Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage Stoke/Crewe  (Read 14070 times)

Offline Fallen58

Are you guaranteed to be offered a HE at any of the Stoke/Crewe/Nantwich Thai massage parlours or does it just depend on which girl you see. I want to try a Thai massage but only if I can get a. HE as well.

Dellboy

Are you guaranteed to be offered a HE at any of the Stoke/Crewe/Nantwich Thai massage parlours or does it just depend on which girl you see. I want to try a Thai massage but only if I can get a. HE as well.

All the Royal orchid branches  and Janthip offer HE. Don't bother with Smile in Crewe they are rubbish.

Offline Drexl Spivey

+1 for the the Royal Orchid, visit the one in Newcastle-Under-Lyme quite regularly.  :thumbsup:

hardshlong

+1 for the the Royal Orchid, visit the one in Newcastle-Under-Lyme quite regularly.  :thumbsup:

Any recommendations on which girl to see ?

Dellboy

Any recommendations on which girl to see ?

The girls from royal orchid switch between locations. Best go to Janthip and see Peaw. Lovely girl. She should be back from Thailand now.

hardshlong

The girls from royal orchid switch between locations. Best go to Janthip and see Peaw. Lovely girl. She should be back from Thailand now.

How do pronounce her name ?  :)
Any more info on her ? Services prices ?
Thanks

Offline Uncle Buck

I've seen peaw a few times. Never disappoints albeit she knows she is prettier than most... The Chinese place in Newcastle is exceptional even though the girls aren't the prettiest nut outstanding service.

Dellboy

I've seen peaw a few times. Never disappoints albeit she knows she is prettier than most... The Chinese place in Newcastle is exceptional even though the girls aren't the prettiest nut outstanding service.

In my opinion......
By comparison the Chinese is dirty and the girls crap.  But each to their own. If we all liked the same it would be a strange world.

Offline Stokeypot24

No, not all the ladies do HE but you can ask and someone generally within the shop does.

Dellboy

No, not all the ladies do HE but you can ask and someone generally within the shop does.

Where are you talking about

Dellboy

I posted this link on the north west section but then realised it probably should be on west midlands.

Has anyone any experience of this place in Crewe?

External Link/Members Only

Offline tesla

Crewe is North West and Stoke is  West Midlands

Dellboy

Crewe is North West and Stoke is  West Midlands

OK its on the border....but there are lots of posts on west Midlands about Crewe

Offline jjmassagehunter

i went to the orchid in Newcastle couple of weeks back saw JJ WOW the girl is beautiful! although she said because she is young and beautiful they make her charge £40 for extras wouldn't go any lower but because of how stunning she was I went for it anyway, she put her leg up and said she will go naked for £100 which I declined but she let me play with her down her trousers and on top of her pants. would recommend the massage was great and the he was even better!

Offline Uncle Buck

Great result GG. £100 is a bit much tho

Offline Stokeypot24

A lady in ther tried to charge me £40 a cople of years ago. I forget her name but no way Jose as i did not want to pump her up any more than she already perceivably thought of herself.

Offline rvd2016

What is the best massage to ask for when making booking? (Royal Orchid Newcastle)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 09:54:06 am by rvd2016 »

Offline Stokeypot24

Ask for an oil massage which is possibly all they do. Take you clothes off and lay on the bed face down.

Dellboy

What is the best massage to ask for when making booking? (Royal Orchid Newcastle)

No homework ?  FFS....... :dash:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 07:46:23 pm by Dellboy »

Offline happyending

I posted this link on the north west section but then realised it probably should be on west midlands.

Has anyone any experience of this place in Crewe?

External Link/Members Only

Very nice attractive girl who used to work in Royal Orchid apparently. Legit massage, covered with towel. Don't turn up expecting a soft and gentle option she only knows how to do a firm massage.

Dellboy

If she worked st Royal Orchid then surely at least HE was on offer?

Offline happyending

If she worked st Royal Orchid then surely at least HE was on offer?

No, not all the girls, do a nice ending but they will will bring another girl who does at the end if that's what you want

MrPiquet

Anyone with any recent feedback of Newcastle based venues?

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I know this is technically in the East Midlands but only about 8 miles from Crewe and well worth consideration.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=122280.msg1390391#msg1390391

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Sorry above should read Northwest region......I know the boundaries are confused there but East Midlands??...sorry guys

Martell39

The one by the swimming baths is ok but don't have the moody large Thai girl. She will towel you up saying no contact. I left took my money back. Gave me a bad vibe

Offline jjmassagehunter

The one by the swimming baths is ok but don't have the moody large Thai girl. She will towel you up saying no contact. I left took my money back. Gave me a bad vibe

i had the same lady, a bit of confusion towards the end when she was playing with my cock asking if I wanted extras ended up with her walking out the room and another lady coming in to do the work then she came back in asking if I wanted more and kept pulling it in a way I really don't want her to, safe to say I wasn't happy.

I have been since I went sunday and there is now an eastern European woman working there, go and see her :thumbsup:

Offline ChiefAM

i had the same lady, a bit of confusion towards the end when she was playing with my cock asking if I wanted extras ended up with her walking out the room and another lady coming in to do the work then she came back in asking if I wanted more and kept pulling it in a way I really don't want her to, safe to say I wasn't happy.

I have been since I went sunday and there is now an eastern European woman working there, go and see her :thumbsup:

Are you still on about Royal Orchid? Think I lost who we're talking about in the thread

Martell39

I was on about janthip I think across from the swimming baths

Offline ChiefAM

Sorry, I know where you mean now....

Is the Eastern European girl worth a look?

Dellboy

There has been a big and it appears continuing change at Janthip.
Originally a lot more than a HE was on offer. Then all or most of the girls changed and it went legit.
Now it appears back to "normal "  .......I hope!

Martell39

Too much daylight for me to go there now. Was easy with dark evenings lol. Too many people in castle know me. The orchid is too risky. Need a girl who works from home to massage

Dellboy

Janthip have a back entrance. 

Offline ChiefAM

I might have to find a spare hour and head down there....

I don't know why there seems to be a stigma about walking into a Thai massage shop.  I was discussing it with a few friends last weekend, I said i'd been, and the only question I was asked was 'How was it?', followed by a 'Do you think it would be good for my back'...  they were oblivious to the extra services that 'may or may not' be available

Martell39

I won't  use janthip again after the big girl incident. Has orchid only got one entrance

Offline Rockhard78

I did go smile a few weeks back and the girl was stunning and a great releif after seeing the old bird in reception ! Good massage great h/e she stripped and let me finger her till she came which was very unexpected! It's a little pricey for just a h/e but really good!!!

Dellboy

What did it cost you in total?

Offline jjmassagehunter

I did go smile a few weeks back and the girl was stunning and a great releif after seeing the old bird in reception ! Good massage great h/e she stripped and let me finger her till she came which was very unexpected! It's a little pricey for just a h/e but really good!!!

price? what did she look like? how did it go downnnn :cool:

darkstormwales

Crewe, good, jojo and pear :) Happy ending both but waiting to hear if any of them take their clothes off, royal orchid though do suspect the mirrors in nantwich and crewe because if you didnt know do the finger nail test, ordinary mirror a gap between images, if finger nails touch image its a two way, check guys, check

darkstormwales

Admin reove this please this was placed by someone else not me  :diablo: :diablo:

Offline Dark-knight

Must admit I would quite fancy Chinese, Thai or Japanese and I'm not on about food.
Definitely FBSM with FS is on my bucket list anyone recommend?

Dellboy

Must admit I would quite fancy Chinese, Thai or Japanese and I'm not on about food.
Definitely FBSM with FS is on my bucket list anyone recommend?

There are loads that offer FS.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 09:24:16 am by Dellboy »

Offline Dark-knight

Can you recommend any ? Near Stafford , stoke , Crewe ?