Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NoelLovesSex (TOFTT), Chancery Lane, a very good punt  (Read 9940 times)

9 review(s) for noellovessex  (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sonnylock

I usually don't go to see girls with no feedback on AW, but decided make an exception after my regular punt Veronica_a, whom i couldn't book on the day, recommeded Noel and promised me i'll like her. She was right - that was a very good punt.

External Link/Members Only

Comms was all fine. Actually booked it via Veronica, who directed me to their receptionist (or Noel, not sure). All agres via text, 100/h. Right now the price is 120ph.

Location is very convenient for me. 5 min walk from Chancery Lane. Modern 2 bed flat on the ground floor. She shares it with Veronica, though just briefly. She said they'll be moving somewhere else shortly.

The girl is really girl next door pretty, lovely eyes, quite slim and short, nice big tits. Looks young - i can believe she's 20, maybe early 20s. i was surprised she looked a bit different from the profile pic (now changed). Instead of black hair i saw a blond girl. Still it's the same girl, as evident from her tattoo (again, now not visible on the current profile pic) - she told me she just dyed her hair blond. Fair enough.

Took a shower, then asked for striptease and lap dance. She put on some music and started dancing. Quite a good striptease - I like girls that can do that, as it gets me in a mood. Not many girls who tick the striptease box actually do that.

While she was lapdancing, we started DFK. Again, i like DFK, and she really went at it full steam. Then moved to OWO - again quite sloppy and deep. Good technique and sense of rhythm. Her DT was good, though not sure if she can take face fucking.

We moved to RO - nice wet pussy. Very responsive, allowed fingering. I don't know if she came, but definitely made the right noises.

We moved to mish, then cowgirl, doggy. She's really energetic in cowgirl, and it was a good sight with her bouncy tits. She could also take quite a pounding in doggy, too.

After a while i asked her to finish me with OWO again and came in her mouth. Asked her to swallow, but turned out she doesn't despite swallow being on her profile. I pointed out to her, and she said it was a mistake. Since then it's been removed, so i'll give her benefit of the doubt.

Asked her to give me a massage, which was alright (not that great). Had an enjoyable chat. Supposedly it was her first day at the location, and i was her first client (anybody was told the same?). She's not new though - previously worked at Kings Cross with Veronica and then Mile End. Think she was called Nina if i heard it right. I asked on another thread and heard someone recognized her, but can't find any review. Heard she used to work for someone, but is now independent since joining Veronica. I can't judge whether true or not.

Overall a very enjoyable punt. A lot of energy, good OWO, really horny and willing. A bit inconsistent with the profile (swallow and pic), but to be fair she fixed it later. At 100ph certainly highly recommended and great VFM. At 120ph she's still better than most i've seen at that rate, though it would be good if she offers anal.  I definitely planned to return at 100ph, now it's still very likely, but not definite yet. Will need to try a duo with her and Veronica.

Happy to take any questions and sorry if i missed something (again, typing on my phone).

Offline ipiraka

Offline Sonnylock

Yes she does. Licks balls, shaft and ass. Didn't do rimming for long though, as i wasn't that keen at the time.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Interesting that a positive review of Veronica was posted after yours Sonny, did you see her? Think they are moving to west London so a duo might be on the cards.....

Offline The Godfather Returns

Does she provide rimming?

Saw her yesterday as well.
I needed to unload my sack 
Agree - a good punt.
20 year old hot girl.
Nice arse, face and tits.
FK, DT, rimming but no Anal.
Rimming was £20 extra.
Paid £140 for the hour.
She was happy to take a good pounding.
Very responsive to my needs  :D
All appointments are booked via receptionist;
whose comms could be better.

Offline Sonnylock

Interesting that a positive review of Veronica was posted after yours Sonny, did you see her? Think they are moving to west London so a duo might be on the cards.....

Did i see Veronica? Of course, she's my favourite punt, either number 1 or 2 in my career. I find it harder and harder to book her though, hence i had to go with Noel that day. Will need to review Veronica at some point, but i've been delaying till i have access to ukp on a pc, as it will have to be long.

Not sure about West London - these girls are at Chancery Lane now.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Did i see Veronica? Of course, she's my favourite punt, either number 1 or 2 in my career. I find it harder and harder to book her though, hence i had to go with Noel that day. Will need to review Veronica at some point, but i've been delaying till i have access to ukp on a pc, as it will have to be long.

Not sure about West London - these girls are at Chancery Lane now.

Veronica's profile says Paddington from 21st. September, will try to see her there, the City is no good for me.

Offline morganstar

Who is this Veronica that you esteemed gentlemen are referring to? Could you post a link?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Who is this Veronica that you esteemed gentlemen are referring to? Could you post a link?

She's linked in Noel's profile - great service, gorgeous but saggy tits apparently.

Offline zulu-lance

booked Noel for this afternoon and got a reply now saying she is off sick...oh well  :unknown:

Offline Sonnylock

booked Noel for this afternoon and got a reply now saying she is off sick...oh well  :unknown:

Too bad, was hoping to see your review. Did she say when she'll be back?

Offline Sonnylock

Btw, just been going through my HL and noticed she's available now in Paddington and reduced her price back to £100.

Offline zulu-lance

Thanks Sonny for the TOFTT, fuck me, why did I wait so long to see this absolute peach, mind blowing  :wackogirl:

Offline Sonnylock

Thanks Sonny for the TOFTT, fuck me, why did I wait so long to see this absolute peach, mind blowing  :wackogirl:

You're welcome :) Looking forward to your review!

Offline dalek37

Saw Noel earlier today at new location very near Edgware Road St. Nice girl, agreed 30 mins for £70. She is pretty fit and very friendly indeed. VFM @ 70. All arranged through numerous texts and most def managed by a maid off site or Veronica.

Thanks to the original review and heads up on this one.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 08:06:28 pm by dalek37 »

Offline jichael mackson

Showing as £ 80. Did you make the lower offer?

Offline Sonnylock

Saw Noel earlier today at new location very near Edgware Road St. Nice girl, agreed 30 mins for £70. She is pretty fit and very friendly indeed. VFM @ 70. All arranged through numerous texts and most def managed by a maid off site or Veronica.

Thanks to the original review and heads up on this one.

Good to see my toftt was useful  :hi:.

Is her current place the same one Veronica used while in the area (Norfolk Place)?
Been trying to arrange a duo with them, but find it hard given Veronica is now in Shadwell. Looks like she's moving again to Paddington, so maybe it gets easier.

Offline zulu-lance

It's a council block opposite Santander, fuckin dump atleast for my tastes, told her wouldn't see her there again or unless she moves back to Paddington or somewhere much more hospitable.

Offline dalek37

Showing as £ 80. Did you make the lower offer?

She offered it as first time taster session. I said yes please!  :drinks:

Offline morganstar

I called to make a booking this morning - the maid told me that I could only book a duo because of a lack of space. The earliest I could get a solo booking with Noel would be next week. I've heard a lot of strange shit spouted by maids, but that's a new one!

Yeboahsleftfoot

I called to make a booking this morning - the maid told me that I could only book a duo because of a lack of space. The earliest I could get a solo booking with Noel would be next week. I've heard a lot of strange shit spouted by maids, but that's a new one!

I phoned this morning, spoke to maid, booked a duo with Noel & Veronica for tomorrow, all confirmed, she texted address then out of the blue I got a text this afternoon saying they had to cancel the booking because they lost the accommodation! Very strange, my cynical side says it's bullshit, the space issue may be only one bedroom I guess but it sure as hell looks like they are on the move again and knew it when I made my booking.

Offline jichael mackson

Offline Sonnylock

I phoned this morning, spoke to maid, booked a duo with Noel & Veronica for tomorrow, all confirmed, she texted address then out of the blue I got a text this afternoon saying they had to cancel the booking because they lost the accommodation! Very strange, my cynical side says it's bullshit, the space issue may be only one bedroom I guess but it sure as hell looks like they are on the move again and knew it when I made my booking.

Heard the same from Veronica herself (was booked for tomorrow). Well, can't tell if true, but at least they're consistent...

Yeboahsleftfoot

Did they give you a price?

Yes, agreed £250 - £130 Veronica + £100 + £20 for rimming from Noel.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Heard the same from Veronica herself (was booked for tomorrow). Well, can't tell if true, but at least they're consistent...

I gave them the benefit of the doubt because they look good and have strong reviews on here, had it been skanks it would have probably merited more vitriol.

Offline Sonnylock

I gave them the benefit of the doubt because they look good and have strong reviews on here, had it been skanks it would have probably merited more vitriol.

Yes, i'd like to think Veronica would not lie to me about bookings given i'm now a very regular customer, though obviously you can't be sure.

Offline morganstar

Can anyone PM me her number? Want to make a booking today but her phone number has disappeared from her profile. Thanks in advance.

Offline The_Don

Can anyone PM me her number? Want to make a booking today but her phone number has disappeared from her profile. Thanks in advance.

May be, she not currently working  :unknown:

As
Available Today
isn't listed on her A/W profile. But her flat mate is!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 03:10:02 pm by The_Don »

Yeboahsleftfoot

May be, she not currently working  :unknown:

As  isn't listed on her A/W profile. But her flat mate is!

If a girl isn't showing her number on AW it's likely for a reason so passing her number around is probably not right. They are, in my opinion and others on here, good girls. I've been trying to see Noel & Veronica in duo for a few weeks but never matched locations or diaries.

Offline morganstar

If a girl isn't showing her number on AW it's likely for a reason so passing her number around is probably not right. They are, in my opinion and others on here, good girls. I've been trying to see Noel & Veronica in duo for a few weeks but never matched locations or diaries.

Fair and valid point, thanks.

I'll keep an eye on the profile and hopefully the number reappears soon enough.

Offline Sonnylock

Fair and valid point, thanks.

I'll keep an eye on the profile and hopefully the number reappears soon enough.

You could ask Veronica - she gave me her number originally. Or email - i see she still lists email on her profile.

Offline morganstar

Thanks for the tip - I will try and email.

Dynajoe

When I saw her earlier this week she mentioned taking a short break, although that may just have been a polite way of telling me to f off!?!

Offline The_Don

When I saw her earlier this week she mentioned taking a short break

May be she isn't currently working   :unknown:

although that may just have been a polite way of telling me to f off!?!

IMO, manners are appreciated but also directness, when I'm dealing with W/G.

W/G can chose to see or conduct bookings how this wish. Just like punters, can chose where to spend (funds) and who they wish to book.

Offline bestbefore

When I saw her earlier this week she mentioned taking a short break, although that may just have been a polite way of telling me to f off!?!

I havent seen her but she messaged me she was only working one day this week and then back to Poland next week. She didnt say if she was returning here.

richard_uk_1972

Photos are quite limited. Is she slim? Flat tummy? Or is she a bit chunky? I can't quite tell from the photos.

Service sounds great.

She's back, by the way.

Offline Sonnylock

Photos are quite limited. Is she slim? Flat tummy? Or is she a bit chunky? I can't quite tell from the photos.

Service sounds great.

She's back, by the way.

She is quite slim, flat tummy. though not skinny.