Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjob Claire  (Read 6520 times)

17 review(s) for BlowJob-Claire (9 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Kalzage

External Link/Members Only

So there I was on Friday working alone in my office when I thought I'd see if anyone offered a late night out call. Messaged Claire who was willing to travel to my place if I placed a deposit. She sent across the details and probably due to my naivety I transferred across a deposit. Once this had been done I asked her if she had received it. To which she replied no. I said that I could email her or watsapp her a screen shot to prove the transaction had been made to the details she had given. And then that's when she started blanking. Phone going to voice mail. The money is irrelevant to me. It's just I've been stung and hope no one else gets stung also.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oh dear  :dash: :dash:

Sorry to hear you got robbed.

The moral of the story being.....NEVER EVER pay a deposit !!!

bod666

First post and a negative? This one may be a bit fishy. I used to see Claire for car meets a year or so ago and she didn't strike me as the robbing type.

However as mr fishy foo says - never pay a deposit. Ever!

Offline mrfishyfoo

First post and a negative? This one may be a bit fishy. I used to see Claire for car meets a year or so ago and she didn't strike me as the robbing type.

+1

Damned fine blowjob. Her flat is a right shithole though.

knightstouch

She has done me as well, I was staying in a leeds hotel a couple of months ago, and wanted an outcall, first she said transfer £40, then this went up to £70, then she went silent. Gave her the benefit of the doubt and a few weeks later when I was in Leeds she said she would come to my hotel, and went silent again. I won't ever see her again, AVOID

If she had a good reason she could always transfer the money back. Inquiring for an outcall with her is an opportunity to rip punters off
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 12:34:05 pm by knightstouch »

Justanotheruser

Another negative comment with one post. Seems legit. I've never seen her and never will, so no vested interest. But does seem like somebody has it in for her.

knightstouch

Another negative comment with one post. Seems legit. I've never seen her and never will, so no vested interest. But does seem like somebody has it in for her.
People here are so suspicious about newbies, her account number is 47921XXX sort code 30989X, I have added an X's so as to not plaster personal details over the internet