Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiss Massage North Ealing  (Read 4342 times)

Offline stonebow1

External Link/Members Only

Anyone ever been?

Happy to TOFFT otherwise, looks decent from the website! 

jstrongerrrrr

yes - saw lilly, hot girl, kind of raunchy massage, absolutely no chance of anything more, no kissing, no touching in intimate areas - decent but not great, have not been back.

Offline Zeusthedoc

External Link/Members Only

Anyone ever been?

Happy to TOFFT otherwise, looks decent from the website!

went AGES ago....at least 4/5 years.
saw a fit blonde - polish perhaps - no longer there....scarlett johannson lookalike.

as above, nothing more than a rub n tug. they do a 'loyalty card' if you're wanting to visit on multiple occasions. i've not taken them up on that.

i recall having an assisted shower too...

getshorter

I've been here twice seen Pearl and Lily, both OK looking if not really amazing, a solid 6/10 for both. Massage from both was pretty average quite boring and lacking any real therapeutic elements or anything sensual for long periods.  Sort of 45 minx of random rubbing your legs followed by a hand job.

Offline stonebow1

Doesn't sound very promising. I do like the look of Polish women but personality wise i can imagine it being a very disinterested rub and tug session lol. Probably going to choose to save my cash.

Edit: Any other duo massages recommended around London?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 10:04:06 pm by stonebow1 »

Offline gash bash

Been there a couple of years ago. Saw apolish girl who gave a nice assisted massage to start with which was quite erotic. Then onto the massage which was her just oiling me up and rubbing her arse up and down my back -yawn. Finally flipped me over in last 10 mins to give me handjob but she let me fondle her tits for HE.

Its ok but I only tried it once, they need to let punters suck their tits and finger them for deep enjoyment.

jstrongerrrrr

totally agreed - i remember when it started thinking to myself I could be onto a winner here, assisted shower, busty polish chick, raunchy beginning, then the massage started and I could literally get no purchase due to the fact she was writhing around too much - in fact it all became rather boring and unerotic - shame.

mrhappy13

Anyone tried the specials that they offer such as the striptease or girl on girl massage?

Miketyson21

they look amazing but the prices seem way too expensive

Offline Botev Plovdiv

Went earlier this year. Enjoyed assisted shower at the start but thereafter it was strictly hands off. Spent most of the hour on my front as well. Glad to have done it once but probably unlikely to repeat anytime soon.