Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Sauna Girls  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Jabba the Slut

I fear there is a serious lack of talent coming through the main Edinburgh parlours. Bss, Newtown. Lss seems to be a Romanian stronghold at the moment. Its Sauna stalwarts ie Heidi,  Daisy, Rachel,  Dionne and Shia that are flying the flag at the moment. (Vivienne at bss and the excellent Romanian Jackie at Lss, the exception although I heard Mellie at bss is the new star performer at the moment at bss.) Point being these ladies can't go on for ever and hope to god im still punting in 5-10 years time with some new SScottish talent coming through.

Duncan Maddick

If you can find lots of new Scottish talent I am sure the sauna owners will pay a kings ransom for the secret.

The decline in Scottish sauna talent started about 15 years ago.  My first sauna punt was around 1994.  I had seen the various signs outside the buildings but never ventured in, then there was a big news story when LSS had graffiti of a particular nature sprayed on it. The newspapers picked over the details of the sex for sale saunas and I decided to visit said LSS.

From 1994 to 2012 I visited BSS, LSS, even NTS (it had serious talent late 1990s) and even Scorpio before it started its long decline around 1999/2000.

Pre-2002/3 Scottish talent was everywhere, even NTS had stunning young Scottish girls.  Carol, who probably had the best body of any sauna girl, worked there.

Then a few shops started selling mobile phones to the masses and the internet became widely available and the rest is history.

My first punt though was not in a sauna.  Who remembers the carpet shop in the West End that wasn't only a carpet shop?  Anyone? Through the back and ask for UNDERLAY.  Was so embarrassed could not get hard or even close to excited.  Remember thinking afterwards "masterbation was never this difficult".

Offline auldie63

'UNDERLAY' :D :D :D

Pretty much describes it, either way somebody is LAYing UNDER somebody!

Duncan Maddick

:lol: Yeah. True. Still feel my face reddening with embarrasment just thinking about it again and thats going back 30 odd years now.

Offline bigmike32

Thought that i would let you know that there is a new scottish sauna girl at blair street sauna by the name of lauren. She is brunnete is busty and very nice and dirty looking. She has tattoos on her side above her pussy and rose tattoos on her back.

Offline 1more1

I went to LSS week before last and no British girls on at all, the talent in general was pretty poor. I had paid my money at the desk for an hour and had a shower before being told two out of the three girls there were booked and someone immediately snapped her up, 20 min wait for the next girl and 30 for the next so I waited, 1st girl bit on the big side for me so waited another 10 min and she was pretty much the same. By this time one of the first girls that were booked came up but in street cllothes so she was off, and I quite liked her. Fuck it I said to myself next girl up and I'm in. So she had a huge ass too but I went for it and she seemed nice, then the attitude came through and the vacant stares. 25 mins of my hour in and I'm done and she has no intention of a second pop or even a massage so I paid and left and I probably won't be back. More for the poor management than that one girl.

Duncan Maddick

Well I have been pleasantly surprised by my return to the sauna scene.  Better than had anticipated, just wish the old pecker could still rise for three or four punts on the trot.

Offline foreverchanges

If you can find lots of new Scottish talent I am sure the sauna owners will pay a kings ransom for the secret.

The decline in Scottish sauna talent started about 15 years ago.  My first sauna punt was around 1994.  I had seen the various signs outside the buildings but never ventured in, then there was a big news story when LSS had graffiti of a particular nature sprayed on it. The newspapers picked over the details of the sex for sale saunas and I decided to visit said LSS.

From 1994 to 2012 I visited BSS, LSS, even NTS (it had serious talent late 1990s) and even Scorpio before it started its long decline around 1999/2000.

Pre-2002/3 Scottish talent was everywhere, even NTS had stunning young Scottish girls.  Carol, who probably had the best body of any sauna girl, worked there.

Then a few shops started selling mobile phones to the masses and the internet became widely available and the rest is history.

True....its hard to imagine that London Street used to have about 25/30 lasses on their books and virtually all were Scottish.
Unfortunately the sauna world is nowadays a completely different beast to what it was back then..

The last links to that long lost time are Heidi and Daisy ( I mean even Lucy the last of the LSS Golden Age has called it a day) and when they hang up their G Strings then it really be a wasteland.

Offline bigmike32

Im thankful i have punted with heidi and lucy who was working at nts at the time. Daisy is still on the list though. My next punt will be either daisy or amy if they are working but i need to wait at least a couple of weeks before i venture to the saunas again.