Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinky_scottish_fun Edinburgh  (Read 1441 times)

Offline nike

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
Ihave been looking at this one, Scottish and seems relatively new , no feedback anywhere but seems vgvfm at £80 h . Does not charge any extras for anuthing on her likes list. Anyone had the pleasure or otherwise?

Offline f_angel

She's been around edinburgh for quite a while. Used to work in Carols as Louise. I saw her a couple of times. She was really good in the room. Pics were pretty accurate for when I saw her a couple of years ago. Nice face too. At that rate she's well worth a visit.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 11:27:02 am by f_angel »

Offline nike

She's been around edinburgh for quite a while. Used to work in Carols as Louise. I saw her a couple of times. She was really good in the room. Pics were pretty accurate for when I saw her a couple of years ago. Nice face too. At that rate she's well worth a visit.
Thanks. :thumbsup:

Shagger69

Looks good. Do you know roughly what area she is in? I don't want to shit on my own doorstep so to speak

Offline nike

Just phoned her, going straight to voicemail. Busy shagging another punter. :cool: :lol:
Just checked on google maps,  looks like ocean terminal.

Offline AVGscot

Recently added her to my HL.  Contacted her a couple of times via aw email, not the quickest replies but she does respond. Times haven't matched up for a meet yet but she seems keen and good vfm.

Offline David1970

I hour £80
2 hours £200
She cannot count.

Offline willie loman

Doesnt look like the louise i met in carols, about 4 - 5 years ago, who left as she was pregnant. That louise was awful awful awful. Scottish and in her 30s, i picked her as you can sometimes hit the jackpot with these plain looking scottie birds. Complete wast of money, didnt do this or that, and didnt have any lube, cos she didnt need it.

Offline auldie63

I hour £80
2 hours £200
She cannot count.
She's not alone there! Just as well we don't hire them for their arithmeticals.
Don't think I'd get one to do my tax.

Roman

Then they take the piss with "No discount , my fee is my fee. Please do not insult me by asking this."

Offline f_angel

Doesnt look like the louise i met in carols, about 4 - 5 years ago, who left as she was pregnant. That louise was awful awful awful. Scottish and in her 30s, i picked her as you can sometimes hit the jackpot with these plain looking scottie birds. Complete wast of money, didnt do this or that, and didnt have any lube, cos she didnt need it.

One I met two years ago was pretty good. She's died her hair since then, but this is the same profile that she was using at the same time, just a different name.