Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexual_Sahara - Beckenham  (Read 2467 times)

2 review(s) for Sexual_Sahara (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dogfather

Well, Your Meet May Vary.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1hour @ £180.
Comms were easy. Emails and texts with no issues.

Looks-wise, I'm rubbish with ages and sizes, but i'd say late 20's and around size 12-14. Photos on AW are from a couple of years ago I'd guess at.
Friendly, intelligent, British girl with a lot of personality. Too much personality for me at times.
Lots on offer to do. No anal but OWO, CIM etc on offer to me. Dirty Talk is done well and she has a lot of enthusiasm.
For me though there was too much position switching and fake orgasms which spoil punts.

Pros
Enthusiasm
Dirty Talk

Cons
Fake orgasms
Position switching too regularly
Scatty at times
Not as fit as I was expecting

Summary, nice girl who's been doing this a while. Ultimately not really for me with the overall package as just too many items I'm not looking for.

Overall 5 out of 10.
Would I return? No
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 04:06:11 pm by Dogfather »

Offline pumps

Thanks for the review, I pondered this one... but for me it was just too dear.

you say she wasn't as attractive as you expected - what was it that stood out?

Was the location a hotel, home? etc

Offline Anadin

Nice review. I find it almost impossible to secure an appointment with her, her availability is low and not much notice, I think I've been trying for over a year now. Not exactly glowing reviews but I can't give up now

Offline nakibajaan

I've met her before she talks too much for my likings dont know if she is being friendly or just wasting time....

Offline Tony_Red

Her price varies a lot too when I was tracking her on my HL. Took her off a while ago.  Depending on location / business she can go from 160 right up to 200!

Offline pumps

I've met her before she talks too much for my likings dont know if she is being friendly or just wasting time....

probably the latter, as its not at the end during the clean up

Offline nakibajaan

I personally dont like girls that do that ffs stick to one price whore and stop thinking about money!!!

Offline Anadin

Really? I dunno man I'm not gonna complain about someone lowering their prices when not in central London.

Offline pumps

Really? I dunno man I'm not gonna complain about someone lowering their prices when not in central London.

He obviously meant he'd rather her prices stayed at 160 where ever she was.

160 to 200 for a fuck is excessive anyway.

Offline nakibajaan

If only she offered a better service and rate she would defo be my regular

Offline Dogfather

Thanks for the review, I pondered this one... but for me it was just too dear.

you say she wasn't as attractive as you expected - what was it that stood out?

Was the location a hotel, home? etc

I was expecting a girl and got a woman if that makes sense.

Location is hotels.

Offline Tony_Red

Her main pic shows a face pic now.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 03:12:05 pm by Tony_Red »

foxinthebox9

Fucking hot women tho  :wacko: Sounds bit difficult to book tho and service hit or miss. One for HL to consider for me.

Offline Tony_Red

Those lips are fucked up. If she was 80/hh i'd go for a pump and dump. But she's asking for 100...

Prob best to see her soon cos as time passes she's gonna get more shit done to her face and bod...

Online Illya Kurakin

I saw her earlier this year in central London. She has an amazing body IMHO (my type, so discount it if you are looking for a different shape). Jessica Rabbit as one feedback says nearly right. Was a bit scatty and hygiene issues if you are an RO person. Pictures of body are about right. Face ones distorted for some reason (she looks more cartoon like in the profile pics). I was assertive with her and was good VFM (but her rates were not £180 when I saw her).
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 01:25:41 pm by Illya Kurakin »

Offline pumps

I saw her earlier this year in central London. She has an amazing body IMHO (my type, so discount it if you are looking for a different shape). Jessica Rabbit as one feedback says nearly right. Was a bit scatty and hygiene issues if you are an RO person. Pictures of body are about right. Face ones distorted for some reason (she looks more cartoon like in the profile pics). I was assertive with her and was good VFM (but her rates were not £180 when I saw her).

So no more, you dont need to be a RO person to be affected by this.

:drinks: