Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FRENCH_TEEN - Bromley  (Read 6269 times)

1 review(s) for FRENCH -TEEN (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

S73V3

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms via phone / text were good.

Location is a flat off the main high street. You go through a random black gate near a bus stop which takes you behind all the shops.

Rate was £120/hr plus £30 for A levels. However during the meet she said was unable to do A levels due to size, she went out the room for 30 secs and came back with £30.

When you knock a maid answers the main door, takes you to her room. Then asked to shower before the meet (which I had literally just done at home 10 mins ago), still asked to anyway. So just turned it on, flicked some water around then came back out.

Alicia is the girl in the pics. Good looking girl, easy to get on with and chat too. Very fun and giggly. Comes from Southern France but does this job on trips to the UK (will be her 2nd or 3rd time here).

Very good meet, decent service all round. Would recommend.

Online NightKid

Could you elaborate a little more on the services you received/she provided?

Stortford

Online Ozy84

Thanks for the review but not much meaningful details. Coukd you elaborate on most of your review?

mrhappypants

"Enjoys" swallow but not CIM? 

I am very surprised to see a girl working this territory.  Why put yourself in the most depressing heart of suburbia when you are a short hop from central London?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 06:42:22 am by mrhappypants »

LL

Then asked to shower before the meet (which I had literally just done at home 10 mins ago), still asked to anyway. So just turned it on, flicked some water around then came back out.
Haha that's fucking awesome. I've been in that situation forced to have a shower when I've literally just had one. Some girls don't believe you when you tell them so I've just had another at their place. I never thought of "faking it" though :lol:.

Offline dick78

Haha that's fucking awesome. I've been in that situation forced to have a shower when I've literally just had one. Some girls don't believe you when you tell them so I've just had another at their place. I never thought of "faking it" though :lol:.

oops - wrong post

Offline dick78

I am very surprised to see a girl working this territory.  Why put yourself in the most depressing heart of suburbia when you are a short hop from central London?

There's nothing wrong with Bromley that a few more girls like this couldn't put right.....

Offline krish

What's so great about central London, is it the pollution, traffic, noise, or being surrounded by muppets?

mrhappypants

Dick, Krish,

Off topic but I know it and lived in it. Personal view - it is the absolute arsehole of London; high prices, no culture, the worst of small minded little Britain and a council run by and for the masons for generations.  In punting terms - a desert.  Live here if you want to spend your weekdays on a sweaty, overcrowded commuter train trundling slowly into the metropolis and your weekend stuck in a traffic jam while you try and get anywhere or do anything.    The only saving grace is Kelsey Park.

Believe me, whatever you think your kids would prefer to live in central London.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 10:14:22 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Londonpunter30

Went to this venue and it was a bait and switch so I walked.. Based on that I'm wary about services so won't be seeing any of the girls here

Offline Jimmyredcab

Link now dead.    :thumbsdown:

That is the problem with Adultwork ---------------- here today, gone tomorrow.   :thumbsdown:

Offline eightinches

Offline ss23

I saw her on her first visit in July I think, works in a shared house, pics and age are accurate, says she's from southern France and was doing this for holiday money. She's a nice girl to talk to, but Sex was ok, not vfm, not much enthusiasm, just a few pecks on the lips.