Author Topic: Fancycock - Bedford  (Read 2027 times)


3 review(s) for monicaebony (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

MrXYZ987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
This meeting was in early September, paid 50 for ½ hour.
 
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 
Comms – Good; called and all arranged for a short while later.  Candy texted postcode.  Called on arrival and given house number.
 
Location – House on a new development in fairly central location.  A lived in house (by a family), not certain it’s where Candy actually lives, but pretty sure it is.
 
Candy – No full face pics in publicly available photos, but pretty sure the photos are of Candy.  Profile stats seem correct; she’s quite tall in stockinged feet, long black hair, around size 8, good size tits, no sag, stated size on profile varies which section you’re reading, I’d say DD to EE cup.  Agewise I’d say put her at early to mid-thirties, so stated age of 30 is reasonable.
 
The meet – Usual packdrill of open door and hide behind it.  Candy was wearing black basque, knickers, hold-up stockings and high-heeled shoes.
 
Peck on the cheek as a welcome and led upstairs to bedroom, confirmed meet duration and settled paperwork.  Whilst she was out of the room doing whatever it is they do I stripped off.  Started off with a dry massage, including massaging bum cheeks, tickling/stroking my balls.  Flipped me over and on with johnny for OW.  Candy has a strange style for this in taking me very deep slowly (pretty much all my length), but then quickly up to tip and some manic bobbing over about the top inch of my cock.  As oral goes it didn’t do a great deal for me.
 
Then onto RO, to which Candy moaned and gigged about a bit, not the greatest bit of acting I’ve experienced, before suddenly cumming and pushing me away.  Then sex in mish, her pussy felt really good, and watching those tits wobble about as I built up my pace was a joyous sight.  All too much really as I shot my load deep in her.
 
Candy helped clean me up, I got dressed and on my way.
 
Would I go back ?  No I wouldn’t.  Whilst she delivered largely what I was after, it was all rather lack lustre & mechanical and I could hear others in the house, pretty sure one was a kid.

Offline Zalaroon

Hmmm another profile changer.

She looks nothing like her photos in real life, much older/fatter, and her arse stank of shit when I saw her.

MrXYZ987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hmmm another profile changer.

She looks nothing like her photos in real life, much older/fatter, and her arse stank of shit when I saw her.


Doesn't sound like the lass I met, so guess you're right that the profile gets sold on/shuffled around, or you were b&sed ?

Offline Jerboa

Hmmm another profile changer.

She looks nothing like her photos in real life, much older/fatter, and her arse stank of shit when I saw her.

So you met her, where is your review, as pointless as tits on a fish, remarking on another review, when you can't be bothered to write your own.  :dash:

Offline Zalaroon

It was before I was a UKP member.

Her profile used to constantly say she was about to leave Bedford.

Fancied rimming a black girl, booked her and told her that, got there and the first thing she did was go and take a shit. She didn't wipe properly. I didn't rim her. Just fucked her and left. She was considerably older looking and fatter than the profile photos. In a flat on the old iron works in Bedford as I recall, near the borough council offices.

Offline Hertsgent

Was that a shit on your or her time, and did she charge extra for it ?  :D

MrXYZ987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She was considerably older looking and fatter than the profile photos. In a flat on the old iron works in Bedford as I recall, near the borough council offices.

This was same locale, but a house (going up in the world ?)

Bird I saw was quite skinny, no obvious stretch marks from weight loss. Maybe when you went she was indisposed and you got her mum ????? ;-)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 06:41:55 am by MrXYZ987 »

MrXYZ987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
An update to track change of SP's name (for those that search by AW name), but still under same AW number.

New working name is monicaebony:  External Link/Members Only


And also pretty sure the SP on the profile at the moment is not the one I saw.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 10:23:09 am by MrXYZ987 »