Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: =SWEETREBEKA= Salisbury limited time  (Read 4471 times)

3 review(s) for =SWEETREBEKA= (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ghostrider

External Link/Members Only

£70 for half hour

I text her asking for a meet and she got back to me quickly. Told me what hotel she was in and I made my way to her.

She is slim, 5’6 ish and not great with her English. I handed over the paperwork and she stripped off down to a tiny G-String and lay on the bed playing with herself. I said I wanted to go down on her. “No pussy licking” she says, I say I wanna suck on your big nipples, “no suck on nipples, no suck anything”.

Oh joy, so on with the condom, OW and a hand job, at this point I thought fuck it, im gonna bang you from behind and leave cos she is boring and doesn’t let you do anything.

So that is what I did.

Guys, steer clear, she is a lazy Romanian and possibly off to Gloucester in a few days.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 01:57:09 pm by ghostrider »

Offline 123Mel456

External Link/Members Only

£70 for half hour

I text her asking for a meet and she got back to me quickly. Told me what hotel she was in and I made my way to her.

She is slim, 5’6 ish and not great with her English. I handed over the paperwork and she stripped off down to a tiny G-String and lay on the bed playing with herself. I said I wanted to go down on her. “No pussy licking” she says, I say I wanna suck on your big nipples, “no suck on nipples, no suck anything”.

Oh joy, so on with the condom, OW and a hand job, at this point I thought fuck it, im gonna bang you from behind and leave cos she is boring and doesn’t let you do anything.

So that is what I did.

Guys, steer clear, she is a lazy Romanian and possibly off to Gloucester in a few days.

Read her profile and I think you were lucky to get what you did
Q. Do you offer bareback,CIM, cum ?   A. I really value my health and will not risk myself by offering these services under any circumstance! So please do not insult me by even asking.

so cum is off the menu too, what exactly does she expect you to want to do. best not insult her and avoid her

Thanks for the warning, shame you had to waste so much money finding ouit

Offline ghostrider

The funny thing is, she text me asking to give her positive feedback:)

Offline 123Mel456

hahahah feedback on here is positive for us
Hope you did give her AW feedback, sure she wont publish it

Offline ghostrider

I gave her neutral feedback so as not to hurt her feelings and she gave me negative back with "Sorry:) " at the end of it. LOL!!!!!!

Offline Stiltskin

Is there anyone else decent to see in Salisbury, I noticed you had feedback from one other Salisbury girl.

Offline Cunning Punt

I gave her neutral feedback so as not to hurt her feelings and she gave me negative back with "Sorry:) " at the end of it. LOL!!!!!!

Why on earth are you worried about hurting her feelings? You might as well as have been honest and given her a negative, then!

Punters are worried about having negative feedback in return so don't give an honest rating, which is why the AW feedback system just can't be trusted.

Offline ghostrider

@ Cunning Punt, i hear what you are saying and will give negative from now on. @ Stiltskin the other person in Salisbury was:

Sexy Jessica 1984: External Link/Members Only. She was ok but i prefer to see: SweetFrancesca21: External Link/Members Only and she now has a friend with her called Isabela and she is lovely too.

Online scutty brown

Just came across this thread
She was in Lancaster of June last year, and was offering bareback at the time

bigmanbigman

@ Cunning Punt, i hear what you are saying and will give negative from now on. @ Stiltskin the other person in Salisbury was:

Sexy Jessica 1984: External Link/Members Only. She was ok but i prefer to see: SweetFrancesca21: External Link/Members Only and she now has a friend with her called Isabela and she is lovely too.
both Andover ?

Offline ghostrider

Fran is andover

Jess is Salisbury but not working at the moment.

Offline Le chef

She’s just turned up in my neck of the woods, I thought oh 90 AW reviews might be worth a punt. Found her on here so it’s a No from me  :D