Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby Hot 25  (Read 5478 times)

5 review(s) for KatyKateline (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Matterhorn

External Link/Members Only

I decided to visit Ruby after reading this review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110771.msg1290411#msg1290411 plus her AW feedback seems good and legitimate.

However, my experience is in direct contrast to Matrix's (the review above).

The Story:
Communication was good. Everything was done by text until I arrived on her street (just off the Royal Mile), when she rang to talk me through everything; she even stood at the window and waved as she guided me to the door.

Upon entering her rented upmarket flat, Ruby only wore a pair of black lace pants and high heel shoes. She was topless and my god her breasts are fantastic. She is also someone that I am attracted to facially. I would say she is about 5,5" and a dress size 8. Her pictures on her profile are accurate.

However.... things started to move rapidly downhill.

I now only ever book for 30mins, as I'm not really into small talk and lying about cuddling etc. So, I handed the £60 over and she disappeared... for several minutes. When she returned she asked me to lye on the bed, which I did. Anytime I tried to touch her she would move my hands away... there was no breast touching at all, no kissing and oral was covered (despite all these things on her likes list). The sex lasted about 4-5 minutes and when I tried to change positions she said "No". She finished me off with a hand job, which to be fair was good as she played with, and sucked my, balls quite liberally. The whole thing lasted about 15 minutes. As soon as I came she was up like a bullet and in the shower, brushing her teeth and getting, what looked like, her pajamas on! There was also no offer of a shower for me though; just "wash your hands".

She looked fairly disgusted by the whole sex/touching thing. I therefore have to question the other reviews (sorry Matrix) and AW feedback. The thing is I'm in my early thirties, in good shape and am always clean and even if she had a bad night and based on previous reviews, surely her service would have been better than that!

Anyway, just thought I'd share my subjective experience. Needless to say I won't be going back!

M

somefun

Thanks for the review Matterhorn.  It is always good to get different punters perspectives so we can make our own mind up based upon all the reviews of the girl and the other reviews the punter has made.  I think it is however bad form to refer to the other review in the way you frequently did, and is likely to lead to less reviews on here. Based on your and the other review there is very little left to factually call out as incorrect. There is clearly a difference in opinion but that is what it is.  Looking at Matrix reviews I have no reason to believe he has a hidden agenda and he is just sharing his experiences.

Roman

No no no fuck why always me  why does this keep happening.

Offline Dunedin

I saw Ruby yesterday.

Started with OK comms, flat off High Street was fine.

Ruby opened the door showing her fantastic boobs and great figure.

Like Matterhorn it went rapidly downhill- no kissing, no touching those tits (too sensitive) and discouraged any foreplay. Ruby just wanted to put on the condom and get it over with. My manhood wilted at this point and I baled out. About the worst punt ever.

Offline Matterhorn

Thanks for the review Matterhorn.  It is always good to get different punters perspectives so we can make our own mind up based upon all the reviews of the girl and the other reviews the punter has made.  I think it is however bad form to refer to the other review in the way you frequently did, and is likely to lead to less reviews on here. Based on your and the other review there is very little left to factually call out as incorrect. There is clearly a difference in opinion but that is what it is.  Looking at Matrix reviews I have no reason to believe he has a hidden agenda and he is just sharing his experiences.

Hi somefun, thanks for your response. Fair enough re bad form. My intention is not to try and lead this site into less reviews as they are so important when making a decision; I also never meant to imply that Matrix had a hidden agenda (he has been a member on here much longer than I) - on reflection my review was fairly centered on other reviewers opinions but, arguably, it are these opinions and reviews that generally leads a punter into making an informed decision on whether or not to punt.

I do, however, understand that punting is very subjective and therefore agree that this is a difference of opinion.

My intention was not to offend anyone with this review - just give my opinion and experience.

Roman

Noooooooo.  Oh well gonna have to forget her now. Shame cause she's so good looking and comms are great too. Gee those dweebs on adultwork must be easily pleased. Or maybe she's having off week or something. Still doesn't explain how matrix got lucky unless he's Brad Pitt or something.

Offline Matrix

I must say that I'm surprised by this review, although you have no need to apologise to me for having a shite punt.

I'll add owo was quoted at £20 extra, which I didn't take her up on and strangely enough I'd say her face is her worst feature.

I got the feeling she was trying to make a good impression and get some repeat custom. I'll certainly not be visiting her again based on this.

Oh and just to add, Old man Brad Pitt ain't as good looking as me.

Offline Matrix

he has been a member on here much longer than I

Just to correct you on this point. You've been a member for much longer than I.

March 2014 vs December 2014.

Can't believe I'm comparing length of membersHIP.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 08:20:12 pm by Matrix »

Offline Salamander

My experience concurs.

Great looking girl. Amazing tits. Possibly worth the £60 alone!

But but but.... don't expect an enthusiastic punt. No kissing, touching, fingering.

But aside from all that quite a nice girl. Just hates her job.

Offline Matrix

Reading her aw feedback, I notice the last piece of feedback is from previously banned member kevintay.

He also had a similar experience and adds he saw her "based on reviews on ukpunting".

Indeed I must be lucky. I'll think I'll have a wee gamble on the lottery tonight.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 08:42:53 pm by Matrix »

Sebes174

Hi lads, first post so go easy.

The reviews on here are very helpful, especially for identifying the fakes and time wasters. With negative or mixed reviews I tend to go with my own hunch and this time I'm glad I did.

With Ruby, to me she looked fantastic so I booked last night for half an hour. Within the first few minutes I extended the booking to an hour.

I had the same very pleasurable experience as Matrix. French kissing, touching, OW, CIM, 69, fingering. Her BJ technique was a plus for me. As I'm not in the best of health just now it was cowgirl / reverse cowgirl. She was very horny and attentive from the first minute and not a clock-watcher either. Her looks obviously speak for themselves. I left completely satisfied.

I'm not trying to mislead anyone, just telling you how the booking went for me. I suppose we can all have our days / moments. However she's a definite positive for me and I will be looking to book again before she heads home.

Cheers

Roman

That puts a spanner in the works. Definitely a mixed bag then. She's worth a punt but if you're looking forward to it she would let you down I think.

Offline dilligaf

Bit of a mixed bag indeed. I'd texted her to ask if she was free and said she'd finished. 10 mins later, I get a text from her saying she can see me.

I questioned her about it and she said she's only doing it for me (HA!). So off I went, booked 45 mins with OWO (£110 in total), and went to her place. Same place as where Jasmine Hot23 was.

When I got in, there was a strong smell of weed and her eyes were clearly dilated. She was topless, only wearing yoga pants. Tits looked great, but felt like boulders. I was taken into her room, handled the paperwork, etc. She came back, took her clothes off, and off we went.

Despite being high on the grass, she was very much in control. OWO was good, although more tongue play than a real BJ. I tried to get her to slow down/speed up but she was resistant to it. On with the jacket and she then climbed on top for reverse CG. Great view but also kind of off-putting when you know you're shagging a WG that's on something.

She then turned around for regular CG and kept saying, "Can you leave me feedback? I will leave you good feedback if you leave me good feedback". Her eyes rolled back a few times, with soft moans every now and again.

30 mins into it, she goes back to OWO and wanks me off. Her technique was great, so I couldn't hold on for longer and eventually popped. She then left the room, cleaned her hand and came back. Now, this was the point where I expected another quickie but apparently, one pop = done in 45 mins. I tried to get the most of my 45 mins trying to make small talk but her chat was AWFUL - only worried about feedback, etc.

So take this one with a pinch of salt.

Offline Santiago

Looks pretty hot....

Sebes, how long were you there and what was the cost plus any extras, agree mixed opinion

:hi:

Sebes174

Looks pretty hot....

Sebes, how long were you there and what was the cost plus any extras, agree mixed opinion

:hi:

Was there originally for half an hour Santiago but changed it to an hour once I realised how genuine she was. £110 per hour and no extras mentioned.

And she is pretty hot..  :thumbsup:

Roman

Offline The Man With No Name

Hi lads, first post so go easy.

The reviews on here are very helpful, especially for identifying the fakes and time wasters. With negative or mixed reviews I tend to go with my own hunch and this time I'm glad I did.

With Ruby, to me she looked fantastic so I booked last night for half an hour. Within the first few minutes I extended the booking to an hour.

I had the same very pleasurable experience as Matrix. French kissing, touching, OW, CIM, 69, fingering. Her BJ technique was a plus for me. As I'm not in the best of health just now it was cowgirl / reverse cowgirl. She was very horny and attentive from the first minute and not a clock-watcher either. Her looks obviously speak for themselves. I left completely satisfied.

I'm not trying to mislead anyone, just telling you how the booking went for me. I suppose we can all have our days / moments. However she's a definite positive for me and I will be looking to book again before she heads home.

Cheers

And I'm not trying to be a cynical dick here, but would you be able to provide some sort of info of your punting history or proof you aren't simply her pimp, Sebes? For example, how did you manage to get CIM despite it only being OW?

Did anyone else who's seen her get FK, as it's suggested here. Matrix?

Offline Matrix

No. I didn't ask about it either.

Offline Clattypats

And I'm not trying to be a cynical dick here, but would you be able to provide some sort of info of your punting history or proof you aren't simply her pimp, Sebes? For example, how did you manage to get CIM despite it only being OW?

the point I was gonna make before I seen your post..

No owo but CIM  :wacko:

Offline Santiago

See her profile is now in Glasgow...

West coast perspective required  :drinks:

Offline Fifer79

This is such a shame as she does look really tidy. I'm through Edinburgh on Wednesday and trying to find a punt but obviously not worth the risk now. There's a few good looking girls in Edinburgh just now but all seem to have mixed fb. Looks like i'll end up in a sauna again.

Offline Fifer79

Just seen she's in Glasgow now anyway

Offline Clattypats

Can the op verify that its Ow, but CIM  like Sebes said..

Seems a bit strange :unknown:

Sebes174

It was OW but the hand job was CIM. The FK wasn't deep but light. Should maybe have specified that.

Pimp? Haha been called a lot of things but never a pimp :) I've only been doing this around 6 weeks or so and posted because there was mixed reviews. Beginning to wish I hadn't now but as I said I'm not trying to mislead anyone. You make your own mind up just as I did. I was just trying to give a bit back.

Cheers

Offline The Man With No Name

It was OW but the hand job was CIM. The FK wasn't deep but light. Should maybe have specified that.

Pimp? Haha been called a lot of things but never a pimp :) I've only been doing this around 6 weeks or so and posted because there was mixed reviews. Beginning to wish I hadn't now but as I said I'm not trying to mislead anyone. You make your own mind up just as I did. I was just trying to give a bit back.

Cheers

So she wanked you off and you shot into her mouth from an arm's length? All sounds rather suspect (shite).

Don't take "pimp" as compliment either. They do rather have the reputation on here for being the fuckwit, scumbag, exploitative, gypsy bastards they are.

Therefore, prove yourself otherwise by telling us what you've been up to (or into) so far in your 6-week punting career...  :drinks:

Offline Matterhorn

Can the op verify that its Ow, but CIM  like Sebes said..

Seems a bit strange :unknown:

Very strange indeed - Sebes sounds suspect to be honest!

I can confirm that it was OW - absolutely no way of CIM during my punt!

Offline Matterhorn

It was OW but the hand job was CIM.

Does anyone else understand this comment?

Offline Eddiestarr

I have not reviewed before. For what it is worth I saw ruby. Was very mechanical, I sat up while she sucked me off and she told me to lie down as the angle was wrong. Up like a shot after and clearly desperate for me to cum. That said it was cheap (15 mins) and her body and looks where fantastic. Never worth an hour or half hour but for a 15 with just sex, okay

Roman

I have not reviewed before. For what it is worth I saw ruby. Was very mechanical, I sat up while she sucked me off and she told me to lie down as the angle was wrong. Up like a shot after and clearly desperate for me to cum. That said it was cheap (15 mins) and her body and looks where fantastic. Never worth an hour or half hour but for a 15 with just sex, okay
was she on weed control? Just wish she becomes out n out filthy whore cause she's so bang tidy. Looks like she's touring the country. Aberdeen's the next pit stop.

Offline bushman

No number up for Aberdeen.
Looking to address an overweight ball sack problem. I've sent of a couple of emails but no response.

I won't visit if I can't pop 2 times in 45 minutes.We will see what she agree to and let you know.