Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Tina 69 Paisley  (Read 2157 times)

4 review(s) for Sexy_Tina_69 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 7iron

External Link/Members Only

Couldn't get my usual punt with Sexy Sophie. But her friend Tina was available. She has been away in Spain for a couple of months. She has moved flats across town, they have been advised not to work from the same flat. Plenty of free parking. Door entry. Flat is not the best, its clean but typical of cheap 'furnished' flats to rent. I had a shower before, so no need. Not sure if there is a shower, looked just like a bath.

I have been with her before but never reviewed. I have to say this was better. Met at the door with a lovely smile, kiss and hug, which is always nice. This girl, is gorgeous. Her body is flawless, tits are small but perfect with responsive nipples. Her arse is perfect and I had one of those slap yourself in the face moments (well for me being 50+) looking down at this firm arse while I was riding it  :dance: She showed a great enthusiasm to please, the break may have given her batteries a recharge, the 1st time was great but this seemed better, so not sure if it was the break or because she was more familiar with me.

All in, a great ride. 30 minutes of action. All positions explored  :hi:

Highly recommend this girl, although OWO is not an option, tried to persuade her, but she let me know, no chance. This may be a deal breaker for some, not me. Still can't see past Sophie though  :P

« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 09:35:21 pm by 7iron »

Offline David1970

Latin Romanians as it says on her profile, is there a Latin quarter of Bucharest is where the Gypos live? Or another slip up by Sergi the pimp?

Offline 7iron

No pimp, she is Romanian. And probably quite rightly wants to distance herself from the bad reps they get.

Offline David1970

What's the point of putting Latin and Romanian on her profile, she is not fooling anyone?

Out of interest how do you know she has not got a pimp?

Offline buddiemarvelous

where abouts roughly is the new flat?
no that shit hole in seedhill is it?

Offline 7iron

What's the point of putting Latin and Romanian on her profile, she is not fooling anyone?

Out of interest how do you know she has not got a pimp?
because they think we are stupid and won't realise they are Romanian. I know this because I have spent a lot of money on Sophie and spend a lot of time talking to after punts. I'm no mug.

Offline 7iron

where abouts roughly is the new flat?
no that shit hole in seedhill is it?
I don't know Paisley but its near kelburn cricket ground

Offline Courtney

What's the point of putting Latin and Romanian on her profile

Romanian is a Romance language :rose: that evolved from Vulgar Latin. :D

Offline Waves

Has anyone else been with her recently? She's smoking hot in her pics but I'm just a touch paranoid about seeing a Romanian, she is gorgeous though and my last punt was shit and put me off for a few months but I'm back now.

Offline mr small

Thought she was only marginally better than a standard Romanian service, will post a review soon, would not recommend

:hi:

Offline 7iron

Thought she was only marginally better than a standard Romanian service, will post a review soon, would not recommend

:hi:
look forward to that. Genuinely, shows how we are all looking for something different.