Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Loughton Chinese Massage - IG10  (Read 2159 times)

Offline DirtDiggler

After seeing reviews, I decided to give this place a try in Essex.

Link - External Link/Members Only

Value - £45 1 hour full body massage. Extras need to be haggled but in the region of £20-£40 on top.

Comms - None as they're a shop and opted to walk in on a quiet weeknight. Advised to book in for future visits.

Location - Off Loughton High Road, so good transport links. Drivers can use car parks close by; free after 6pm.
Next to Police station but discrete enough to look like your purchasing special Chinese herbs  :dance:

Masseuse - Mature Chinese lady possibly mid/late 30's to early 40's. Face was standard and body size built average.
Knockers were huge tho; C/D Cup and ass okay . Decent English and can have banter with her, which was good.

Session - Walked in an hour and a half before closing time and masseuse was behind till. No other workers that night and said someone had booked in for the last hour but managed to charm her to squeeze me in lol.

Paid for the hour and was led into the room with a large wall mirror. Massage table set in place and got all my clothes off while she went to grab the oil. Once back, she got straight to action with her clothes on. Nice handwork and asked if I like the massage firm or softer.
Nice to talk to, with convos of Essex and how busy they are in the area. I was like her 8th customer for the day.
Massage was really good focusing on back, butt and legs. Teased with swipes of the nutsack.
Was able to stroke inner thighs but no ass or titty grab until you pay for the extra. Fair play I guess...

30 mins gone and now it was time to turn up the fun :rolleyes:. Asked if I would like extras; £20 for handjob or £40 for nude B2B with Handjob as well. No brainer I was gonna pick the B2B, but wanted it a tenner cheaper. Once paperwork sorted and main shop door locked, she massaged my balls more for another 5-10 mins before finally taking her kit off  :dash:. Body slides cool allowing me to suck her tits and then she started to suck my nipples after lol. Finished me by rubbing her vag on my cock, quick wank and head massage with 5 mins to go. Didn't even bother with the shower as she appeared to be in a rush to get home after a long day.

Verdict - I would go back but to try a different masseuse. She did mention there are other younger women on different days. B2B part was great but session did seem rushed at times and time wasting. However regular customers will definitely get haggling easier and who knows, possibly more.

lemmy69

Offline DirtDiggler

Haven't been in a while I'm afraid, so unable to tell if service has improved or gone down hill.
If your a Loughton local it wouldn't hurt to try that place.

lemmy69

Ye I live in loughton, might go on Monday.

Did she ask you after 30mins if you wanted more? You get any oral?

I'll have to ask for a 10tenner off too :)