Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyMaryXXX (aka Melysa) - East Finchley - luscious sex kitten - two thumbs up!  (Read 4537 times)

1 review(s) for SexyMaryXXX (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
25 review(s) for Naughty.Melysa-4u (21 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline darkdeep

Found an attractive local girl (SexyMaryXXX)
External Link/Members Only

Contacted her and found out that I've seen her before as Melysa (in Wembley).
She said "Do you still want to see me"
Me "If you look after me"
Melysa/Mary "You know I do" (true)

Easy to find apartment in East Finchley  - parking nearby + near the tube.
Good apartment. Bathroom ok (not as nice as the bathroom she had in Wembley where we showered together afterwards).

She's a 5 foot, blond, pretty-munchkin face, lovely body, great ass and tits. Met me in her pink negligee (nothing underneath).
The best thing about Melysa, she's a genuine warm friendly fun girl and she loves sex.
Friendly, scrumptious sex kitten is the description.
Anyway I immediately extended to 90 minutes once I'd kissed her and remembered just how warm and lovely she is to kiss and cuddle and make love to.

£160 for 90 mins + £20 for anal + £10 CIM.

Great session - lots of oral both ways (takes time and sensitivity to get her to cum). Great sex. She loves some anal play during sex. And she loves anal.
Anal in doggy and spooning. Back to her pussy. Loads of deep french kissing. She doesn't hold back at all.
Then a rest and a chat and some wine. Then a beautiful long hand job and ball licking  - and then finished in her sweet mouth. (She doesn't swallow).

Definitely return as she's so close to me.
A great reminder of just how good punting can be in terms the punter and WG both really connected, being open and having a good time.

Offline G.Raff

Thanks for the review, obviously pics are fake - as usual with this WG  :rolleyes:

Check the ratings, she seem to have a persistent virtual stalker  :dash:

LL

She's back with new stolen pics. I'll give that profile 2 weeks before it gets rightly deleted.
I've seen her maybe 4 times. It was good the first three. On the last time she told me that I tired her out and expected too much sex :lol:. She also complained about my checking of my own watch (part of my routine to ensure I do everything I want to do before running out of time). I only ever saw her for 30 minutes each time. My aim then, as it is on any 30 minute punt is to last til then end. That was obviously a problem for her, which is an indication of her stamina (or lack of it). So I've not been back since then. Actually I haven't missed her much. The post-punt pizza from the place around the corner from her flat in North Wembley was more memorable (and lasted longer ;))

Offline darkdeep

Yeah - I don't know why she doesn't use her own pics. I think she's quite a cutie - but probably much more in person in than in pics.

I think if you're more concerned with going through your checklist of LIKES rather than enjoying quality time with her playful sexuality then you're not going to get the best out of her. If you're into "connection-sex" - and don't insist on jackhammering her continuously for an hour then she's great for a dirty GFE.

Just a pity that the shower isn't so suitable for her joining in - she's a great shower companion!

LL

I think if you're more concerned with going through your checklist of LIKES rather than enjoying quality time with her playful sexuality then you're not going to get the best out of her. If you're into "connection-sex" - and don't insist on jackhammering her continuously for an hour then she's great for a dirty GFE.
All this time I've been doing it wrong :lol:
Thanks for enlightening me.

Offline darkdeep

Offline peewee

two thumbs up!

Did you try two?

Offline Malik

She is one of the best. Very hot true gfe :kiss: :kiss:

Online webpunter

Nuffink better than makin luuurve.  I'm sure she was looking at the rest of the day thru rose tinted glasses  :sarcastic:
Rest of OPs review seems fine.  The towels must have been a bit fluffy which set him off  :lol:

........ and make love to.

Offline wakemeup

I first saw her in Queensbury and then then she moved and saw her again in North Wembley and had a great time with her and probably the only working girl who I excited enough that she had to wank her self till she came.

She than moved to E Finchley and saw her twice here but her services have become too professional and has lost the magic I had with her many a time so I don't see her anymore. Real shame as I had some great time with her

She told me when she was at Wembley some one misused her profile and she is not allowed to open another one so the one she uses is one that she pays someone  for using an existing profile, hence not her pictures.

No reviews because I was not privy to this site at the time.

Offline willow

Anyone know where this one has gone?  Was hoping to see her at her new location in Hendon, but profile has been deleted.