Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa "Busty Blonde"  (Read 908 times)

thesuckler

External Link/Members Only

Can anyone share their experience with an EE woman called Alexa? Young, super busty, very cute face but the professional modeling style photos coupled with a very reasonable rate give me pause.

The earliest online presence I can find is October, always at the same Paddington location, but the basics - phone number, photos, etc. are consistent enough to suggest that this beauty is genuine.

TIA

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Roth

Go for it mate and report back but the pic looks heavily shopped so my betting is you get a fat munter. :scare:

Offline aprower994

This girl used the advertise on auto-censored.com. I never sampled her, but apparently her massages were awful, and a rip-off.

thesuckler

Two SMS messages hours apart, call attempts in the AM and PM with no pick up.

My time is more valuable than her tits, tasty as they may appear.

Offline peter purves

The earliest online presence I can find is October, always at the same Paddington location, but the basics - phone number, photos, etc. are consistent enough to suggest that this beauty is genuine.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Her pictures (but not the one above) looks reminiscent of another WG, but for the life of me, I cannot remember from where.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 10:00:58 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Her pictures (but not the one above) looks reminiscent of another WG, but for the life of me, I cannot remember from where.

Here ya go, as:

1. Rachel

2.Carrie

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac