Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lora - Bradford  (Read 1436 times)

Offline YorkshireLad

External Link/Members Only

Vivastreet is hit & miss but the only consistent has been the girls that I have seen at lister mills in Bradford, the latest girl is a slim, attractive Romanian who doesn't speak any English (All communications are handled by another girl who you can book who's pictures
are real & gives a good service.. External Link/Members Only)

I'm rating this a neutral as I would need another visit to really see how she is & what she fully offers. I stayed for 15 minutes, she is a really attractive lady, slim, small tits, I'd say a size 6. Oral was covered. With previous girls at the same location I got a better service on a repeat visit when they were open to OWO & DFK.

You get what you see..the pictures are 100% her & if you book her for 30 mins/a hour you will probably get your moneys worth.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 10:46:52 pm by YorkshireLad »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi:

I have to agree that a quick "what we got ere"  punt was the right thing to do. This one is though really interesting as she's stunningly FAF IMHO.

I see why you gave her a neutral.  :drinks: :drinks:

Much as I have a no Romanian rule I might have a dabble myself as this lass is just my type.

Offline YorkshireLad

I should add that her blowjob was less than average..just seemed to move her mouth up and down. I opted to fuck her in missionary & she was very tight..had trouble getting my dick inside her at first.

Offline GDYork

Thanks for the review - wondered what area of BD9 was popular?
I like the look (even with the mask) of the other lady  :)

Offline YorkshireLad

I have seen her again & this would be a negative now, she is unintersted, seems jaded & tells you to hurry up & cum. It's a shame as she is really pretty & her body is lovely!

Offline mrfishyfoo

I have seen her again & this would be a negative now, she is unintersted, seems jaded & tells you to hurry up & cum. It's a shame as she is really pretty & her body is lovely!

Hmmm sorry to here it turned out like this.  :dash: :dash:

She's just been binned.

Offline shyjamal

Yup i seen her and it was a negative review from me... review is up