Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: petiteamanda1994 - South Kensington  (Read 3798 times)

20 review(s) for petiteamanda1994 (10 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]
32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5297103) (18 positive, 5 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Vivago

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

I initially considered giving this a neutral  because of certain misgivings about the punt, but then I thought, hang about, I'd pegged a gorgeous girl,  enjoyed the session and left with that warm fuzzy feeling that you only get from a good bonk, so how the hell can it be anything but a positive. So fuck the misgivings.

Probably like a fair few others  here, I'd leched over Amanda's profile pics when they had often popped up on targeted searches that I'd done on AW. But then I recalled her only review here way back in February, which was a deafening negative. Nobody here appears to have risked her and owned up since. But beggars can't be choosers on Sundays and anyway, I reasoned, she surely must have learned a few new tricks since February.

Comms

Pretty easy. She was about plan zed so I was slightly surprised and gratified when she replied that she was available. But caution ruled the day and so I only booked for 30 minutes instead of my usual hour or so. Arranged by text only.  Arrived 10 minutes before the scheduled time and room number given without much delay.

Venue

The notorious serviced flats about 10 minutes walk from South Kensington tube. It's a fucking' maze is that place and I seemed to spend ages wandering up and down long corridors but I fortunately reached her door spot on time. Her studio flat is small but cozy enough. Bathroom and shower available which I didn't avail of on this visit. Queen size bed gives plenty of romping room.

The Girl

There is no doubting it, Amanda is an absolute cracker. Facially about a solid seven, she has an outstandingly slender but shapely body that is the best that I've encountered on a wg in the uk since Stacey Nice Summer or Smiley Miley. She had recently returned to duty from a months holiday back home in Hungary and so is honey hued. Unusually for a EE she has no tattoos or body piercings.Her AW stated age is 23, however she is young looking  and could easily pass for a teenager. Her English is abysmal.

Hidden Image/Members Only

The biz

She is quite passive but did everything that I asked of her without fuss or drama although I often had to resort to sign language and sometimes physical manipulation to get around the language issue. I'd paid her an extra 20 for filming and pics so she donned a little mask for the majority of the session. Her other extras are 30 for CIM and 50 for anal. I'd have loved to have had a go at that tight little ass but the price was just a little too steep for my liking. Her OWO was pretty good to the point where I had to slow her down once or twice and then I decided to re-positioned her on the edge of the bed, stood before her and gently face fucked her until I was edging towards calamity and had to stop. Then had a spot of oral on her. She was clean and fresh and didn't object to some vigorous fingering and indeed seemed to enjoy it. Then on with the rubber joy killer and she climbed on board and rode me to a finish, stopping only for me to get some nice shots of her mounted up. She cleaned me up and I dressed and left almost exactly on the half hour.

A nice vanilla punt with a hot young thing and a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Positives

That body.
Submissive and passive. I thoroughly enjoyed her degree of compliance but it might not suit all.
Decent enough bj although not a lot of variation.
Ok with fingers.
No unsightly ink or body piercings to mar that lovely young skin.
She gives the illusion of inexperience which might be a turn on for some.

Neutral

Kissing was reactive. Lips on lips until I introduced my tongue into the action whereupon she did exactly the same. Every time. It was almost Pavlovian.
Amanda is sweet and friendly enough but she has a shy, diffident nature that won't appeal to all.

Negatives

Steeply priced extras
Disinclination to munch my ball sack or partake in any nipple licking play on me which is a shame bcoz I like that. :D :hi:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 06:46:48 am by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline morganstar

Great review. She has a smoking hot body - but those extras are crazy!! I sometimes wonder how WGs (or Sergei) go about setting the rates for extras...

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Good review.

Was going on the hl but not with those extras along with passive nature.

Offline tigerfeet

Thanks for the review.

Is there a mirror in her room (i'm hopign  ;))? Some of those flats have quite large ones

Offline Jonestown

I don't recall one, certainly not one where you can view the action.

Offline Vivago

Is there a mirror in her room (i'm hopign  ;))? Some of those flats have quite large ones

Nope..no mirrors. Didn't see any garlic or crosses either. :sarcastic:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1