Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amsterdam red light girls..  (Read 3575 times)

Deg123

Asian bloke in amsterdam for first time and been scammed 2 or 3 times??? What am I doing wrong...

first time naively thinking 50 euro for 20 mins included bj and intimacy but once I went in and paid and shit started it  only included bj... and wanted another 50 for intimacy

2nd time I confirmed bj and intimacy for 50 in door but same again

And 3rd time same as 2nd..

Once they ask for money after bj I just started there for 10 mins and walked out... I was about to get mad because of being scammed

it's never happened to me before in UK not that I am a regular punter but it just feels shit

I read all the guides before I went all my trip went fine but the punting part was shit... I guess saying 50 for suck and fuck together doesn't work 😑

Someone shed some light on what I did wrong?

Deg123

Sorry a little mistake may be a mod can correct it

We just sat in the room looking at each other until I thought it won't get anywhere

Offline Jerboa

You were unlucky to be scammed once after another, do you look like a clueless tourist? maybe record your conversation with the girl on your phone, so if she later denies that that sex and oral was included in the 50 you have proof, not sure the police would be interested in helping you.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

.... maybe record your conversation with the girl on your phone, so if she later denies that that sex and oral was included in the 50 you have proof, not sure the police would be interested in helping you.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Had you read this conversation ( which you claimed to have done  :dash: )

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22885.0

You would not be reporting that punting in Adam R.L. Zone is a waste of time for serious punting and a scam because that has already been clearly recorded and documented on this forum . :cry:

Offline Massboy

Guys, I will be off to 'dam with mates in 2 weeks time. I have read that it is 50 euros or even less for a 20 minutes suck & fuck
Now reading this forum it seems in reality, actuality this is not happening. So I ask, where else in Amsterdam can we go and enjoy at least 30 minutes with 50 to 70 euros. Cheers

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

The best option is to opt for sex in the initial agreement.. She's got to get you hard one way or another to complete the deal... If that fails the Ann Frank Museum is good to go to  :thumbsdown:

Deg123

Hi guys bk home in london now look at all the YouTube comments of red light district in amsterdam.. German and around the world... most of them say the girls flip the table once inside... but my opinion why it happened to me is because I am young I guess even tho I did try stand my ground it didn't really go anywhere beside us 2 looking at each other..

Does any1 know if the girls in RLD have pimps or some kind of security in the rooms upstairs or next door or do police provide security since its legal..? I am sure some men will flip when a girl changes her deal that was agreed to and fuck them up?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 08:20:02 pm by Deg123 »

Offline adindas

Someone shed some light on what I did wrong?

Simple because you do not want to learn, not doing your desk work. The RLD in Amsterdam is well documented as a tourist trap. This is just an example, if you search there are quite other thread telling the same thing.

Making the same mistake for the third times I think is incredible ...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 10:36:51 pm by adindas »

Deg123

Simple because you do not want to learn, not doing your desk work. The RLD in Amsterdam is well documented as a tourist trap. This is just an example, if you search there are quite other thread telling the same thing.

Making the same mistake for the third times I think is incredible ...

I didnt see this post before hand :( but there was one where the punter got advise from a german working girl on what to say and I followed that

Offline Jerboa

Amsterdam is notorious for rip offs, because clueless tourists frequent the RLD, my advice is don't shop there if you're a inexperienced punter, and if you do, know how the game works.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Does any1 know if the girls in RLD have pimps or some kind of security in the rooms upstairs or next door or do police provide security since its legal..? I am sure some men will flip when a girl changes her deal that was agreed to and fuck them up?

Who are you going to fuck up and how are you going to fuck them up when you are trying to swim your way out a stinky canal that you have just been thrown into  :lol: :D :bomb:

Offline dirkdiggler583

there are many RL areas in Amsterdam, don't go to the main ones!
The other ones I can get a bit of a massage, ow till hard and then a fuck in any position for 50 EUR.

Deg123

Who are you going to fuck up and how are you going to fuck them up when you are trying to swim your way out a stinky canal that you have just been thrown into  :lol: :D :bomb:

I wouldn't fuck any1 up but I m sure some one will switch and beat them up if they changed the deal inside.. was just wondering if any1 knew who they had as security like pimps or security guards or police lol

Deg123

there are many RL areas in Amsterdam, don't go to the main ones!
The other ones I can get a bit of a massage, ow till hard and then a fuck in any position for 50 EUR.

Where do you go? Names?

Offline adindas

I wouldn't fuck any1 up but I m sure some one will switch and beat them up if they changed the deal inside.. was just wondering if any1 knew who they had as security like pimps or security guards or police lol

This is how it works
The girls are normally freelancers renting the room
The room owners already has a term contract with security company which will automatically protect the girls renting his/her room.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

There are always alot of police visible .. Cameras.. And a Cop shop bang in the middle.. Plus the girls can be quite feisty as I've seen when people try to take photos. 

Offline adindas

There are always alot of police visible .. Cameras.. And a Cop shop bang in the middle.. Plus the girls can be quite feisty as I've seen when people try to take photos.

In general you cannot take pictures on window girls in the small alleys/lanes where normally most window girls are working. If you get caught or reported you might end up hospital. I have heard this story previously. I have seen however people take pictures from a distance and in the main road, alleys near the canal where most nite clubs are located.

This is a part of international tourist attraction so there are definitely few cops patrolling ...
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 10:40:13 am by adindas »

Offline Massboy

Okay guys, in 2 weeks I will be in Amsterdam. What about the strip clubs or night clubs as an alternative for the RLD? Thanks

Offline Jerboa

Okay guys, in 2 weeks I will be in Amsterdam. What about the strip clubs or night clubs as an alternative for the RLD? Thanks

You want the honest answer, forget it and save your money.  :hi:

Offline Bassman

I was there a couple of months ago. Didn't punt but was told by a local that taking pics in the RDL is a no no. A big no no. They apparently have "security" that will take care of you and your camera if you do.

Online webpunter

Amsterdam is notorious for rip offs, because clueless tourists frequent the RLD, my advice is don't shop there if you're a inexperienced punter, and if you do, know how the game works.
I have this place down as the worst place in Europe for punting.  My tip would be to enjoy the city [as some cool bars etc] & then have a walk through the RLD & do some window shopping to get in the mood.  Chat with the burds etc.  Then go to one of the thai parlours & get wanked off with maybe a blowie / shag thrown in
Better idea is to go to Barcelona or Berlin.  Or to Saarbrücken.  If you can't get a punt @ the latter then you need to choose another sport

Offline Bigron91

I often punt in the small non touristy RLD near the Singel canal

External Link/Members Only

On an evening it's a mix of the more mature Europeans and South Americans, the latter I would avoid as they try to get you to extend the stay after you pay your 50 euros. During the day is much better with a mix of Dutch and Europeans.

TBH, over the past 10 years the number of girls and the quality has deteriorated.

ogle

I have this place down as the worst place in Europe for punting.  My tip would be to enjoy the city [as some cool bars etc] & then have a walk through the RLD & do some window shopping to get in the mood.  Chat with the burds etc.  Then go to one of the thai parlours & get wanked off with maybe a blowie / shag thrown in
Better idea is to go to Barcelona or Berlin.  Or to Saarbrücken.  If you can't get a punt @ the latter then you need to choose another sport

Any recommendations for Thai Parlours and how to go about getting the extras  ;)

I remember walking past one a few years ago and not having a clue whether it was that sort of place or not and how I'd even go about negotiating that sort of transaction there!

Online webpunter

Any recommendations for Thai Parlours and how to go about getting the extras  ;)
I remember walking past one a few years ago and not having a clue whether it was that sort of place or not and how I'd even go about negotiating that sort of transaction there!
The same applies as over here.  Have a look at the websites & how they are set-up.  Some will be more obvious than others.  Availability of 4hands is a good sign & 6hands a dead-cert.  If the 'menu' shows a focus on stuff for women then one to pass on & find another.  You should be able to tell when rocking up at the place.  Ask to have a look round & see how the burds are dressed.  Negotiating will be the same as over here.  Probably more direct as the law is more lax in Holland

Offline Massboy

I will take your Advice, next time, I will get the boys to go else where, will probably try Madrid or Barcelona.

Online webpunter

I will take your Advice, next time, I will get the boys to go else where, will probably try Madrid or Barcelona.
Pleased to be of assistance.  IMO Amsterdam is just a shit tip.  Haven't been to Madrid but Barcelona is a great place for a boys trip.  So the rest of your trip - outside of punting - should be more fun.  And deffo the punting will be better.  Read a report that there are some 300,000 WGs in Spain, one of the highest in Europe - matching / getting close to Germany.  Because of the lingo Spain is popular with south american burds, which is a big+

Offline bobby_dizzler

I often punt in the small non touristy RLD near the Singel canal

External Link/Members Only

On an evening it's a mix of the more mature Europeans and South Americans, the latter I would avoid as they try to get you to extend the stay after you pay your 50 euros. During the day is much better with a mix of Dutch and Europeans.

TBH, over the past 10 years the number of girls and the quality has deteriorated.

Spot on. Way smaller but as equally less touristy as the main RLD area. There's a few gems to be found around here.