Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nadia - Turkish girl - 1st floor, 70a Berwick Street  (Read 4129 times)

Offline Vivago

I have just paid a visit to a Soho walk-up; my first such visit for the better part of forty years. It was fun and nothing like the scary, fraught and furtive visits of my misspent youth. I went to 70a Berwick Street and saw Nadia, a Turkish lady who works out of a first floor room. She is a sweet lass, very happy and smiley. She also has a nice body for a thirty something woman. She has a particularly shapely arse. She directed my attention to the wall, on which was written, in large letters, the various combinations of delights available and the rates.. I didn't feel like having rushed sex so after a little deliberation, choose OW with her naked, a combo for which I had to cough up the princely sum of 32 squid (30 for her and 2 for the maid).

I stripped off while she secured the money, but for some unfathomable reason kept my shirt and socks on. She returned and for a couple of blissful minutes she ground her lovely bum into my groin, a provocation which elicited the expected response. I positioned myself facing the wall mirror with Nadia on all fours on the bed. This way I got two great views of her arse and growler. She slipped the rubber on using her mouth and proceeded to give me a surprisingly competent bj, taking it deep with plenty of slurping while I held her head and gently coaxed her to go deeper. Her hand she kept busy stroking my nuts and groin area. My hands were similarly busy feeling up her tits and cunny. I held out as long as I could but eventually gave way to the intense pleasure that this girl was giving me. She cleaned me up with wet wipes, I dressed, gave her a continental kiss and went off in search of sushi, no more than 15 minutes after I arrived.

An excellent and cheap way of emptying full ball bags.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 03:10:15 pm by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline joe diddley

Good report. Yes, she's one of Soho's better options without doubt.

Offline pisceanuk

More than 10 years back I visited soho and a W / G took me in and then some other W / G sat next to me in lounge area for 15 mins and asked me to pay £200 for her company which I did not want. I had to run from there  :scare: . Have things changed there now ? no ripping off customers ?

Offline Makka124

Offline od13218

More than 10 years back I visited soho and a W / G took me in and then some other W / G sat next to me in lounge area for 15 mins and asked me to pay £200 for her company which I did not want. I had to run from there  :scare: . Have things changed there now ? no ripping off customers ?
That was a clip joint- dreadful rip off bars, usually with a nice looking girl outside touting for custom. What you want is th walk-ups, where you go upstairs, knock on the door, see the girl (and if you don't like her just leave), and can have sex for as little as £20.
There's a wiki on this site and a whole thread devoted to them.

Rockhard

I've visited Nadia at Romily street and actually reviewed her on UKP. It's a shame you didn't hold to bang her doggy because that is a fabulous experience.

Stortford

I shagged her on her first day in rommily 2 summers ago Seen her a few times since always fun and happy top girl petite lovers dream

Offline Vivago

It's a shame you didn't hold to bang her doggy because that is a fabulous experience.

Yes, it was. She's a little bundle of fun. Might be worth booking for an hour at her rate of £130.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks, will check it up.

That was a clip joint- dreadful rip off bars, usually with a nice looking girl outside touting for custom. What you want is th walk-ups, where you go upstairs, knock on the door, see the girl (and if you don't like her just leave), and can have sex for as little as £20.
There's a wiki on this site and a whole thread devoted to them.

Rockhard

Yes, it was. She's a little bundle of fun. Might be worth booking for an hour at her rate of £130.

She is one of the very few in Soho where I would even consider booking for an hour. If OW is not a deal breaker and vanilla services then go for it some time. She made me feel good and I enjoyed chatting with her. She is worth the hype she has. You could have a good time in between rounds.

Offline Mr Girth

The comments on here inspired me to see Nadia last Sunday. £30 for OW and sex (£2 tip for maid).

Very friendly and enthusiastic girl. No complaints at all. Lovely figure with some great curves in her size 10 body. Didn't really do it for me facially, but that's just a personal preference thing.

Excellent OW to begin. Very keen, a bit of deep throat and really threw herself into it. Then sex in missionary until completion.

If you're in Soho on a weekend she's a very reliable option.

LondonCity

Need to see her i feel she is the next option to see but it has been established she is not Turkish