Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty Alexa ( Wembley/Harrow ) doctored pics....  (Read 1882 times)

4 review(s) for Luv Alisa (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5854850) (13 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Turtle1

External Link/Members Only

I was in the area last week and found her profile on AW. Pretty, cheap and Hungarian. Why not. Spoke on phone, her English seemed good. She understood what I said. I specified the services and that I'll walk if it's not the same girl. Was told it's all good.

I turn up to a row of flats, find the right one and head in. I'm greeted by the fat ( fat maybe harsh but very very chubby ) girl. I ask where is Alexa? She's like its me. I was like like, I'm not gonna stay. And she let me out.

If she advertised with her real face instead of pictures that make her 50 pounds lighter, then I'd of ovoided her all together.

Each to their own. I found her butters

Persie

Each to their own. I found her butters

lol..love that phrase - proper London!

CaptainRoscoe

I ain't heard the term "butters" in years. I must be getting old.  :lol:

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for providing this review Turtle1, her price and her pictures look appealing it is a shame that the photos do not match the reality. I've never heard of the term 'butters' before!

Hidden Image/Members Only

CaptainRoscoe

Thanks for providing this review Turtle1, her price and her pictures look appealing it is a shame that the photos do not match the reality. I've never heard of the term 'butters' before!

Butter Face = everything looked good "But-Her-Face."

In this case, nothing looked good apparently.

Offline SamLP

:D Haha, butters, takes me back, although I did hear it in a takeaway a few weeks ago when a couple of youts were talking loudly.

Good on you for walking. I looked at her profile a month ago but didn't book because she doesn't do FK.

Offline Tonyleung

Thanks Turtle, entertaining review as always.
If I recall correctly this SP used to have another profile workef in Hounslow and used to be quite hot about 3 years ago. I ve not punted her as I dont punt that area.
She used to have a nice arse and bee sting pout,  but her reviews were increasingly mixed to negative...

Bratpack

If she advertised with her real face instead of pictures that make her 50 pounds lighter, then I'd of avoided her all together.

Her verification pic is in one of the threads
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=102324.msg1233035#msg1233035

Offline pumps

yeah I was going to see her 2 or 3 weeks ago, but did my homework first and saw FCB's post  :drinks:

Dirty Alexa
Cardiff
Hungarian

That said I'd of considered her for a plan C - but she charges extra for OWO  :crazy:

Offline Turtle1

She looks like her validation picture, possibly a tad bit fatter. Don't get me wrong, she's not the worst looker around.

Butt ugly = butters, least that what it meant in my old school playground. Was used a lot in the early 90's. Then it became minger. Have no idea where that came from but it replaced butters pretty much overnight.

Offline pumps

Tempted to give her a go with filming.