Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Willow  (Read 1930 times)

1 review(s) for xx~Willow~xx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Beyton32

Met her last night 14/09/2016 in Canary Wharf, London   :D

I arranged to meet her after her AW profile looked suspiciously like one i'd seen before who had 'retired'. Style of language and the look of her body in the photo's- it's hard not to remember! And lo and behold it was her again! I will withhold her previous alias as she has clearly re-branded for a reason.

So upon meeting she admitted she was slightly addicted and we both laughed it out and proceeded to have fun. The best thing about her which I got addicted to last time is that she isn't a professional, just a mere student so she does it simply because she loves it. She has definitely learnt a trick or two though. OWO, DFK -and I MEAN DFK, she's so responsive, get's wet so you know it's not fake, oral both ways, outercourse (the best thing she offers by far), full of energy, and she insists on cumming too so whips out her bag of tricks and she can squirt. It's pretty mind blowing i'll admit. She's intelligent too so will really test you and stimulate you mentally afterwards over a glass of wine, if that's your kind of thing. Enjoyed a shower with her too. You actually forget you paid for it, and think you've scored with some really hot girl from a bar.

Physique: Slender and toned (she is a professional athlete), 32DD chest (natural), face- very pretty
Will I go back: Everytime
Pricing: Initially paid for an hour at £180, and had to extend to an extra half an hour, totalling £250. Steep to some probably, but for some reason she seems totally worth it. Ridiculously innocent yet wickedly naughty. I'm just happy she is back!  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

cockneybstrd

welcome to Ukpunting and thanks for the review. I am sure some might think your willow due to it reading very ginger.

But welcome

Offline saintsfan

Hi Beyton,

Her enjoys list is very limited - no OWO, RO or CIM - can you confirm

James999

Well Beyton you have an some odd quirks in your writing style, odd that the same quirks appear in Willows profile  :sarcastic:

Business slow?

Offline hendrix

What's "outercourse"? Is it like intercourse but no actual penetration? So I just wave my cock in the general direction?

Thought I'd done it all :unknown:

cockneybstrd

She's intelligent too so will really test you and stimulate you mentally afterwards over a glass of wine, if that's your kind of thing.

Test you...cos that's what every punter wants after sex a viva voca exam

Yeboahsleftfoot

Hi Beyton,

Her enjoys list is very limited - no OWO, RO or CIM - can you confirm

Willow, sorry, Beyton32 mentions OWO in the review so presumably that is on offer, just before outercourse which is presumably knob rubbing in the general vicinity of her pussy followed by a heated debate on the relative merits of material and cycles in thermodynamics.

Offline Tonyleung

I will withhold her previous alias as she has clearly re-branded for a reason

External Link/Members Only

'Cos she were shit? ...Lol

Offline Tonyleung

OP did you try outer anal play?

Offline SamLP

Met her last night 14/09/2016 in Canary Wharf, London   :D

You didn't mention what time you met her. This can't be credible unless you provide the missing details.
It's important to know the exact time you looked in the mirror and thought bingo.

Offline Eddie Chapman

hey beyton

do you think she would ever consider owo & cim if the client was very hygienic? I hope she would, she sounds very intelligent & I think being so smart then surely she might consider it?
 :angelgirl:  :dancegirl: :angelgirl: :dancegirl:

Offline saintsfan

Don't think Beyton/Willow will be back but if you want OWO and CIM best strategy is to bring  'Lindor milk chocolate, wine and flowers' and a spare £70/£80 to extend booking by 30 mins. Shower is mandatory as is telling her how hot she is.

The bit about 'she is a professional athlete' was a bit of a giveaway - who puts that in a review?

Offline BillGoldberg

Willow!
You sound like an elite courtesan for the discerning mug, sorry I mean gentleman
You should double your rates too, at the minimum  :hi:

Such an extensive and exclusive list of 'don't likes' should come at a premium!

I'd happily pay £500/hr (at least) for no owo, no CIM and the wonderfully named 'outercourse'  :thumbsup:

In fact outercourse, or 'not having sex with a sex provider' is very high on the list of all fat walleted fools, sorry I mean, distinguished courtesans of impeccable taste, such as myself

Would you accept £1,000/hr for no sex, no oral and phenomenally stimulating conversation (because that's all I'm really interested in and because im so 'discerning' and intelligent, as are you, obviously  :thumbsup:)

Thanks

Treat her well gents  :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 08:08:03 pm by BillGoldberg »

Offline Cunning Punt

her AW profile looked suspiciously like one i'd seen before who had 'retired'

No, this review looked suspiciously like a fake one. First post, first review that is glowing in feminine language with lack of detail is always suspect.

I will withhold her previous alias as she has clearly rebranded for a reason

Yes, there probably is a reason. What are you, her pimp/maid? Yes you probably are.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 09:07:02 pm by Cunning Punt »

epiales

That is really not a guy writing that.