Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bia Petite xx - dont get much better this - Leytonstone  (Read 13124 times)

25 review(s) for Biapetitexx (19 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Physical: as per photos. one of the most physically attractive (as far as a full package goes that ive come across)
good looking face
nice big fake tits
nice round mini bubble butt which i think is natural
tattoos
about 5ft 1
everything in perfect proportion

Personality: nice person to chat to and be around

Service:

Energetic from start to finish

kisses very well  :thumbsup:
owo deepthroated like it was nothing  :dance:
took a pounding and gave some back  :yahoo:
she definitely enjoys sex either that or she deserves an oscar

i left feeling seriously fluffed up  :kissgirl:   :rose:

i would recommend

probably my best punt to date

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

Yeah I saw her also,  just how I remembered her from way back aka a really good fuck!

fluffing up punters is part of her gimmick and obviously works well lool, when I was leaving she said "next time bring me chocolates and flowers"

I can imagine some soppy cunts actually doing that for the next punt with her  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 01:50:44 am by pumps »

punther

Yeah I saw her on friday, just how I remembered her from way back aka a really good fuck!

fluffing up punters is part of her gimmick and obviously works well lool, when I left she said "next time bring me chocolates and flowers"

I can imagine some soppy cunts actually doing that for the next punt with her  :sarcastic:

could imagine she is like a factory just churning out fluffies day in day out

:sarcastic:

punther

Yeah I saw her also,  just how I remembered her from way back aka a really good fuck!

how do you rate her against the other latinas youve seen

and against other wg's in general

Offline pumps

how do you rate her against the other latinas youve seen

and against other wg's in general

can't really rate her with the latina parlour girls I usually see as its a different breed of service altogether plus she's fluent in English.

In general her attitude is perfect, shes 10000% about repeat customers and good reviews.

_Cyrus_

Thanks. I will definitely try to see her.

Offline Vivago

Looks a cracker but £150/hr and doesn't do anal, CIM or facials? Really?

She must have some serious hypnosis shit going down. :lol: :sarcastic:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Brazilian Martian

She's on the hitlist
How long did you stay for and how much did you pay ?

punther

punther

Cob is on offer

and I reckon if the mood is right for/facial may be on the cards but these two are very likely a YMMV thing

IMO she's a must see

punther

can't really rate her with the latina parlour girls I usually see as its a different breed of service altogether plus she's fluent in English.

In general her attitude is perfect, shes 10000% about repeat customers and good reviews.

Hi your right actually, it's a difficult comparison to make

Offline dubhcarr

yeh prob a 30 min session is OK........Latinas seem to be full on or full off....she looks foxy but double whammy Brasillian and ITALIAN..... :bomb:

vt

Good to see Bia get a good review...she was always fun & up for it at parties when I met her.  :thumbsup:

Shame she spoilt her ridiculously tight curves with all those tats...the youth of today  :rolleyes: ....but it doesn't stop her being a nice girl and a great shag.   :)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 05:32:17 pm by vt »

Offline pumps

Good to see Bia get a good review...she was always fun & up for it at parties when I met her.  :thumbsup:

Shame she spoilt her ridiculously tight curves with all those tats...the youth of today  :rolleyes: ....but it doesn't stop her being a nice girl and a great shag.   :)

haha I used to think the same thing, infact women with alot of tattoos used to repulse me.....that was untill I met bia a few years ago.

Offline sHiNy

What colour hair does she have now? And how recent are her pictures?

punther

What colour hair does she have now? And how recent are her pictures?

honestly cant remember what colour her hair was

but pics are representative of how she looks face and body wise

I've just clocked on to her she used to work in a brothel in Ealing area Annabelles I think it was called a few years ago she used to be slightly plumper as well.

Offline pumps

I've just clocked on to her she used to work in a brothel in Ealing area Annabelles I think it was called a few years ago she used to be slightly plumper as well.

yes old name was miss BYA and she did work at annabelles before it closed down. she then worked at HOD for a couple years now here she is.

this is my old review, saw her too and she's still the same as she was back then size wise.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29606.msg416558#msg416558

yes old name was miss BYA and she did work at annabelles before it closed down. she then worked at HOD for a couple years now here she is.

this is my old review, saw her too and she's still the same as she was back then size wise.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29606.msg416558#msg416558

Yeah the picture of her with red hair brought the memories back, I never met her but tried to before and she was always fully booked with customers booking her for  a few hours at a time.

vt

I do vaguely recollect her reappearing at Phoenix Club last year after a trip back to Brazil looking slimmer, tauter and more bootylicious and telling us she had some liposuction done on her tum and redeposited on her booty...top marks to her surgeon if true!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 09:54:14 pm by vt »

Offline pumps

Yeah the picture of her with red hair brought the memories back, I never met her but tried to before and she was always fully booked with customers booking her for  a few hours at a time.

having seen her, I can easily believe that.

fuck I barely stretch to a full 30mins when I see a prossie, but I could easily do a 1hr or 1.5hr stint with her  :sarcastic:

Offline pumps

I do vaguely recollect her reappearing at Phoenix Club last year after a trip back to Brazil looking slimmer and more bootylicious and telling us she had some liposuction done on her tum and redeposited on her booty...top marks to her surgeon if true!  :thumbsup:

loool!  in 2014 I don't even remember her having a tum, she must of slipped up on chocolate gifts from punters.

but good old brazil eh for fixing that theres no cosmetic surgry that is too small out there!

having seen her, I can easily believe that.

fuck I barely stretch to a full 30mins when I see a prossie, but I could easily do a 1hr or 1.5hr stint with her  :sarcastic:

Damn looks like I'm gonna have to see this woman ASAP

Offline doughboy

Haha, there's definitely something about her. I saw her last December at Annabellas in MK. I was new to punting and had had a couple of so-so punts prior to Roxy. Boy, did she blow me away!! She's just my type, short/petite, gorgeous looks, toned body and a magnificent arse. Not a big fan of fake tits but I can live with them. Great sex and lots of kissing right through the session. It didn't even bother me she wouldn't let me finger her, or that she only gave OW nor that when I asked for a BJ to finish she said no and just wanked me off. I was hooked. And she knows how to fluff the punters up, she said all the right things to me. Shame she left not long after but boy, am I glad she's back!!

clarke1299

Yeah I deffo have to visit her

Offline Titti Tatti

Why is she also on award as Roxy

She failed to honour my booking just before Xmas.  Drove 1 hour during which she tested "are you still coming?"     Had booked and confirmed that day

Offline pumps

What do you mean?

She failed to honour my booking just before Xmas.  Drove 1 hour during which she tested "are you still coming?"     Had booked and confirmed that day

Don't let her get away with that shit, I do hope you will be writing a negative review to warn others. 1hrs + return travel is a lot of fuss.

Offline PleadInsanity

I'm guessing this was a predictive phone ammendment when AW was typed?

Offline Titti Tatti

What do you mean?

Don't let her get away with that shit, I do hope you will be writing a negative review to warn others. 1hrs + return travel is a lot of fuss.

Predictive text f up  at the bottom of the AW profile page she mentions see my reviews also as. Roxie.

The girl I agreed with was called Roxie. I chucked her no so I won't review as I may bee mistaken even if everything else is the same.   

Offline pumps

Predictive text f up  at the bottom of the AW profile page she mentions see my reviews also as. Roxie.

The girl I agreed with was called Roxie. I chucked her no so I won't review as I may bee mistaken even if everything else is the same.

yes shes known by both names. shes telling punters to look her up on prossienet under the name of roxy that's what thats all about.