Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eve01 Cardiff Tour  (Read 1837 times)

37 review(s) for Eve01 (18 positive, 4 neutral, 15 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HughJardon

Tried to see a few girls today,  an ebony called Sofia01 who decided not to work,  Penelope Ferre who as it was her first day was fully booked so getting pummeled by an endless slew of geezers wouldn't suit me,  the trouble with good touring girls,  but got through to this

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I quite like Polish girls,  haven't seen one for a while and at that price thought excellent VFM.

Easy comms over the phone with a postcode sent via text,  I won't lie, the apartment was a mare to find and took me at least 10 minutes from the door of my car to her crowning face.
Got to the door apologized for being late,  but it wasn't a problem. Cardiff Bay area.

The girl

Blonde Polish girl,  20 years old size 10 body pear dropped 32c sized tits at a guess,  red responsive nipples, big pussy lips, nice body no fat basically the girl in the pictures minus the lippy and makeup. Initial thoughts were let's walk but decided to stay and, went for it.

The meet  :drinks:

She was wearing a little 2 piece school girl outfit which was in a heap on the floor within 2 minutes but the meet was naughty stuff like a bigger version of Little Amy,  Started with lots of deep frenching and exploring, asked if I wanted covered or noncovered oral,  went for owo . Both were at no extra charge. 
Blow job was great lots of deepthroating  tickling massaging of balls spitting and no handed sucking which felt tidy,  chicken head style. I fucked her face which spurred her on even more.

Asked if I was ready and got in her in missionary, her gash was tight and soaking wet,  straight into kissing and pounding simultaneously ,and women say we can't multi task,  she got up and bent over the bed, I slapped the old boy around her pussy lips and, dipped in and out of her vag , the pace got hard and she didn't mind me slamming it in at force,  then she sucked me off a bit more.
After that she rode me hard,  again lots of kissing and pumping and grabbing and, squeezing her tits.
She then jumped off spat over me dick and pulled the boy off until completion.

Summary

It was a very successful plan C,  and the dirty voice inside my head (HughJardon)  tells me to go back for more.
When Polish girls were popular in the area I always wanted to try them out because to date I have not had a bad punt with one.
Anyway for me there wasn't an initial attraction but as soon as the deed started I knew that staying was the right decision. I'll go for a positive and hope others get the same experience. A lot of expensive girls being reviewed (which is All good) so nice to have a Value for money option in the area.  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

np500

Looks great for £100 Hugh, the money I'm splashing, I'd have stayed for two hours , don't think I'd have thought of walking, but she came good, can't ask for more .

Offline HughJardon

Yeah for the dollar very accomadating could not fault the session,  and could have double punted if not good,  but I left satisfied,  no EAS just respect for a good service which Poles on the whole do quite well  :)

Offline PuntingPete

She sounds great, I would have paid her a visit but I'm saving myself for a biggie next week  :yahoo:

Added to my HL & hopefully she will be returning  :wacko:

Offline Mil 34

Why did you think about walking hugh,
she looks good in her pictures

Offline mr big

cracking find hugh great vfm wouldn't mind a bit of that myself

Offline iverthickone

Nice one Hugh!  She sounds a good find!  :rolleyes:

HitnMiss

She sounds great, I would have paid her a visit but I'm saving myself for a biggie next week  :yahoo:

Added to my HL & hopefully she will be returning  :wacko:

Aything I should now about lol

Offline PMAC123

Sweet, gonna try to get to her this week. Really miss the old 60/100 pricing structure from the HNDF, rare sight these days.

SeekingtheTruth

I am planning a visit to her over the next couple of days.

Looks like I'm in for a treat.

Offline HughJardon

Good luck Pete

Good question Mil,
Basically as this was a plan C, and instructions to her place were ropey at best,  by the time I got to the door all I was thinking was, just go home Hugh. She wasn't really my type facially either but I may go back today as the punt was great

Thanks Mr Big and Iver

He's off to see one of the WBs SJ Kandise (thats Reds spelling)  or one of the big hitters to hazard a guess HitnMiss

Your right PMAC,  but still my best punt of 2016 cost 60 notes with Brazilian Michelle, stunning and such chemistry.

Seeking she's good value for money great blowjob and a tight gash,  can't ask for anymore really

:drinks:

Offline mrdiamond77

Good review Hugh. I was not planning on a visit to Cardiff until next week but I may now try and get there sooner, cracking looking girl.  Agree with you about Polish working girls, I have not seen a bad one myself.  From seeing Sensitive Roxanne in The Parade near City Rd over 10 years ago to Sweet Olivia in Roath (much missed) and Sexy Angelina in Bristol.  If only Romanian girls gave such good value for money. :drinks:

Offline Mil 34

Fair enough Hugh. The pictures do look so fake to me so I wouldn't know what to think.
She must have impressed for you to think about going back today.
hope she's as good second time mate

np500

My first punt, polish girl in Newport, off viva street , returned twice, sweet Olivier , gorgeous Alice, sweet Amy all great poles, couple of Hungarians , a Cypriot , a Scot, few English, one lives in Spain but English , loads of welsh girls etc , all great.   4 romas, all shit ( there are good ones out there, not met one yet )! There's a theam here !

Offline mrdiamond77

She's in York now.  Have to wait till she comes back to Cardiff.

Offline foreverhung

Had close to 10 wanks over her, right up my street that Hugh
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HughJardon

Had close to 10 wanks over her, right up my street that Hugh

God bless you Forever hung.
Thinking about the punt a few weeks ago,  the service was spot on. Definitely return

You should close your Xvideos browser put the lube and tissues away and get back in the saddle mate. Cardiff is booming  :thumbsup:

Jester269269

Cardiff is booming 

Yip Cardiffs Booming. Swansea ain't  :dash: :dash:

Think Trumps built his wall on the M4.

:thumbsdown:

Offline mrdiamond77

Yip Cardiffs Booming. Swansea ain't  :dash: :dash:

:thumbsdown:

Let's hope we have an influx of Mexican WG's in Cardiff then. :thumbsup:

Offline HughJardon