Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GUTTED.....need a tight teen....any recommends ???  (Read 3416 times)

Offline RedditchJay

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Scotland gets all the teen talent at the moment....serious Midlands shortage of good teen punts

Ming

Oh dear lord, and Chilean too....

Anyone want to do a car share to Edinburgh??

Ming  :hi:

Offline RedditchJay

Ming..... it really may be worth a 4hr car trip. see the pair and find some extra in Manchester on way back down.......ROADTRIP ????

Mzunn

Count me in weekend is best for me

Offline _Rust_

I think I'd be flying home after an hour with that one, no vehicle required!

Amazing

the_unimpressed

Pretty girls but I must have a different definition of teen to other people  :D

Ming

Ming..... it really may be worth a 4hr car trip. see the pair and find some extra in Manchester on way back down.......ROADTRIP ????

Count me in, see if we can get a group discount, I'm 2nd after Redditch  :P

Dodo

Pretty girls but I must have a different definition of teen to other people  :D

Teens??    21 and above isn't it  :(

Offline smartieshouse

Count me in, see if we can get a group discount, I'm 2nd after Redditch  :P

Pick me up!!:-)

Offline jimgooooo

bloody hell if someones planning a road trip lets go to Bournemouth an see Miss Trixx before she retires

Offline BillyBackDoor

Ho.  Lee.  Fuck.   Only just seen this.  Any room left on the coach?

Dodo

Hee Hi Addio we're all off to Bonnie Scotland.........bags I don't have to sit next to that toss pot....err what's his name???   But, thinking about it he probably won't be going, he only goes for cheap hand wanks :(

Ming

Now lets see, if there are 10 of us from UKP and, we all pay in £100 for each girl, offer them £1k each, we can then book them from 11am - 8pm and take turns, should be about 3/4 pops each, happy girls and a bunch of happy UKP'ers, win win........  :yahoo:

Who's going to make the business proposal and organise transport?

Dodo

Now lets see, if there are 10 of us from UKP and, we all pay in £100 for each girl, offer them £1k each, we can then book them from 11am - 8pm and take turns, should be about 3/4 pops each, happy girls and a bunch of happy UKP'ers, win win........  :yahoo:

Who's going to make the business proposal and organise transport?

Staplers good at telling people what to do so he gets my vote as Mr Organiser  :thumbsup:

Offline Stapler

Staplers good at telling people what to do so he gets my vote as Mr Organiser  :thumbsup:

Correct!
And my advice would be not to break the site rules!  :hi:

- Social meets
None will be sanctioned by the admin and not allowed to be organised on the forums. Use the PM facility instead to organize such meet ups.
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Ming

Correct!

- Social meets
None will be sanctioned by the admin and not allowed to be organised on the forums. Use the PM facility instead to organize such meet ups.

It's all tongue in cheek Stapler, no one is actually proposing a meet, I thought you got the humour  :unknown:

Dodo

Correct!

- Social meets

Duuuuur......... It's all a joke you sad git :dash: :dash: :dash:

Is there a site rule that says you shouldn't be such a prize Pratt. :(
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 10:09:04 pm by Dodo »

Offline wolves lad

There should be such a site rule

Dodo

There should be such a site rule
Is Stapler cumming on the trip  :D :D. (He seems to have gone AWOL on this thread)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 12:36:31 pm by Dodo »

Offline CallingBluff

I'm new to all this. But my God she is on another level. I think I may organise a trip to Scotland just for myself.  :D