Apologies if it's put anyone off.....

This hasn't put me off. Your rates and the need for reference checks have done that already.  :hi:

Offline Belgarion

Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion, I'm not trying to control that I'm just putting The facts straight.

The facts are that you use poppers.

That's the only issue I have with the review. Whether it's a sniff or full blown use, you still use them.

It's your choice of course as it is mine not to see a WG that uses them.

DannyJames

Belgarion stated both a fact and his opinion, so nothing wrong there. Dirkdiggler said something that could be interpreted in various ways, but he said nothing wrong.

Perhaps learn to be a bit less sensitive?

Online threechilliman

Offline cueball

I asked Mandy to take some poppers to get off her head, which really turns me on, which she duly obliged.   

I do not take Poppers, not like that anyway,

I might come and podge mandy on my Leicester away day outing, but, I've a couple of questions....

Would I be welcome?

And....

Can I bring a gallon of petrol instead of poppers? I've no poppers but I've got a cracking gallon of unleaded we can sniff on :D ?

Agent g and ilovesucking will make me welcome I'm sure, we'll have a right old east Midlands knee's up

vw

You have no control over 'the way it's going'. Punters are free to post relevant comments within the guidelines.

tcm

She never answered the Flunt question but answers what wasn't asked here.

Hope this doesn't go chloestine  :crazy:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 03:02:13 pm by vw »

Offline JamesPoppers

Hey all!  Give the girl a break!

I am happy to confirm that Mandy only takes the tiniest of sniffs of Poppers and only because I said it turned me on a lot.   In fact, I actually teased her for being a lightweight!

Secondly, I'm not sure what anyone means by a slippery slope.  Mandy is one of the nicest, most level headed and damn sexy girls I've ever enjoyed and she's had far too much grief lately to have to put up with personal attacks on her on this site.

If what she does with me isn't your cup of tea, that's fine.  But have a go at me, not at a girl doing nothing more than looking to provide a top rate service tailored to her clients wishes and desires...

Hey Mandy - sorry if the review has caused you problems.  It was meant to do the opposite!  You know I luv ya loads and am amongst your biggest fans..

James

xxx
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 03:09:37 pm by JamesPoppers »

Offline Belgarion

If I'm not mistaken the OP wrote a review of Mandy on UKE where he said they also used poppers. It was something along the lines of her enjoying poppers like him.

So, it's not a one off

Found it here too; https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=108961.0
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 03:11:52 pm by Belgarion »

DannyJames

Hey Mandy - sorry if the review has caused you problems.  It was meant to do the opposite!  You know I luv ya loads and am amongst your biggest fans..

James

xxx

Oh God  :bomb:

Offline Belgarion

I am happy to confirm that Mandy only takes the tiniest of sniffs of Poppers and only because I said it turned me on a lot.   In fact, I actually teased her for being a lightweight!

Secondly, I'm not sure what anyone means by a slippery slope.  Mandy is one of the nicest, most level headed and damn sexy girls I've ever enjoyed and she's had far too much grief lately to have to put up with personal attacks on her on this site.

If what she does with me isn't your cup of tea, that's fine.  But have a go at me, not at a girl doing nothing more than looking to provide a top rate service tailored to her clients wishes and desires...

James

xxx

Now you've gone and done it

:dash:

Offline cueball

You know I luv ya loads and am amongst your biggest fans..

James

xxx

That's lovely lovely lovely

Do you think she'll go for my petrol idea?

Offline Belgarion

These White Knights never learn.

vw

Hey all!  Give the girl a break

Piss off white knight twat and take Mary poppers with you.

Was she singing

A spoon full of poppers helps the jizz go down
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 03:21:53 pm by vw »

Online RedKettle

Give the girl a break!

Mandy is one of the nicest, most level headed and damn sexy girls I've ever enjoyed and she's had far too much grief lately to have to put up with personal attacks on her on this site.

You know I luv ya loads and am amongst your biggest fans..

xxx

and above is the guide on comments not to make on UKP  :D

this thread is going to get very interesting......

vw

This hasn't put me off. Your rates and the need for reference checks have done that already.  :hi:

Really and not the nonsense on the Flunt and tcm reviews.

Online threechilliman

James

xxx

Did Mandy ask you to post this?

tcm

Offline cueball

Hats off to maid Mandy of sherwood, she brings out only  the finest knights, dressed in their full regalia, all glinting and square jawed.

I'm expecting a full on comedy stampede here.

Nothing less than the plastic sword wielding brigade will do.

C'mon knighty boys, don't leave poor little Jimmy poopers alone on here, he needs your support.  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 03:54:30 pm by cueball »

Offline xMANDYx

• Service Provider
No I didn't ask him to post anything I don't want anyone else to post anything in my defence either. Logging off now. Have fun boys xx

vw

No I didn't ask him to post anything I don't want anyone else to post anything in my defence either. Logging off now. Have fun boys xx

Is it true you give discounts for positive ukp reviews ?

Did you meet flunt ?

We're you on poppers posting this ?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 04:10:07 pm by vw »

GolfNut

Hats off to maid Mandy of sherwood, she brings out only  the finest knights, dressed in their full regalia, all glinting and square jawed.

I'm expecting a full on comedy stampede here.

Nothing less than the plastic sword wielding brigade will do.

C'mon knighty boys, don't leave poor little Jimmy poopers alone on here, he needs your support.  :sarcastic:

Here we go again.

The North West boys can't stay out of the E Mids can you?  Clearly it's far more interesting down here than up there. Now that I can understand.  :sarcastic:

Personally don't see a problem with piss or poppers, and as it's permanently pissing down in Manchester you guys must really love some good old fashion W/S.

Popper ain't illegal are they? Not even classed as the now banned legal highs. Hardly class A drug in that case so I can't see what the fuss is about.

IMO if the OP is guilty of anything, it's of being an over-enthusiastic ignorant newbie.

Offline cueball

Is it true you give discounts for positive ukp reviews ?

That rings a bell,I think that's been whispered in the forest before.

Does discount have a price graduation? Is there criteria like......

Full whack for no review

20 quid off for a green one

No discount for a grey one

Another 20 quid off for defending (pulling your sword)

And, if with all the discounts, would she fall into the tontober planning.

So many questions, I'm hoping we get all the answers

Offline cueball

she brings out only  the finest knights, dressed in their full regalia, all glinting and square jawed.

Here we go again.

:D :D :D welcome aboard agent, we've been waiting for you to land.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Does discount have a price graduation? Is there criteria like......

Full whack for no review

20 quid off for a green one

No discount for a grey one

Another 20 quid off for defending (pulling your sword)

And, if with all the discounts, would she fall into the tontober planning.

So many questions, I'm hoping we get all the answers

What do you get for a red one?  :hi:

Offline cueball

What do you get for a red one?  :hi:

A repeat booking  :sarcastic:

Oh, and she'll put a screen shot of your messages on the tinterweb for all the world to see.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 04:22:40 pm by cueball »

Offline xMANDYx

• Service Provider
Couldn't resist one more reply - no I have never offered or given anyone a discount for a Ukp review.

Anyone who has ever given me one can vouch for that - most of the time I'm not even expecting It.

On poppers right now? Yes absolutely off my face  :lol:

vw

Here we go again.

The North West boys can't stay out of the E Mids can you?  Clearly it's far more interesting down here than up there. Now that I can understand.  :sarcastic:

Personally don't see a problem with piss or poppers, and as it's permanently pissing down in Manchester you guys must really love some good old fashion W/S.

Popper ain't illegal are they? Not even classed as the now banned legal highs. Hardly class A drug in that case so I can't see what the fuss is about.

Poppers destroy brain cells and clearly the region has done too many.  :lol:

Anyway booze is not illegal to buthe you wouldn't want a skank that's been on the booze earlier in the day also.

Was you post subsidised like the positive reviews are according to sherwood legend.

GolfNut

:D :D :D welcome aboard agent, we've been waiting for you to land.

You know me CB. I hate to disappoint.  :cool:

Poppers destroy brain cells and clearly the region has done too many.  :lol:

Anyway booze is not illegal to buthe you wouldn't want a skank that's been on the booze earlier in the day also.

Was you post subsidised like the positive reviews are according to sherwood legend.

A bit of a chalk and cheese comparison vw. Shag a bird after a drink with her is completely different to shag a bird who has been on the bottle all day, don't you think?

Offline cueball

I could say the same to you agent g

You'd be disappointed if I didn't pop in and say hello to all you sherwoodians  :D

vw

Couldn't resist one more reply - no I have never offered or given anyone a discount for a Ukp review.

Anyone who has ever given me one can vouch for that - most of the time I'm not even expecting It.

On poppers right now? Yes absolutely off my face  :lol:

Dont be shocked that many here will believe you.

Enjoy the poppers I expect they are more enjotable now James has left.  These white knights are tedious.   :dash:

vw

A bit of a chalk and cheese comparison vw. Shag a bird after a drink with her is completely different to shag a bird who has been on the bottle all day, don't you think?

Not really.

Offline stevedave

James

xxx

I think you forgot to add:

Treat her well guys  :thumbsup: :D

Offline Leicestergent100

James

xxx

Jesus :dash:...one bonus from her sniffing your bottle.... must have helped you shove your head up her arse that bit further!  :rose:

Online threechilliman

Here we go again.

IMO if the OP is guilty of anything, it's of being an over-enthusiastic ignorant newbie.

You're welcome in the NW anytime, we have our share of good urs, don't worry.

The piss and poppers isn't the issue for me, folk can do what they like. Its when girls start commenting on reviews and trying to control what's being said, now that I do have a problem with.

This, remember, is a site for punters to share information, something that seems to get forgotten on occasion.

tcm

vw

Jesus :dash:...one bonus from her sniffing your bottle.... must have helped you shove your head up her arse that bit further!  :rose:

I do wonder if other members are also on the liquid gold tonight.  Could be coincidence their head is spinning.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 05:51:58 pm by vw »

Leicpokerboy

There's  a lotOf Knickers That need untwisting tonight.  :D

vw

There's  a lotOf Knickers That need untwisting tonight.  :D
Seems your knickers were undesirable and fluffy   :thumbsdown: